Cecil The Lion Part Two.

Big Threads

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Two.

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:54 pm

phpBB [video]

This almost broke the internet a few weeks back. :)
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Maddog

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Five wee kittens were dumped at the side of the road in East Lothian a few days ago.

Thankfully the wee fur-balls were found by a dog walker and are now being cared for by the Scottish SPCA.

What is wrong with these people?

Why couldn't they have left them somewhere safe and warm, instead of leaving them outside in the hope they would freeze to death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-38303206
Vicky

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Victoria wrote:Image

Five wee kittens were dumped at the side of the road in East Lothian a few days ago.

Thankfully the wee fur-balls were found by a dog walker and are now being cared for by the Scottish SPCA.

Why couldn't they have left them somewhere safe and warm, instead of leaving them outside in the hope they would freeze to death.

They left them where they would be seen by a lot of people. They could have left them in the bottom of a river in a burlap bag.
Maddog

Postby Vicky » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:04 am

Maddog wrote:

They left them where they would be seen by a lot of people. They could have left them in the bottom of a river in a burlap bag.

Listen!!

Dumping them at the side of the road in a country, that's permanently cold is cruel.

They should have left them somewhere warm.
Vicky

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Victoria wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Listen!!

Dumping them at the side of the road in a country, that's permanently cold is cruel.

Leaving them to freeze, starve after wandering off or to get run over was irresponsible and cruel. Why not take them to a rescue centre or a vets? What's worrying me is that the person who did it will likely do it again. They obviously haven't spayed their cat and there will be more kittens. They should have taken all of them to a vet with the mother cat and admit they can't cope. There's the Cats Protection too who will take vulnerable cats and kittens and find them foster homes.
PinkSmurf

Postby Maddog » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:16 pm

Victoria wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Listen!!

They could have but them in a box and shipped them to the Bahamas. :)
Maddog

Postby Vicky » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:10 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Listen!!

Leaving them to freeze, starve after wandering off or to get run over was irresponsible and cruel. Why not take them to a rescue centre or a vets? What's worrying me is that the person who did it will likely do it again. They obviously haven't spayed their cat and there will be more kittens. They should have taken all of them to a vet with the mother cat and admit they can't cope. There's the Cats Protection too who will take vulnerable cats and kittens and find them foster homes.

That's the first thing i did when Jack was old enough, was get him neutered.

If you have no intention of breeding your cat or dog, it's the sensible thing to do.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:10 pm

Maddog wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Listen!!

They could have but them in a box and shipped them to the Bahamas. :)

I reiterate!!

One of these days, i'm going to come to Texas and find you Madders. Image
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:11 pm

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:40 am

I love this photo.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Keyser » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Keyser

Postby Punk » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:08 am

Stooo wrote:The vet is dead. He fell 100 feet while hunting in Italy.

Sorry no link as I'm on my phone.

I was disappointed people were saying it was Karma when he died instantly. If he took three days to die in great agony that would have been Karma.
Punk

Postby Keyser » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:12 am

Punk wrote:

I was disappointed people were saying it was Karma when he died instantly. If he took three days to die in great agony that would have been Karma.

Agreed.

For all sorts of reasons I wish there was such a thing as Karma - I really do.
Keyser

Postby Maddog » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:24 am

Keyser wrote:
Punk wrote:

Agreed.

For all sorts of reasons I wish there was such a thing as Karma - I really do.

If there was really karma, you would choke to death on a chicken bone, while whining about people that kill animals.
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive