DS and DTV Part 36.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 36.

Postby Guest » Sat May 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:There are many posters on DS who I disagree with but rarely have I encountered such a waste of space as SULLA. Such a pointless bore. I'd take a million jras or scotties over him. :bored:

All one liners designed to boost his post count. Literally is a pointless waste of time.

So I've been hearing you're a disgrace to humanity these days, Odessa. Well done! :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sat May 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:There are many posters on DS who I disagree with but rarely have I encountered such a waste of space as SULLA. Such a pointless bore. I'd take a million jras or scotties over him. :bored:

All one liners designed to boost his post count. Literally is a pointless waste of time.

Like CravenHaven and St Daobec?

Postby Viper » Sat May 28, 2016 7:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

So I've been hearing you're a disgrace to humanity these days, Odessa. Well done! :pmsl:

And me.
Viper

Postby D Grace » Sat May 28, 2016 7:56 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

And me.

:D There's lots of it about!
D Grace

Postby jra » Sat May 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Victoria wrote:Look we don't have many rules on here.

One rule we do have though, is don't bring members families into posts.

jra.

Instead of quoting Viper's post, you should have reported it and it would have been dealt with.

Now I'm going to clean this thread up and i don't want anymore mentions of this, when I reopen it.

Sorry Victoria. I did throw my toys out of the pram somewhat a bit earlier.
jra

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Lambert wrote:
PCBrigadeHunter wrote:Utter wanker 'ash_m1' takes cheap racism accusations to new lows with post, even helpfully bolding the unrelated words to make his ... 'point'.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=82542264&postcount=65

What a disingenuous, offensive, fucking PRICK of a man you must to be to even think this, never mind post it and highlight the words. It's the kind of thing that makes Baha Mustafa look balanced and reasonable.

I've been reading ds since 2007 and the waaa waaa waaaacist brigade (stoatie, mes, andykn, ethel fred, tosskins, banglaturd, jjfails and many many more) are a disgrace to humanity and an insult to any rational thinking, intelligent adult.

Ash_M1 spends most of his time shilling for the BBC but is now applying his talents in solidarity with the forum Remainers. "The Future's Bright, The Future's Remain" Who the fuck even writes something like that unless you are either A) a colossal bellend or B) a troll?

It's a woman but you're right in your assessment.

"The BBC - Britain's cultural NHS" :hand:
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Junglejayne » Sat May 28, 2016 8:04 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

Is this the one who's quite religious?
Junglejayne

Postby jra » Sat May 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Is this the one who's quite religious?

I believe so. I don't think him and I would get on, as I'm not exactly religious.
jra

Postby Keyser » Sat May 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:I can't remember the last time I saw an actual skinhead with full boots and braces in the flesh.

Even back in the 80s when they were more common they weren't all racists, there was a group called SHARP - Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice, who are apparently still going:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice

Love the avatar - what is the name of the parrot? :cuppaT:

Not a parrot but he's called "Bird Raymond" (from Hunderby).

Thanks. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Monty » Sat May 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Keyser wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:I can't remember the last time I saw an actual skinhead with full boots and braces in the flesh.

Even back in the 80s when they were more common they weren't all racists, there was a group called SHARP - Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice, who are apparently still going:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice

Love the avatar - what is the name of the parrot? :cuppaT:

Not a parrot but he's called "Bird Raymond" (from Hunderby).

Thanks. :cuppaT:

Looks deceased to me. Bereft of life . It rests in peace. In short, an ex-parrot.

Monty

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat May 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Oh yeah i heard that... us bloody liberals hey.
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat May 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

And me.

You as well? Who are the credits to humanity... :shame:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sat May 28, 2016 9:52 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

And me.

You as well? Who are the credits to humanity... :shame:

Bagheads!

Postby g » Sat May 28, 2016 10:29 pm

The idiots in politics are upping the ante but in NetNut's case it's falling flat

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2152839

And they have brough Ash_M1 over from Broadcasting to join in the nonsense.

If only their ridiculous opinions made any difference to the British public.
g

Postby Viper » Sun May 29, 2016 6:13 am

Parasitic welfare extremist scumbag jol44 thinks hes equal to the royal family :pmsl:

Lol. He still believes what his mummy and lefty teachers told him at school that he is special :pmsl:

Im going to break it to him- there is a hierarchy of people. By natural selection cream rises and shit sinks. :pmsl: you are not special you are pondlife. :pmsl:
Viper

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive