Dog's Football Thread Part 4.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part 3.

Postby Vicky » Mon May 16, 2016 10:34 am

Trapper John wrote:Ooo ah :yikes: I said in the other thread, someone is for the chopping block.

Greater Manchester mayor Tony Lloyd has called for a full inquiry into Sunday's "fiasco" at Old Trafford and insists someone will be held accountable.

Greater Manchester Police have confirmed that a device described as a "life-like" bomb was accidentally left by a private company at the stadium following a training exercise involving explosive sniffer dogs held last Wednesday.

And Lloyd, who is also the county's police crime commissioner, said: "It is outrageous this situation arose, a full inquiry is required to urgently find out how this happened, why it happened and who will be held accountable."

No you didn't. :dafinger:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Mon May 16, 2016 10:41 am

Robocop wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Robocop wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Robocop wrote:
Nice! Now that would be something to truly celebrate- a lovely double to get you ready for your assault on the top tier title for next season. It must be genuinely exciting times to be a Rangers fan- to have the adversity you lot have faced, and to fight your way all the way back to the top. The clubs that down-voted you will no doubt get theirs soon enough.

Joey Barton's an interesting one- sure he's been a total arse over the years, but he's a talented player, someone who clearly has passion, and could do very well for your lot. The Celtic tweet is at least a start in the right direction from him! :shoot:

If we win the Scottish Cup, we'll be treble winners Robs. :snooty:

Rangers need someone like Joey Barton next season, our squad Is young and life in the SPL will be a lot tougher than the Championship.

Joey would be perfect. :yess:

Oops. sorry, I meant to say treble not double! Whoopsie! I'm losing track of your trophies haha.

I could see Barton becoming a real warrior and leader for your lot. You know he'll take no shit, even when he no doubt gets targetd (and he will get targeted) and his combative 'take no prisoners' style could be perfect for a young squad. He's a better player than many realise too.

Good luck with the treble, hope your boys do it! :thumbsup:

It was only the Challenge Cup Robs, but still a trophy's a trophy.

Joey Barton will be good in games against Celtic, we need a strong presence in midfield, we have Andy Halliday, but he doesn't have the experience of Barton.

We'll get bossed about there, unless we bring someone like Barton in. Image

I agree a trophy is indeed a trophy and how could I forget the Potato cup! Ha, that one did raise a smile when TJ called it that I have to admit, but then I used to laugh at the Worthington Cup in England too when it was called the Worthless Cup. I guess I am easily amused. :oops:

You're a credit to your team Vicky- unwavering support and passionate and proud of their achievements, and never seem to whine and moan about your team or your players. Fair play to you I say!

I reckon Rangers might juts grow to love Barton, especially when he kicks the Celtic players who target him back. :mrgreen:

We won't be able to defend the Challenge Cup, it was a competition for "wee" teams.

I mean Rangers 54 titles SPL title winners, roughing it with the minions. Image

The general consensus among Rangers fans is as long as he flattens Scott Brown (Celtic's Captain) Rangers should sign him. Image
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 16, 2016 10:44 am

Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Ooo ah :yikes: I said in the other thread, someone is for the chopping block.

Greater Manchester mayor Tony Lloyd has called for a full inquiry into Sunday's "fiasco" at Old Trafford and insists someone will be held accountable.

Greater Manchester Police have confirmed that a device described as a "life-like" bomb was accidentally left by a private company at the stadium following a training exercise involving explosive sniffer dogs held last Wednesday.

And Lloyd, who is also the county's police crime commissioner, said: "It is outrageous this situation arose, a full inquiry is required to urgently find out how this happened, why it happened and who will be held accountable."

Re: Man U ground Evacuated Code Red

Postby Trapper John » 16 May 2016 08:27

EDIT:

I reckon someone is going to be for the high jump over this once they've counted the cost of it all - having said that, a more realistic test of security measures and procedures would be hard produce and they proved to be up to the job - so it's not all bad.

Yes I did ...... :dafinger:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Mon May 16, 2016 10:50 am

Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:

EDIT:

I reckon someone is going to be for the high jump over this once they've counted the cost of it all - having said that, a more realistic test of security measures and procedures would be hard produce and they proved to be up to the job - so it's not all bad.

You nipped off and made that post, after i made my post.

:dafinger: :dafinger:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 16, 2016 10:51 am

Kat wrote:Well done tj sorry for you miss sunny too .tbh I said in this thread its been a funny old season.not so funny for us man u but you cannot take anything for granted nailed on means nothing its not over till last game .I've loved the banter in this thread can't wait till next season :canny:

Don't worry about the Spurs fans kat, they're easily pleased ...... I mean they're happy that they've been above their fiercest rivals for the last few months - only to throw it all away in a humiliating 5-1 defeat by a ten man, relegated team, yesterday. :gigglesnshit:

Dread to think what will make them happy next season. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 16, 2016 10:52 am

Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:

EDIT:

You nipped off and made that post, after i made my post.

:dafinger: :dafinger:

Yep! ............ that's why it says 8:27 this morning. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 16, 2016 10:55 am

Anyways a message for the Coatbridge copper slapper - new thread please ..... quick as yer like, there's a good girl. :NAA:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Mon May 16, 2016 11:01 am

Trapper John wrote:Anyways a message for the Coatbridge copper slapper - new thread please ..... quick as yer like, there's a good girl. :NAA:

One of these days TJ!!

I'm going to come down to London and slap you!! :thumbsup:
Vicky

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part 4.

Postby Vicky » Mon May 16, 2016 11:03 am

Anyway!!

Same about Theo Walcott being dropped by Roy Hodgson, only one Arsenal player in the England squad for France.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Mon May 16, 2016 11:40 am

Like I said earlier..

It's the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday and Rangers are playing Hibs.

Rangers have won the Cup 33 times and been runners up 17 times.

Nobody won the Scottish Cup in 1909, because of the riot and what makes that riot so unique is Rangers and Celtic fans rioted together for hours and they were on the same side.

Not a single punch was exchanged between them.

Vicky

Postby Sunny » Mon May 16, 2016 11:57 am

Trapper John wrote:
Kat wrote:Well done tj sorry for you miss sunny too .tbh I said in this thread its been a funny old season.not so funny for us man u but you cannot take anything for granted nailed on means nothing its not over till last game .I've loved the banter in this thread can't wait till next season :canny:

Don't worry about the Spurs fans kat, they're easily pleased ...... I mean they're happy that they've been above their fiercest rivals for the last few months - only to throw it all away in a humiliating 5-1 defeat by a ten man, relegated team, yesterday. :gigglesnshit:

You are in a right mood today!!!

Is it coz nearly half the England team are playing for Tottenham?.....another fantastic achievement for us!

'Walcott' is all u have from the scum ahahahahahaha is he even gonna be on the bench? :pmsl:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Robocop » Mon May 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

You are in a right mood today!!!

Is it coz nearly half the England team are playing for Tottenham?.....another fantastic achievement for us!

'Walcott' is all u have from the scum ahahahahahaha is he even gonna be on the bench? :pmsl:

Walc*nt?

'He's just a shit Aaron Lennon, shit Ar-on Leeeeeeen-non. He's just a shit Aaron Len....non'. ♩♪♫♬ :mrgreen:
Robocop

Postby Frank39 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Victoria wrote:Image

Victoria tells us that ticking time bomb Barton will be a pundit at The Euros, I may apply to be his interpreter.
I'm word perfect in English, pretty damn good in French, and providing they speak as slow as they work,
(when they work), I can manage Scouse reasonably well too.
Frank39

Postby Vicky » Mon May 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Frank39 wrote:
Victoria wrote:Image

Victoria tells us that ticking time bomb Barton will be a pundit at The Euros, I may apply to be his interpreter.
I'm word perfect in English, pretty damn good in French, and providing they speak as slow as they work,
(when they work), I can manage Scouse reasonably well too.

A documentary was being made about Kenny Dalglish and when he found out they were added subtitles to it, he fell out with them.

I have a habit of speaking, very quickly Frank.

In saying that!!

I was talking to some chap from Newcastle on the phone and he understood me fine, but some prat a few weeks later from Edinburgh, made out he couldn't understand me.
Vicky

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part 4.

Postby Vicky » Tue May 17, 2016 4:25 am

Claudio Ranieri won manager of the year last night, I suppose there was only going to be one winner.

So that's Clauds and Warbs the best managers in Britain!!

Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive