DS and DTV Part 37.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 37.

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 11:45 am

That one was almost as good as the poster who once threatened to set Prumeister on me on here, who'd put me in my place and sort me out! Pffft. Prunemeister! :pmsl: :mrgreen: :gigglesnshit:
SJW Hunter

Re: DS and DTV Part 36.

Postby Puzzler » Sun May 29, 2016 11:47 am

I assume guest thinks fg is an 'intellectual heavyweight' then. Lol. All she does is scream racism or misogyny like some demented banshee - her and someone else here who can't be named would be a match made in heaven.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sun May 29, 2016 11:50 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Guest wrote:Baity baity :pmsl:

Hilarious as it would be to see you eaten alive, you're an intellectual featherweight

Before you take on the hobbit, work your way up through the categories...... starting with the posters who make those "your best ever fart" or "favourite place to poo" threads

:pmsl:

The ironic thing is she's on the most basest level herself. Just a troll who followed me around for ages screaming wacist wacist for wanting islamic extremists to be treated as enemy combatants.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sun May 29, 2016 11:52 am

Still guest I'm sure fg will be ever so grateful for you licking her manky old ring clean :pointlaugh:
Puzzler

Postby Viper » Sun May 29, 2016 11:56 am

Puzzler wrote:Still guest I'm sure fg will be ever so grateful for you licking her manky old ring clean :pointlaugh:

Gross. Lol. Gross :pukeup:
Viper

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Puzzler wrote:I assume guest thinks fg is an 'intellectual heavyweight' then. Lol. All she does is scream racism or misogyny like some demented banshee - her and someone else here who can't be named would be a match made in heaven.

Course they don't- My superfans on here, who lovingly call themselves the Hunter-ettes ( :wubbers: ) would claim a fruit fly would be an intellectual giant, if the 'opponent' was me. It's no more than the playground 'waaah, my dad's bigger than yours' thing. They are getting more desperate now and it's marvelous to see. :mrgreen:

No matter how many times they post as a guest backing themselves up, 100 wrong people are still.. well.. wrong. :laughing:
Last edited by SJW Hunter on Sun May 29, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJW Hunter

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 12:19 pm

Viper wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Still guest I'm sure fg will be ever so grateful for you licking her manky old ring clean :pointlaugh:

Gross. Lol. Gross :pukeup:

SJW Hunter

Postby Minnie » Sun May 29, 2016 12:20 pm

I believe the words SJW and Feminazi are thrown around at anyone who might disagree with someone else. It's becoming meaningless now. Having said that the hypocrisy of some women on Ds in the Duchess/royal feud thread is ridiculous. Comments about weight, looks teeth etc, the kind of comments would be shouted down if made by a male by the very same posters. Find your issue and nail yourself to it, don't flip flop it makes you look unintelligent and childish.
Minnie

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Minnie wrote:I believe the words SJW and Feminazi are thrown around at anyone who might disagree with someone else. It's becoming meaningless now. Having said that the hypocrisy of some women on Ds in the Duchess/royal feud thread is ridiculous. Comments about weight, looks teeth etc, the kind of comments would be shouted down if made by a male by the very same posters. Find your issue and nail yourself to it, don't flip flop it makes you look unintelligent and childish.

Finally! And this ladies and gentlemen is how is SHOULD be done. Someone who is not afraid to be consistent and call out the shit on both sides, not just one.! :thumbsup:

I could not have put it better myself Minnie. Great post, and there are loads of examples of hypocrisy however, and they are about a million times worse than what is in the Duchess thread. Trust me on that, when Jules F talked about having seen posters right there n Digital Spy call women slappers and whores and slags, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Posters like you (and Muggins and Becks123 and many others) in those sexism threads are the ones to be listening too- not the ones who will ONLY get outraged when it's men who are the arseholes, and we know there are plenty of them too. Consistency is sorely lacking.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the sooner we call out the arseholes regardless of gender the better we will be. Lovely stuff Minnie, Lovely stuff. What you have put above in the BIB is exactly my point, but put rather more succinctly.
Last edited by SJW Hunter on Sun May 29, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJW Hunter

Postby Minnie » Sun May 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Forgot to say: Quite like Hobbit Feet agree with a lot of her posts. I like you to Hunter but you seem a bit fixated on HobbitFeet like you were FaceAche.

Anne has done a complete turn around on the Migrants thread. When it first started she was shouting down anyone who claimed some of the migrants might not be genuine and be economic migrants she's flipped that totally. When I said they would try sneaking in terrorists, she denied it would happen now agrees. When she attempted to tell me we HAD A DUTY AS PART OF THE EU TO TAKE THE MIGRANTS FROM FRANCE she shut up when I told her then so do France so why are they attempting to blackmail us and push them this way. It's a complete pee take on her part that everything we said at the beginning about the issues and she denied she now claims to have had that viewpoint from the beginning. I'd call her out as the liar she is but I've already had one warning after disagreeing with her so I am sure she would alert me.
Minnie

Postby Minnie » Sun May 29, 2016 12:34 pm

SJW Hunter wrote:
Minnie wrote:I believe the words SJW and Feminazi are thrown around at anyone who might disagree with someone else. It's becoming meaningless now. Having said that the hypocrisy of some women on Ds in the Duchess/royal feud thread is ridiculous. Comments about weight, looks teeth etc, the kind of comments would be shouted down if made by a male by the very same posters. Find your issue and nail yourself to it, don't flip flop it makes you look unintelligent and childish.

Finally! And this ladies and gentlemen is how is SHOULD be done. Someone who is not afraid to be consistant and call out the shit on both sides, not just one.! :thumbsup:

I could not have put it better myself Minnie. Great post, and there are loads of examples of hypocrisy however, and about a million times worse than what is in the Duchess thread.

Posters like Minnie and Mugggins and Becks123 and Jules F (and many others) in those sexism threads are the ones to be listening too- not the ones who will ONLY get outraged when it's men who are the arseholes (and we know there are plenty of them).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the sooner we call out the arseholes and the bad, REGARDLESS of gender the better we will be.

Lovely stuff Minnie, Lovely stuff. What you have put above in the BIB is exactly my point, but put rather more succinctly.

Thanks I do try to stick to my opinion which is that yes there are some misogynists on Ds but I think in the main the men who seem unable to cope with women at all (Jol, Tgte, Frankie etc) all suffer from Nice Guy Bitterness rather then genuine misogynistic attitudes. There are some women who make me suck my breath in reading what they've written against men so yes I think we all know it's not one sided.

Something else, I don't believe Cas is a woman at all. Her comments are nothing like a woman would say unless that woman was really a man in drag in a Benny Hill sketch.
Minnie

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Minnie wrote:Forgot to say: Quite like Hobbit Feet agree with a lot of her posts. I like you to Hunter but you seem a bit fixated on HobbitFeet like you were FaceAche.

I'm not 'fixated' on anyone Minnie- you talk about SJW and Feminazi being worthless words as they are so,overused- well the same goes for 'obsessed' or 'fixated' and many other things.

I've made about 3 or 4 posts on her maybe 5 max, and this is 'fixated'? Seriously? :dunno:

For the sake of argument- how many posts have you made on Retford or that Frankie guy?... or others (and not saying you are fixated btw just making a point here). IF we are being honest I've seen more posts from you about JRA than I've ever said about Hobbit Feet. Does this mean you are fixated on him?

Do you see where I am coming from if I say I believe the accusation to me therefore seems just a tad unfair? Not having a go, but if we are talking about people being consistent in what they say then it's a valid comment.

As for FaceAche, again don't believe every single baghead or buy into the lies- I've been perfectly happy to give my opinion on her and I totally stand by what I have said ..But I must state ONLY what I have said, and NOT what other people have made up that I have said. I'd say that all seems fair enough, no?
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Sun May 29, 2016 12:41 pm

SJW Hunter wrote:

Finally! And this ladies and gentlemen is how is SHOULD be done. Someone who is not afraid to be consistent and call out the shit on both sides, not just one.! :thumbsup:

I could not have put it better myself Minnie. Great post, and there are loads of examples of hypocrisy however, and they are about a million times worse than what is in the Duchess thread. Trust me on that, when Jules F talked about having seen posters right there n Digital Spy call women slappers and whores and slags, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Posters like you (and Muggins and Becks123 and many others) in those sexism threads are the ones to be listening too- not the ones who will ONLY get outraged when it's men who are the arseholes, and we know there are plenty of them too. Consistency is sorely lacking.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the sooner we call out the arseholes regardless of gender the better we will be. Lovely stuff Minnie, Lovely stuff. What you have put above in the BIB is exactly my point, but put rather more succinctly.

evie71 is a bitch, its like a game to her. Man or woman shes vicious and she has been called out on it in that thread.

This post from welshlad http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... st82551253 is along the same lines IMO but hasn't been shouted down. :dunno: Wheres your outrage?

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun May 29, 2016 12:46 pm

Minnie wrote:Thanks I do try to stick to my opinion which is that yes there are some misogynists on Ds but I think in the main the men who seem unable to cope with women at all (Jol, Tgte, Frankie etc) all suffer from Nice Guy Bitterness rather then genuine misogynistic attitudes. There are some women who make me suck my breath in reading what they've written against men so yes I think we all know it's not one sided.

Re the BIB, trust me, they really don't. You only need read the comments and posts on here to know that 100% they don't.

I am helping them to see the light though. :smilin:

(edit- I agree with the rest though)
Last edited by SJW Hunter on Sun May 29, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJW Hunter

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun May 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Chiquito wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:There are many posters on DS who I disagree with but rarely have I encountered such a waste of space as SULLA. Such a pointless bore. I'd take a million jras or scotties over him. :bored:

All one liners designed to boost his post count. Literally is a pointless waste of time.

The irony....it burns. You are scum and always will be scum.

Scum rises to the top...

..Second outing for that one today... synchronisity or something.

I'm just back from an all you can eat Chinese... I'm stuffed me.
Odessa Steps

Next

Return to The Archive