DS and DTV Part 38.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 38.

Postby Viper » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Viper wrote:Right. Im off to the killzone. Ds politics massacre coming right up. Id be suprised if there are any members who dont get banned tonight.

Surely it would be easier to wait till tomorrow... it would be like wandering a battlefield shooting the wounded in the head.

I promised a guest I wouldn't goad anyone... I must be true to me word.

Ah yes i remember. You have denied yourself exquisite pleasure next 24hrs. Im not going to sleep tonight or log off until my alert button is literally destroyed from button smashing.
Viper

Postby ambient » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Isn;t OHG backing Brexit?

I think the EU part funds the "pot to piss in" ceramics company, so doubt it
ambient

Postby Drunk Dalek » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:30 pm

VelvetCat wrote:She is a pain in the arse frankly.

I wonder if the stupid bitch would like people assuming that all lesbians are butch, she'd soon be posting a essay about how this is wrong (btw, I couldn't care less whether a lesbian is butch, femme or whatever)

Also, someone should remind her that Cornwall is part of England last time I looked.

Someone should remind her she's not Cornish either :whistle:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Puzzler » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:She is a pain in the arse frankly.

I wonder if the stupid bitch would like people assuming that all lesbians are butch, she'd soon be posting a essay about how this is wrong (btw, I couldn't care less whether a lesbian is butch, femme or whatever)

Also, someone should remind her that Cornwall is part of England last time I looked.

Someone should remind her she's not Cornish either :whistle:

She's about as cornish as a Greggs Cornish pasty :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby annette kurten » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:Annette Kurten genius.
According to Annette no one in the country should be able to vote in the referendum because her grandchildren are more politically aware than she is.
Maybe if she ever left her fucking sofa she'd be more knowledgeable than some kids.

[url]http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=82863275&postcount=21
[/url]

here`6s the full set of exchanges you stupid prick.

Hugh Jboobs; This referendum should never have been called. It's nothing to do with giving people a democratic say and everything to do with trying to shut up the Farage's of the world and also appeasing disgruntled Eurosceptic Tory MPs.

annette kurten; quoted for truth.

Anonimus
; We, the people, have every right to decide the future of our country.

annette kurten; my grandchildren and their friends are concerned that we will be leaving and it`s their future we are deciding.

Resonance; By that logic the House of Commons should be filled with children :)

annette kurten; i listen to my grandchildren and their friends debate all manner of issues and find them much more politically and socially aware and knowledgeable than many adults, i don`t think it a bad thing to consider to what they are saying.

neither brave enough to challenge me on there nor show your "face" here, if you can`6t put your money where your mooey is you shouldn`6t bother opening it.
annette kurten

Re:

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:56 pm

annette kurten wrote:
Guest wrote:Annette Kurten genius.
According to Annette no one in the country should be able to vote in the referendum because her grandchildren are more politically aware than she is.
Maybe if she ever left her fucking sofa she'd be more knowledgeable than some kids.

[/url]

here`6s the full set of exchanges you stupid prick.

Hugh Jboobs; This referendum should never have been called. It's nothing to do with giving people a democratic say and everything to do with trying to shut up the Farage's of the world and also appeasing disgruntled Eurosceptic Tory MPs.

annette kurten; quoted for truth.

Anonimus
; We, the people, have every right to decide the future of our country.

annette kurten; my grandchildren and their friends are concerned that we will be leaving and it`s their future we are deciding.

Resonance; By that logic the House of Commons should be filled with children :)

annette kurten; i listen to my grandchildren and their friends debate all manner of issues and find them much more politically and socially aware and knowledgeable than many adults, i don`t think it a bad thing to consider to what they are saying.

neither brave enough to challenge me on there nor show your "face" here, if you can`6t put your money where your mooey is you shouldn`6t bother opening it.

I quoted all those quotes Annette and linked to them all. I never put words into your mouth. I just quoted the utter bollocks you wrote.
The reason I don't "face" you is your posting is incomprehensible until you get a keyboard that works.
Stay 666666666666y :wink:

Re: Re:

Postby annette kurten » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Guest wrote:I quoted all those quotes Annette and linked to them all. I never put words into your mouth. I just quoted the utter bollocks you wrote.
The reason I don't "face" you is your posting is incomprehensible until you get a keyboard that works.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
you fucking sad cunt.
annette kurten

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:25 pm

annette kurten wrote:
Guest wrote:I quoted all those quotes Annette and linked to them all. I never put words into your mouth. I just quoted the utter bollocks you wrote.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
you fucking sad cunt.

Way to prove you have no argument. Well done, stay classy.
- after all your posturing you didn't even fucking vote. :hand:

Postby Viper » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Gooooood. Angry posting.
Viper

Postby Cherry de Voured » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Went and voted this morning before work. Won't reveal which way I went just yet, but I think I made the right choice. Only time will tell.
Cherry de Voured

Postby Guest2 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:I have explained you have failed to comprehend. Can't you read? Let's break it down, into small parts AGAIN.

i wrote "according to Annette Kurten no one in the country should be able to vote in the referendum"
Here is Annette saying that herself:
She quoted the following statement "for truth"
"This referendum should never have been called." in a thread about should there even have been a referendum. Her view as stated in that thread is "We shouldn't be voting on the referendum" whats hard to understand here???

When questioned why people shouldn't be able to vote on this issue the only thing she came up with was "because my grandchildren are concerned".

Show me where she said we should all be voting in the referendum then braintrust.

1. You didn't refer to these other posts in your original post about her.

2. You're still going way beyond what she said when you say 'According to Annette no one in the country should be able to vote in the referendum because her grandchildren are more politically aware than she is. Maybe if she ever left her fucking sofa she'd be more knowledgeable than some kids.'

Twisting things to take the piss. Pretty sad IMO.

Dear Guest 2
1. It is not my responsibility to cut and paste the entire thread because you are incapable of looking for yourself. Learn to read.
2. Nope you are wrong. I didn't twist a thing, saying I did repeatedly doesn't make it true, it just makes it look like you have no evidence to back up your argument. I proved she said it with verbatim quotes and links.
3. You have never shown me the link to where she said we should all be voting in the referendum.
4. Next time you accuse me of "lack of comprehension skills" make sure you have all the information to hand and you understand what the fuck you are talking about, because if you just jump in with rude accusations without having acquainted yourself with the whole story you end up looking like a fool.
Lots of love Guesty

Let's go back to what you posted:

Annette Kurten genius.

[/url]
[/quote]

The link you provided led to:

Resonance wrote:By that logic the House of Commons should be filled with children

annette aurten wrote:i listen to my grandchildren and their friends debate all manner of issues and find them much more politically and socially aware and knowledgeable than many adults, i don`t think it a bad thing to consider to what they are saying.

How the fuck do you get to what you said to the above??

Of course, you read the whole thread and then came to a wrong conclusion. But that doesn't matter because you got to say what you wanted to say:

Annette Kurten genius.

What a sad sac you are to construct a twisted version of reality just to have a go at someone and to get kudos from your 'mates' here. You know, the ones who carry the nastiness you aspire to.
Guest2

Postby Viper » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Cherry de Voured wrote:Went and voted this morning before work. Won't reveal which way I went just yet, but I think I made the right choice. Only time will tell.

i hate your avatar so much.
Viper

Postby Guest2 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:The reason I don't "face" you is your posting is incomprehensible until you get a keyboard that works.

No, it's because you lack comprehension skills. I reckon you'd struggle to pass level 2.

But help is at hand

http://www.satspapers.org/key%20stage%2 ... flower.PDF
Guest2

Postby Cherry de Voured » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:06 pm

Viper wrote:
Cherry de Voured wrote:Went and voted this morning before work. Won't reveal which way I went just yet, but I think I made the right choice. Only time will tell.

Well I'm sure you'll cope, Viper. After all, if you couldn't, that would make you a bit of a snowflake, no?
Cherry de Voured

Postby Viper » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:09 pm

Cherry de Voured wrote:
Viper wrote:

Well I'm sure you'll cope, Viper. After all, if you couldn't, that would make you a bit of a snowflake, no?

no if i was a snowflake i would try and get iy banned. i just find it grotesque. i will cope but just wanted it on record that i dont like it.
Viper

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive