Dog's Football Thread Part 4.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part 4.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:59 pm

scotland-xi-67d46241de278ee1669d4fbed64c4baf.jpg

I've picked my Scotland team to face Lithuania and Slovakia.

That's a great selection and i'm sure we'll get all six points.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Joe Barton has been charged by the SFA with breaking rules on gambling on football matches.

The SFA's rules are very strict and players, managers, officials and referees are not allowed to gamble on any football games, anywhere in the world.

Joe's the 3rd Rangers player in as many years the SFA have charged with breaking their gambling rules.

Joe Barton is due back at Murray Park on Monday after his ban for having words with Andy Halliday after our defeat by Celtic.

Rangers play those tossers again later this month in the Cup and i can assure you, the green half of Glasgow won't be smiling at full-time.

Fuck off Celtic.

Vicky

Postby Frank39 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:41 am

Victoria wrote:Image

Joe Barton has been charged by the SFA with breaking rules on gambling on football matches.

The SFA's rules are very strict and players, managers, officials and referees are not allowed to gamble on any football games, anywhere in the world.

Joe's the 3rd Rangers player in as many years the SFA have charged with breaking their gambling rules.

Joe Barton is due back at Murray Park on Monday after his ban for having words with Andy Halliday after our defeat by Celtic.

Rangers play those tossers again later this month in the Cup and i can assure you, the green half of Glasgow won't be smiling at full-time.

Fuck off Celtic.

Victoria, enough well meaning people tried to give you a heads-up when you first mentioned Barton's name, and also since his predictable
slide from grace as Ranger's answer to Lionel Messi,but never mind that.
I sincerely hope that you get the result you'd like when Rangers meet Celtic next time, but re your assertion that the green half
of Glasgow won't be smiling at full time, are you familiar with the expression "Whistling in the Dark?"
Just for you, GO RANGERS! :header:
Frank39

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:00 am

Frank39 wrote:
Victoria wrote:Joe Barton has been charged by the SFA with breaking rules on gambling on football matches.

Fuck off Celtic.

Victoria, enough well meaning people tried to give you a heads-up when you first mentioned Barton's name, and also since his predictable
I sincerely hope that you get the result you'd like when Rangers meet Celtic next time, but re your assertion that the green half
of Glasgow won't be smiling at full time, are you familiar with the expression "Whistling in the Dark?"

Good morning Frank. Image

Thanks for wishing Rangers luck!!

The Gers shall toss Celtic aside as they advance to the final and win the League Cup for a record 28th time.

Celtic have only won the League Cup a tiddling 15 times.

I was on this cool website this morning, that allows you to create Rangers tops.

Very swish.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:00 am

Here's Cat's and Robs tops..

I hope you like them.

Vicky

Postby Robocop » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:38 am

Victoria wrote:Here's Cat's and Robs tops..

I hope you like them.

Haha, love it. Thanks Vic,that is very kind of you- I shall wear my virtual Rangers top with pride! :header: Image
Robocop

Postby Frank39 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Victoria wrote:
Frank39 wrote:
Victoria wrote:Joe Barton has been charged by the SFA with breaking rules on gambling on football matches.

Fuck off Celtic.

Good morning Frank. Image

Thanks for wishing Rangers luck!!

The Gers shall toss Celtic aside as they advance to the final and win the League Cup for a record 28th time.

Celtic have only won the League Cup a tiddling 15 times.

I was on this cool website this morning, that allows you to create Rangers tops.

Very swish.

Très cool ma chérie, you should have added, 39, year of birth!
Frank39

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:34 pm

I'm glad you like your tops lads!!

Vicky

Postby VelvetCat » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Victoria wrote:Here's Cat's and Robs tops..

I hope you like them.

Ha, ha love it, thanks Victoria, I shall wear my Rangers shirt with pride
:twirl: :header: :header:
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:57 am

I'm glad you like it Cat!!

You, Robs and Frank can all wear them with pride on the 23rd of October, when Rangers play Celtic in the Semi-Final of the Cup.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:58 am

Scotland are playing Lithuania tomorrow night and the mention of Lithuania is rather painful for most Scots...

It was against Lithuania..

Scotland opened their campaign for Euro 2000 and as everyone knows, we didn't qualify for it and we haven't qualified for any other major tournament since then either.

Lithuania, don't have a great record against Scotland..

They've only beaten us once in nine meetings and obviously, we'll be hoping to beat them tomorrow night and get three points and finally qualify for a major tournament after nearly twenty years of staying at home.

By the way..

Did i mention Scotland are top of Group F!!

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:35 am

World Cup qualifying action tonight..

Scotland v Lithuania!!

Gordon Strachan will make a late decision on his starting eleven as the lads aim to build on their opening victory against Malta.

The next four days gives the Scots a chance to hopefully get another six points.

First against the team ranked 117th in the world and then against the Groups 2nd seeds Slovakia.

COME ON SCOTLAND!! Image
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:35 am

Scotland play Engerland after Slovakia..

Talking of Engerland..

I was reading about Gareth Southgate this morning and Southgate being involved in some tax avoidance scheme.

Are all your managers either crooked or hopeless?

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:46 am

Scotland-v-Lithuania-2018-World-Cup-Qualifying-European-Zone-Group-F.jpg

Result from last night..

Scotland 1 Lithuania 1

It was a very disappointing display from Scotland and too many of our players were absent.

Robert Snoodgrass, Barry Bannan and Matt Ritchie were all below par.

We also lost Darren Fletcher at half-time, because he had to go off injured.

Daz was replaced by James McArthur who grabbed our last gasp equaliser and snatched a point for us.

I have two things to say to Gordon Strachan..

Bringing on Scotland's top striker with only 11 minutes to go is stupid.

(Leigh Griffiths needs to be in the starting line up on Tuesday against Slovakia)

Stop picking players, who struggle to get a game for their club.

Vicky

Postby VelvetCat » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Afternoon Victoria :Hiya:

Well England won last night, fairly well I thought, and it was quite a decent game.

My main concern is Darren Fletcher's injury, I'm really hoping it's not serious as we have RoboCop's Spurs on Sat and they are flying in the league! Northern Ireland also won, which was good as we had 2 players in that team. Must just add, how proud of Darren Fletcher being Scotland captain and singing the anthem with such pride.

I'll be happy to wear my virtual Rangers shirt on the 23rd , hope they win!

Wales later on, hope Hal Robson Kanu can start and we have a ex Baggie there as well, James Chester.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive