DS and DTV Part 36.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 36.

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 9:29 am

HobbitFeet wrote:people are just responding to an image on THIS thread

all this bollocks about there being no outrage about the similar male image is exactly that - bollocks

there hasn't been a male image to comment on, it's deflective bullshit

Si screwloose going all around the houses is just that, deflection
what a bunch of sad little twats the posters like him puzzler and sjwhunter are

DS and DTV Part 36.

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat May 14, 2016 9:41 am

all this bollocks about there being no outrage about the similar male image is exactly that - bollocks

Translation: If I didn't see it, it didn't happen. :woteva:
Si_Crewe

Re: DS and DTV Part 35.

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat May 14, 2016 9:43 am

Guest wrote:Si screwloose going all around the houses is just that, deflection

What's this?

Yet more ad hom' insults in lieu of refuting arguments?

What a surprise. :flog:
Si_Crewe

Postby Puzzler » Sat May 14, 2016 9:51 am

Oh look who it is here to defend misandric double standards :smilin: :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat May 14, 2016 9:53 am

Guest wrote:

Si screwloose going all around the houses is just that, deflection

Wow, what a well thought out and eloquent argument you've presented :smilin: Me, Si and SJW just can't compete with such intellectual heavyweights as you and fg :pointlaugh:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat May 14, 2016 10:00 am

Si_Crewe wrote:

Yup, it's a very convenient excuse. Heaven forbid they have to admit they really don't mind a game where a mere bloke gets beaten up, I just wish they'd be honest and at least admit it's not equality they really want.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat May 14, 2016 10:00 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:Si screwloose going all around the houses is just that, deflection

What's this?

Yet more ad hom' insults in lieu of refuting arguments?

What a surprise. :flog:

:gigglesnshit:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 10:11 am

Guestlivesmatter wrote:
jra wrote:
Guestlivesmatter wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you think Jol44 is right-wing then your judgement has to be called into question.
He's one of the most prolific Leftie shills on the politics forum.

He was just as prolific under his previous name too, although I've forgotten what it was.

Might have been 'pauli-89' or something similar.

Ps anne, jra, jealous frumps etc etc

I've only ever had one user name on DS you daft sod, whatever this is about. Wtf is this about. I rarely post in the Politics forum anyway, and I'm slightly centre/left not left wing.

God, you are dumb.
Read that exchange back again. Do you think I was also accusing 'jealous frumps' of being a trol44 sock?
Even your avatar is fucking annoying.

Maybe you should read back on some of the comments, like 'twats will start to randomly name and accuse posters' WITHOUT proof, if the offender is not named. Was your PS line even necessary?

Why didn't you just state SJW Houndter is on your short list as well?

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 10:32 am

Puzzler wrote:

Oh look who it is here to defend misandric double standards :smilin: :more beer:

Hobbit Feet is a misandrist bitch. If you've seen her posts you will see this. She has no problem with women being absolute cunts to each other yet always focuses on men beause that fits her agenda. She offers fake outrage on here over an obviously fake picture from a computer game, just so she can yet again try and have a go at males. In short she's a see though cunt and a nasty piece of work. She pretends JRA stalks her and yet she is the one who follows him round like a love sick puppy. Don't believe a word she says.

Postby Bob » Sat May 14, 2016 10:37 am

Si_Crewe wrote:

When was it posted. I've only seen the woman one on here too. I found it weird until I saw who posted it. It's quite tame compared to his signature. Put simply, the poor guy's barking..thats not adhominen or whatever you call it, I couldn't give a shit about your boys Vs girls stuff, it's just a statement of fact.
Bob

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 10:45 am

There was picture of an actual beaten up women put on the Big Brother forum a couple of years back and some of the posters who rant to others about misogyny reveled in it. Posters who look like butter wouldn't melt in General Discussion on similar topics give off a whole different vibe in the reality forums towards women they hate on a tv show. This is an actual beaten up women too, not an obviously fake made up one. Posters on here would be shocked by some of the names of the people who took glee in the picture when it was posted, or who joined in with calling her misogynist names such as skank or slut thoughout the series.

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat May 14, 2016 10:55 am

Guest wrote:She pretends JRA stalks her and yet she is the one who follows him round like a love sick puppy.

I can't agree with that.

Puppies are cute.
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 11:14 am

Miss Jines wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Geest wrote:Anyway, explain Puzzler's thoughts and intentions.

I'm not sure I'm entitled to do that.

Off hand, I'd say that he's posted up a couple of examples of the sort of ridiculous nonsense that western feminists get upset over as a way of demonstrating how daft most of their complaints are.
That's just me though.

The photo isn't real, yeah I get it now. Silly feminists not liking photoshoped pictures of them beaten to a pulp. You've really come out your shell theses days Si. :thumbsup:

I was beaten up badly in the 80's

This doesn't come as a great surprise.

So it's ok to make a flippant remark or joke when a man was actually beaten up in real life, but we have fake outrage over some clearly fake image that looks like it was done on Photoshop by a kid, because it's a women. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Well done though. This is a classic example of double standards and hypocrisy that stink this thread out. Are people still in doubt as to the agendas that go on here when you see posts like this one?

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 11:16 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:She pretends JRA stalks her and yet she is the one who follows him round like a love sick puppy.

I can't agree with that.

Puppies are cute.

Not always. :twirl:

Postby jra » Sat May 14, 2016 11:22 am

Miss Jines wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Geest wrote:Anyway, explain Puzzler's thoughts and intentions.

I'm not sure I'm entitled to do that.

Off hand, I'd say that he's posted up a couple of examples of the sort of ridiculous nonsense that western feminists get upset over as a way of demonstrating how daft most of their complaints are.
That's just me though.

The photo isn't real, yeah I get it now. Silly feminists not liking photoshoped pictures of them beaten to a pulp. You've really come out your shell theses days Si. :thumbsup:

I was beaten up badly in the 80's

This doesn't come as a great surprise.

You don't know the full situation. I just got caught up in the cross fire, as it it all started because my best friend at the time was a Hindu Indian and these two Welsh guys we shared a taxi with started on him in the cab and got out where we got out. I didn't provoke them, but because he was my friend they started on me. So, not a good idea to jump to conclusions. Anyway, they were only superficial injuries. My friend phoned the police. The police caught (6 IIRC) the two Welsh guys red-handed. I took them to court where the 6 police were witnesses and they got jail time (9 and 6 months) for racially motivated ABH. So, I had the last laugh. The two guys didn't stand a chance of not doing a custodial sentence.

I'm not a provocative guy generally IRL, but I can be to others that are to me on the internet, because it's a no consequence environment. But I await the usual responses like, so it's an internet persona, I start things first etc. The usual baiting material.
jra

Next

Return to The Archive