DS and DTV Part 38.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 38.

Postby jra » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:43 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:All this referring to other DS users such as Jason Watkins as Jason Twatkins, Jason Cuntkins, Jason Tosskins is all a bit immature isn't it. How old are you guys? That's the sort of thing schoolkids would say. And as for RancidAnne and all the the other variations, the same applies. We get the message, you do don't like them, but at least be mature enough to say their real DS name or abbreviation, rather than your default insult name. Act your age, not your shoe size.

ETA. I've got my detractors on here, like JungleJayne, VR6Storm, but I'm not going to refer to them as BumholeJayne or WeAreSexStorm for example. Or SJWcunter for example. This is playground stuff.

I don't usually agree with jra but the above is excellent and accurate.

Thank you.

Oi! Are you calling me SJW Cunter! I missed this in all the fun earlier, but, erm, How dare you, I am furious. :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :mrgreen:

And this to the one poster who helped you out of very very big hole by using the Queen as an example to make you admit that actually you DON'T think all women have a price (that's me btw). Sheesh, this is a tough crowd tonight. You try to help a guy out and... blah blah blah

TLDR- SJWCunter's actually quite catchy. Quite creative. :thumbsup:

I haven't (yet) got an issue with you particularly, just using you as an example of the stupid names other posters might call other forum members. Nothing personal. Peace out man.
jra

Re: DS and DTV Part 37.

Postby jra » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:57 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Maybe (BIB) because she hasn't yet mastered the English language.

General comment.

English motherfucker, do you speak it (not spk it)? This is a forum not a mobile/smart phone. Text speak is so yesterday, even more so than the dinosaurs being made extinct. Do you (not u) get that.

You are on thick motherfucker. Twitter only allows 140 characters so people shorten words.
Would-wld
Should-shld
too/to=2
speak=spk

And you, the old fart that you are and telling a 21yr old what is in and what is out is a joke it has to be pure trolling from you. You cannot actually be that clueless. I suspect you're not but you weren't getting any attention for 5 mins so had to stick your oar in and insult someone, anyone.

For the record I agree with other posters, his posts are shameful and his attitude repulsive. His claims of superior intelligence and an expert on university life were false and now he has been schooled by a slightly chavy looking (sorry Lucy) 20+ something young woman. He's not one of lifes winners is he, and neither are you.

You're accusing me of trolling by calling me a thick motherfucker and an old fart. Nice. Stop throwing stones in that greenhouse of yours. You accuse me of sticking my oar in, which is exactly what you are doing now.

I may not be one of life's winners, but I've slept with 11 women in the last couple of years, one last night, as it happens. You? And in about 3 years I'll own my property outright, plus I have tens of thousands of pounds in investments. You?

I don't use Twitter, so how would I know that there is a 140 character limit, nor do I know I was supposedly talking about a 21 year old, because I don't fucking care.

Get it.

But at least I've got a decent grasp of normal English.

And anyway, if you run out of your character limit, why not just make another post, instead of talking in shit speak, aka text speak.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:03 am

Odessa Steps wrote:Can someone do me a synopsis of the last 15 pages... ta.

In two words. Pure bullshit.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:05 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Hummingbird wrote:Blimey, i have been reading the thread about the school showing the footie match...James Fredrick is a real mood hoover!
Heaven forbid that people might get pleasure from something he doesn't like!

Is he properly medically depressed, or is he just one of life's joy vacuums?

Next you'll be calling them a fun sponge. Forget about it. Same shit different day. Screen names. Blah blah, yada yada.

So why you here? blah blah yada yada

Because it's a time filler, when I not doing something more interesting, like just about anything else.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:10 am

Miss Jones wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Hummingbird wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Can someone do me a synopsis of the last 15 pages... ta.

The usual.

Thanks to everyone who replied... my time is saved :thumbsup:

The next fifteen pages of drivel started immediately.

SJW Hunter needs to fuck off.
I don't even care whether he's right or not, he just needs to fuck off.

After you. You know it makes sense.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:17 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:DS never forgets tghe_retford. Never.

I will, but people like you probably won't, as in let bygones be bygones.

You're actually quite a nice bloke, who sometimes says the odd silly thing.

Thank you. I do get a bit keyboard warrior at times, but IRL I am a pretty decent bloke. Some people on here should realize that.

Bottom line is, treat me nicely and I'll treat you nicely back. Treat me badly, don't expect any favours in return.
jra

Postby Miss Jones » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:07 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

General comment.

English motherfucker, do you speak it (not spk it)? This is a forum not a mobile/smart phone. Text speak is so yesterday, even more so than the dinosaurs being made extinct. Do you (not u) get that.

You are on thick motherfucker. Twitter only allows 140 characters so people shorten words.
Would-wld
Should-shld
too/to=2
speak=spk

And you, the old fart that you are and telling a 21yr old what is in and what is out is a joke it has to be pure trolling from you. You cannot actually be that clueless. I suspect you're not but you weren't getting any attention for 5 mins so had to stick your oar in and insult someone, anyone.

For the record I agree with other posters, his posts are shameful and his attitude repulsive. His claims of superior intelligence and an expert on university life were false and now he has been schooled by a slightly chavy looking (sorry Lucy) 20+ something young woman. He's not one of lifes winners is he, and neither are you.

You're accusing me of trolling by calling me a thick motherfucker and an old fart. Nice. Stop throwing stones in that greenhouse of yours. You accuse me of sticking my oar in, which is exactly what you are doing now.

I may not be one of life's winners, but I've slept with 11 women in the last couple of years, one last night, as it happens. You? And in about 3 years I'll own my property outright, plus I have tens of thousands of pounds in investments. You?

I don't use Twitter, so how would I know that there is a 140 character limit, nor do I know I was supposedly talking about a 21 year old, because I don't fucking care.

Get it.

And anyway, if you run out of your character limit, why not just make another post, instead of talking in shit speak, aka text speak.

All paid, for of course, Rigsby. :whistle:
Miss Jones

Postby Foxy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:05 am

Miss Jones wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

General comment.

Would-wld
Should-shld
too/to=2
speak=spk

Get it.

All paid, for of course, Rigsby. :whistle:

OMG! Since when has the number of women you have slept with a measure of success ???

For a self-claimed intelligent man you come out with some puerile reasoning at times most of the time :shake head:

As for "English motherfucker, do you speak it". For god's sake, stop using film quotes and say something original.
Foxy

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:38 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

General comment.

Would-wld
Should-shld
too/to=2
speak=spk

Get it.

You call someone a motherfucker and then whine on that they call you one back! :trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

How much did those 11 women cost you, you slimeball? Why did you feel the need to actually write that? You are quite revolting. :pukeup:

Postby George » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:25 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

General comment.

Would-wld
Should-shld
too/to=2
speak=spk

Get it.

Exactly how is this relevant? This is why people say you lack self awareness
George

Postby megaera » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:52 am

Oh, I think he was completely aware of the reaction it would get. :hand:
megaera

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:07 am

megaera wrote:Oh, I think he was completely aware of the reaction it would get. :hand:

It happens too often to be otherwise, unless he is autistic. Strange bloke.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:53 am

jra wrote: You're accusing me of trolling by calling me a thick motherfucker and an old fart. Nice. Stop throwing stones in that greenhouse of yours. You accuse me of sticking my oar in, which is exactly what you are doing now.

Get it.

Who the fuck REALLY gives a shit?? :hand:
VR6storm

Postby Foxy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:55 am

megaera wrote:Oh, I think he was completely aware of the reaction it would get. :hand:

Yes of course. Silly me for giving him the attention he craves. He is on my ignore list but unfortunately I can't avoid seeing the quotes :grrrrr:
Foxy

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:18 am

Foxy wrote:

Yes of course. Silly me for giving him the attention he craves. He is on my ignore list but unfortunately I can't avoid seeing the quotes :grrrrr:
All of us went a good 3-4 pages without one reference to Schhhh....... you know who..... and then someone let's the guard down and BAM!!!!!!!!! .... we get 5 or 6 posts of utter drivel on the bounce. What a fuckin' yawn. :bored:
VR6storm

Next

Return to The Archive