DS and DTV Part 36.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 36.

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 10:40 am

Keyser wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:On a separate note. Anyone know what happened to Jesaya?

I think she's one of the more fair minded, intelligent posters around, and she always managed handle her detractors with aplomb, and a calmness some perhaps did not deserve, so personally I hope she hasn't left here for good. :shake head:

I hope she returns, I think that she has recently started posting on DS again. :thumbsup:

Hey, thanks Keyser, I hadn't seen her for a while, so just wondered, and thought she brought a lot to here. A very measured, considered poster and someone who can clearly debate with the best of 'em. This place needs more of them not less!

I do hope she hasn't departed here for good, and especially not if it was because of the weird stuff that suddenly came her way. :shake head:

But on the off chance she is reading here- :Hiya:
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Sun May 29, 2016 10:48 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:Q- When is an SJW, not an SJW?

A- when the exact same topic they pretend they are passionate about doesn't fit their agenda.

Some people already knew this of course, but the reactions from the worst offenders in 'women tweet nasty things to women' thread are oh so telling. Scottie21 and Hobbit Feet especially- I'm looking at you.

TLDR- A cynical man might think the Hobbit Feet, Scottie2121 types are ONLY ever interested in the topic if it fits their agenda, and when they can perpetuate the myths they usually thrive on.

You will have had plenty to say in that thread then! Shouldn't be too hard to work out who you are.

What a strange post. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups my friend. :thumbsup:

I've plenty to say on many things old chap, but alas not on there- I tend to leave the kiddie forum to you lot. I do love to point out hypocrisy, double standards, obvious agendas and plain old fashioned bullshit though. :smilin:

Some are more subtle than others and as I have always said there are many in those kind of threads that ARE even handed, fair minded and consistent when it comes to the topic. Many others however are not.

You don't need anyone to criticise you do you, the bollocks you type speaks for itself. :dunno:

Postby Guest » Sun May 29, 2016 10:55 am

A- when the exact same topic they pretend they are passionate about doesn't fit their agenda.

Some people already knew this of course, but the reactions from the worst offenders in 'women tweet nasty things to women' thread are oh so telling. Scottie21 and Hobbit Feet especially- I'm looking at you.

Hobbit Feet- how on earth can you expect to have any credibility whatsoever in ANY thread concerning sexism from this point on, when you have done a total about turn in this one thread. I knew a number of you would, but even I didn't think it would be quite so transparent and obvious. Their reactions are totally totally different, and oh so telling.

In threads about women wearing heels or ones about some old fart of a lawyer calling a picture 'stunning', there is outrage, disgust at this outrageous misogyny and they run to 30 or 40 pages... and yet in a thread where multiple posters have confirmed they see women called slags slapper, sluts, yup not a peep from the Hobbit Feet types, against this behavior.
This isn't even some random crappy Daily Mail article they usually use, but actual, genuine first hand accounts from respected posters on DS confirming others on the very forum they are on do this. Where is their usual concern? Where is their usual outrage? Does it not matter to them anymore because it's not these evil men doing the bad stuff? Where's Christa in that thread to fight the good fight when you, erm 'need' her? Hmm.

TLDR- A cynical man might think the Hobbit Feet, Scottie2121 types are ONLY ever interested in the topic if it fits their agenda, and when they can perpetuate the myths they usually thrive on.

You're getting desperate for hobbit feet to rise to your bait, arent ya? :pmsl:

Dunno why tho. My money's on her showing you up for the absolute plonker you are
---> sjw :slap: <--- hobbit

Postby Viper » Sun May 29, 2016 10:59 am

Has jes left? Must have been my redhot debate skillz.
Viper

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 11:03 am

Guest wrote:You don't need anyone to criticise you do you, the bollocks you type speaks for itself. :dunno:

Erm.. *taps guest poters skull* 'Mc FLY! Anyone Home? Think McFly THINK'!! *tap tap tap*

Criticism of me is perfectly fine and dandy of course, but you've fucked up here. I am the guy who posts the truth and always have. It may be an uncomfortable truth for my paper faced fans, but it's the truth nonetheless. :more beer:
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Sun May 29, 2016 11:07 am

Hobbit Feet- how on earth can you expect to have any credibility whatsoever in ANY thread concerning sexism from this point on, when you have done a total about turn in this one thread. I knew a number of you would, but even I didn't think it would be quite so transparent and obvious. Their reactions are totally totally different, and oh so telling.

In threads about women wearing heels or ones about some old fart of a lawyer calling a picture 'stunning', there is outrage, disgust at this outrageous misogyny and they run to 30 or 40 pages... and yet in a thread where multiple posters have confirmed they see women called slags slapper, sluts, yup not a peep from the Hobbit Feet types, against this behavior.
This isn't even some random crappy Daily Mail article they usually use, but actual, genuine first hand accounts from respected posters on DS confirming others on the very forum they are on do this. Where is their usual concern? Where is their usual outrage? Does it not matter to them anymore because it's not these evil men doing the bad stuff? Where's Christa in that thread to fight the good fight when you, erm 'need' her? Hmm.

TLDR- Not everyone posts in every thread.

Now try and build an argument on rock, not shifty sand.

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 11:09 am

Guest wrote:You're getting desperate for hobbit feet to rise to your bait, arent ya? :pmsl:

Dunno why tho. My money's on her showing you up for the absolute plonker you are

I'm desperate for nothing, but it'll be interesting if Hobbit Feet can answer a few very simple questions I have for those types. It's hardly bait you fool, more an open invitation.

I'd prefer Scottie to be honest, as I think Hobbit Feet actually does make some good points in previous threads on it to be fair, wheras Scotties just a sanctimonious hypocritical troll, but we know old Scottie hasn't the balls to do it. Hobbitsey might though.

Lets' just say consistency is sorely lacking in a few posters, and it's all so predictably predictable.
SJW Hunter

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 11:12 am

Guest wrote:TLDR- Not everyone posts in every thread.

Way to state the obvious Einstein. :mrgreen:

Guest wrote:Now try and build an argument on rock, not shifty sand.

Oh the argument is made. It's also very very straightforward. If you cannot comprehend something so simple, I'm afraid that is on you and no one else. Don't be scared of reading and comprehension, give them a try sometime. :smilin:

I'll spell it out for you-
There is blatant inconsistency with some (not all) posters in those threads. There are also some (not all) posters who have agendas as wide as the grand canyon. They are part of the problem when it comes to having adult rational debate on topics such as this.

Simple enough.
SJW Hunter

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 11:19 am

Viper wrote:Has jes left? Must have been my redhot debate skillz.

I don't actually know if she has left Vipes. I just noticed I hadn't seen her in ages. I do recall she started to have her own stalkers fan club on here too, coming out with all sorts, but usually that's just a sure sign you're doing it right.. :shoot:
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Sun May 29, 2016 11:34 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Guest wrote:You're getting desperate for hobbit feet to rise to your bait, arent ya? :pmsl:

I'm desperate for nothing, but it'll be interesting if Hobbit Feet can answer a few very simple questions I have for those types. It's hardly bait you fool, more an open invitation.

I'd prefer Scottie to be honest, as I think Hobbit Feet actually does make some good points in previous threads on it to be fair, wheras Scotties just a sanctimonious hypocritical troll, but we know old Scottie hasn't the balls to do it. Hobbitsey might though.

Lets' just say consistency is sorely lacking in a few posters, and it's all so predictably predictable.

Baity baity :pmsl:

Hilarious as it would be to see you eaten alive, you're an intellectual featherweight

Before you take on the hobbit, work your way up through the categories...... starting with the posters who make those "your best ever fart" or "favourite place to poo" threads

:pmsl:

Postby Viper » Sun May 29, 2016 11:36 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Viper wrote:Has jes left? Must have been my redhot debate skillz.

I don't actually know if she has left Vipes. I just noticed I hadn't seen her in ages. I do recall she started to have her own stalkers fan club on here too, coming out with all sorts, but usually that's just a sure sign you're doing it right.. :shoot:

I like jes. Shes good fun i thought. She has literally banned me off ds about 20 times but usually with good humour.

Come back jes so we cant taunt you some more please.
Viper

Postby Puzzler » Sun May 29, 2016 11:37 am

If guest likes fg/hobbit feet it's safe to say they're probably wrong about everything else in life.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sun May 29, 2016 11:40 am

Still spreading poison eh thing...
Puzzler

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 11:42 am

Guest wrote:Baity baity :pmsl:

Hilarious as it would be to see you eaten alive, you're an intellectual featherweight

Before you take on the hobbit, work your way up through the categories...... starting with the posters who make those "your best ever fart" or "favourite place to poo" threads

:pmsl:

SJW Hunter

Postby Chiquito » Sun May 29, 2016 11:44 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:There are many posters on DS who I disagree with but rarely have I encountered such a waste of space as SULLA. Such a pointless bore. I'd take a million jras or scotties over him. :bored:

All one liners designed to boost his post count. Literally is a pointless waste of time.

The irony....it burns. You are scum and always will be scum.
Chiquito

Previous

Return to The Archive