DS and DTV Part 38.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 38.

Postby g » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:30 am

I see where we are going after tonight DS remainers are going to blame Conservatives and David Cameron and Labour will be completely blameless in this whole process.

So expect a whole flood of threads from Ethel, Hilda and co making sure Labour get no blame for the result, Angela Eagle has started this on the BBC saying all Cameron's fault, this is the left's excuse for a potential leave win.
g

Re: Re:

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:34 am

Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:The reason I don't "face" you is your posting is incomprehensible until you get a keyboard that works.
Stay 666666666666y :wink:

No, it's because you lack comprehension skills. I reckon you'd struggle to pass level 2.

But help is at hand

http://www.satspapers.org/key%20stage%2 ... flower.PDF

Seriously give it up, the fact you can't understand plain English, never mind actually write it, is embarrassing.
Maybe you can pick up some punctuation and grammar from that link you posted?

Piss off.

You're the one who has failed miserably here and lost the plot. You're now hanging on grimly and arguing, effectively, black is white and vice versa.

Are you still all cross? Oh dear I did touch a nerve with my one throw away comment nearly 12 hours ago. How upsetting for you. Here you are still swearing and not understanding all these hours later, didn't the beginners class at English As A Foreign Language help?

On another note some people seem apoplectic about the results coming in on the referendum.
I do hope poor Anais32 won't lose her £100,000 bet.

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:38 am

g wrote:I see where we are going after tonight DS remainers are going to blame Conservatives and David Cameron and Labour will be completely blameless in this whole process.

So expect a whole flood of threads from Ethel, Hilda and co making sure Labour get no blame for the result, Angela Eagle has started this on the BBC saying all Cameron's fault, this is the left's excuse for a potential leave win.

Might be best not to play that card until AFTER the votes are counted.

"David Cameron is a total arsehole and it's all his fault that... we're still IN the EU... Oh, wait... I mean... never mind."
Si_Crewe

Postby g » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:25 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
g wrote:I see where we are going after tonight DS remainers are going to blame Conservatives and David Cameron and Labour will be completely blameless in this whole process.

Might be best not to play that card until AFTER the votes are counted.

"David Cameron is a total arsehole and it's all his fault that... we're still IN the EU... Oh, wait... I mean... never mind."

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2158862
g

Postby Viper » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:12 am

getting tired now. meltdown is starting.
Viper

Postby Viper » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:14 am

sjws havent cottoned on that they have triggered "lol" this. the years of calling everyone racist has built up a pushback response. The golden age of the SJW is over.

lots of work to do now, hold on tight its going to be a bumpy ride.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2158883
Viper

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:29 am

Viper wrote:sjws havent cottoned on that they have triggered "lol" this. the years of calling everyone racist has built up a pushback response. The golden age of the SJW is over.

lots of work to do now, hold on tight its going to be a bumpy ride.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2158883

The butthurt sjw tears are beautiful to see.

They really have no idea that their patronising, hypocritical, anti democratic bigotry was such a huge factor (and in the GE as well) do they ?
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:41 am

The people so confident of victory when they went to bed are waking up to a surprise.
They don't seem happy.

Postby Viper » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:55 am

Guest wrote:The people so confident of victory when they went to bed are waking up to a surprise.
They don't seem happy.

lol they certainly arent!
Viper

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:58 am

On my facebook someone just wrote "this opens the door for worldwide fascism"
is that a slight over reaction?

Postby Viper » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 am

Guest wrote:On my facebook someone just wrote "this opens the door for worldwide fascism"

lol. silly sjws.
Viper

Postby Keyser » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 am

Guest wrote:On my facebook someone just wrote "this opens the door for worldwide fascism"

We have already had that. :laughing:

Keyser

Postby Viper » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:07 am

im most looking forward to trevgo waking up. i like him he is one of my favourite ds posters but im afraid i love a massive forum meltdown more.

who are you looking forward to waking up this morning?
Viper

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:08 am

Viper wrote:im most looking forward to trevgo waking up. i like him he is one of my favourite ds posters but im afraid i love a massive forum meltdown more.

who are you looking forward to waking up this morning?

Ash_M1 and Anais 32 :nelix:

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:08 am

Guestlivesmatter wrote:The butthurt sjw tears are beautiful to see.

They really have no idea that their patronising, hypocritical, anti democratic bigotry was such a huge factor (and in the GE as well) do they ?

Somebody needs to take a picture of themselves with a mug labelled "Liberal tears".

Course, that's a bit of a slur on proper liberals but it'd get the message across. :dafinger:

#liberaltears
Si_Crewe

Previous

Return to The Archive