DS and DTV Part 35.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 35.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Here's Addledannie, at her obnoxious, smirking best :roll: ....
All I can do is apologise to any FM who finds the current contributions to the thread lacking in sparkle :wink:

To which eva_prior replied...
No one should feel the need to apologise unless s/he has personally contributed to this sad state of affairs. Does your apology still stand?
Btw. I've never seen a genuine apology accompanied by a smiley emoticon before. That's a taunt. Was that your intent?

I wonder whether Eva will soon be taking a little ' holiday'.

Snort! That post has been quoted twice in 10 mins by the Anne-haters

Their obsession is starting to look ridiculous now :woteva:

As is your obsession with calling anyone who points out the contradictions and errors in Anne's posts "haters" as if you were 13.
:snooty:

Re: DS and DTV Part 34.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Viper wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:Should racist anti semites be banned from ds? Alert them if you agree.

Criticism of Israeli government policy is not racism. If only you had a brain you'd understand the basics of this issue.

Criticism of jihadi scum and their ideology is not racism. If only you had a brain you'd understand the basics of this issue.

Im enjoying the self realisation these deluded lefties are facing upto over this episode. All along they've thought they were not horrible racists to suddenly find out they are! :pmsl:

I'm enjoying the self realisation from the righties that calling somone racist is perfectly valid, not moronic at all and surprisingly isn;t a "word so overused now that it has become meaningless". :pmsl: Keep it up guys... looks like it still has a sting after all :smilin:
Odessa Steps

Postby Vam » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Guest wrote:
All I can do is apologise to any FM who finds the current contributions to the thread lacking in sparkle :wink:

No one should feel the need to apologise unless s/he has personally contributed to this sad state of affairs. Does your apology still stand?
Btw. I've never seen a genuine apology accompanied by a smiley emoticon before. That's a taunt. Was that your intent?

There's that word again - "obsession" :bored: Probably one of the most overused words on the www.

I prefer "observation", as that's what we do on this thread. We're posting our observations on all things DS. The thread title alone should help you understand what to expect :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby malamute » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:Academia has turned to the dark side :yikes:

Very disappointing this from someone who used to see through Anne's bullshit and call her on it:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=81006115&postcount=312

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=81006305&postcount=316

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=81006510&postcount=321

Do you know, I read Academias post and thought just the same! :dunno: Unless someone has hacked his/her account.

I've just noticed Eva's latest post "as a general rule I don't read Anne's post." :pmsl: Then she says something like there's kinda not much else left to read on the thread. :whistle:
malamute

Postby pete » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Super post by eva_prior in the migrants thread :canny:

No- one should feel the need to apologise unless s/he has personally contributed to this sad state of affairs. Does your apology still stand?

That's told Anne :gigglesnshit:
pete

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:23 pm

Any more updates Anne-Updates, Malamute?

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:26 pm

What's fascinating is posters that are usually not at all confrontational are making comments, it shows quite how many people are totally fucked off with the domination of that thread by one poster.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:27 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

There's that word again - "obsession" :bored: Probably one of the most overused words on the www.

I prefer "observation", as that's what we do on this thread. We're posting our observations on all things DS. The thread title alone should help you understand what to expect :thumbsup:

Some posters do just that but we've yet to hear anything at all about DS from Malamute that doesn't involve Anne. I'd call that an obsession :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:28 pm

Guest wrote:Any more updates Anne-Updates, Malamute?

Anything new to say apart from cut and pasting the same post over and over again?

Postby Frankly » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:40 pm

malamute wrote:
Guest wrote:Academia has turned to the dark side :yikes:

Very disappointing this from someone who used to see through Anne's bullshit and call her on it:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=81006115&postcount=312

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=81006305&postcount=316

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=81006510&postcount=321

Do you know, I read Academias post and thought just the same! :dunno: Unless someone has hacked his/her account.

I've just noticed Eva's latest post "as a general rule I don't read Anne's post." :pmsl: Then she says something like there's kinda not much else left to read on the thread. :whistle:

Me too. Very disappointing. :shake head:
Frankly

Postby Frankly » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:

I think it's the astonishment at her self-importance! She keeps on giving :pmsl:
Frankly

Postby Viper » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Viper wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:Should racist anti semites be banned from ds? Alert them if you agree.

Criticism of Israeli government policy is not racism. If only you had a brain you'd understand the basics of this issue.

Criticism of jihadi scum and their ideology is not racism. If only you had a brain you'd understand the basics of this issue.

Im enjoying the self realisation these deluded lefties are facing upto over this episode. All along they've thought they were not horrible racists to suddenly find out they are! :pmsl:

I'm enjoying the self realisation from the righties that calling somone racist is perfectly valid, not moronic at all and surprisingly isn;t a "word so overused now that it has become meaningless". :pmsl: Keep it up guys... looks like it still has a sting after all :smilin:

Lol. Have you just found out your a racist too! Raaaaacisttttt! :monkey:
Viper

Postby Anotherguest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:05 pm

General Discussion should be renamed no discussion :bored: Maybe we all need to get new accounts to liven up DS. :gigglesnshit:
Anotherguest

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it's the astonishment at her self-importance! She keeps on giving :pmsl:

Then again she's not giving us that much if you lot keep posting the same post over and over. :bored:

Postby Puzzler » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Oh look - SOMEONE is trying to drive off any righties on here again. :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
Puzzler

Next

Return to The Archive