DS and DTV Part 37.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 37.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Doomlord wrote:That jp747 (or other number) can be guaranteed to get the wrong end of the stick, misread things, 'skim' links and posts and generally get things muddled. Is he really as dense as he seems? It can't be a good look to have. I have never noticed him before a couple of weeks ago. Bellend.

He's as thick as shit and gets really angry if you point out he's wrong/mistaken/not read something properly. He's being all polite because it's mainly men questioning him in that thread.

Postby SJW Hunter » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Doomlord wrote:Why bother with two online identities? It seems totally pointless.

You'll get people moaning yet again, and I have answered this shed loads of times on here already but seeing as you asked so nicely-

It's not identities just 2 names. It's not all that different from someone who may use a different name for DS or anywhere else to here. My views are identical on whatever topic regardless, but on a thread where you see so much bullshit lies and SJW type level of arguments, playground taunts and fabrication etc.. this thread seemed deserving of it's very own name, and nothing seemed more apt at the time.

On reflection I should probably have called myself the Frump Hunter.. Damn. Opportunity missed. I'll resist for now as my nets are already full, and the freezers fit to bursting.

Now (and this is not at you Doomsey) for the millionth time shall we move on? :smilin:
Last edited by SJW Hunter on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJW Hunter

Postby SJW Hunter » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:26 pm

Doomlord wrote:That jp747 (or other number) can be guaranteed to get the wrong end of the stick, misread things, 'skim' links and posts and generally get things muddled. Is he really as dense as he seems? It can't be a good look to have. I have never noticed him before a couple of weeks ago. Bellend.

I've given my views on this guy before. Whenever you see him post it's the same. There are many people on DS and elsewhere on the internet who are so ridiculously transparent in how and why they post. The only surprise to me was that more people hadn't clocked onto his game a long time ago.
SJW Hunter

Postby jra » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:38 am

Javier_deVivre wrote:
jra wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:This made me snigger:
Lucy James ‏@LuciLoUoooo 24h24 hours ago
@tgheretford @Skyclaw726 Dress it up excuse it whatever, your posts spk for themselves women shld avoid u like the plague, oh wait they do

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

That made me laugh, but why does she pull that retarded duckface in every photo? :pointlaugh:

Maybe (BIB) because she hasn't yet mastered the English language.

General comment.

English motherfucker, do you speak it (not spk it)? This is a forum not a mobile/smart phone. Text speak is so yesterday, even more so than the dinosaurs being made extinct. Do you (not u) get that.

That was on twitter, with it's 140 character limit Lucy would have had to shorten a few words to make it short enough. Copying it into twitter leaves only 2 characters remaining to be used.

Well, fair enough, but maybe Twitter should move out of the dark ages. Hard to believe it's so popular tbh. It's the bottled water equivalent of the internet.
jra

Previous

Return to The Archive