DS and DTV Part 39.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 39.

Postby Puzzler » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:59 am

Guest wrote:Can we send Puzz off to Syria? One way ticket obviously. :yess:

You'd like that wouldn't you, sick little baghead? The image of me having my head slowly removed, or being dissolved in a vat of acid by your barbarian pals excites you doesn't it? That right there proves just how twisted you defenders of the faith really are.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:01 am

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=83166068&postcount=471
Jane Duh there in a flash to defend her cackling little clique buddies. Reglip is right, that thread last night was fucking awful and one of the worst I've seen on DS - but then the mods condone that bear baiting treatment being dished out to anyone who doesn't follow the feminazi or multiculti narrative. Also, Cas is an insufferable entitled cunt who needs to check her female privilege.

Paranoid again. Jane Doh wasn't defending people. She was giving her opinion. Like everyone else. You just have a thing about her and anyone else from DTV.

If Jane started a thread and everyone posted disagreeing with her, you'd be lapping it up and laughing your socks off.

You and me both know that would never happen as fg and the rest of the crones would rally round to defend her honour.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:05 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=83166068&postcount=471
Jane Duh there in a flash to defend her cackling little clique buddies. Reglip is right, that thread last night was fucking awful and one of the worst I've seen on DS - but then the mods condone that bear baiting treatment being dished out to anyone who doesn't follow the feminazi or multiculti narrative. Also, Cas is an insufferable entitled cunt who needs to check her female privilege.

Paranoid again. Jane Doh wasn't defending people. She was giving her opinion. Like everyone else. You just have a thing about her and anyone else from DTV.

If Jane started a thread and everyone posted disagreeing with her, you'd be lapping it up and laughing your socks off.

You and me both know that would never happen as fg and the rest of the crones would rally round to defend her honour.

I said IF. IF that happened, you would be happy, you wouldn't care she was being ganged up on because you can't stand her. Which is all fine and good, no reason you should like her but at least be honest about it

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:06 am

Doomlord wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:Why are they arguing over who should pay the bill in restaurants?

Is that REALLY a big issue for either feminists OR men's rights advocates?
Are we to assume that a couple of adults won't be capable of sorting out a restaurant bill between themselves?

Also, Roosh V is most definitely a wanker of the highest order.
I would say that I don't know why so many people seem to approve of him but I suspect the reality is that they're just bitter arseholes who enjoy the idea of somebody taking advantage of women as some kind of "revenge by proxy".

I think it's because Retford suggested a man not paying a bill on a date could be classed as a mysoginistic hate crime as far as I can tell.

He is a fruitloop. What planet is he on? How is a man not paying for his dates meal classed as a hate crime? He really is fucked up. Mind you I doubt he has been with any real life women. So it's not like he has any experience to go on. Just some warped thinking. He looks like he's dressed up for a court appearance on his Twitter pic.

Postby SJW Hunter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:10 am

Minnie wrote:Regarding Retford I'll repeat what I've already said on ds. He wasn't doxed, his Twitter account is linked to his profile on ds and he has previously copy pasted mine and others comments on ds to his Twitter feed in some desperate attempt to gain support. He has also posted on ds about his interactions with women and that to me having read them shows where his ill feeling and bitterness towards women comes from. If they are posted on ds, they are surely up for debate?

I think some people here and on ds take issue with the battering he has taken because of the people involved in doing it. Their wish to attack those they don't like takes precedence over his quite frankly abhorrent views. A lot of people find them offensive, I most certainly do and won't stop attacking him for them just because some of you think he is right. He isn't.

Hi Minnie,

Who thinks Retford is ‘right’ though? I can’t see anyone here actually agreeing with his views, more commenting on how those threads usually go, and how others act in them. I for one have been pretty vocal in my criticism of him both today and previously. He is an oddball who deserves a lot of the shit he gets based on the nonsense he comes out with.

Having said that, on those threads there are also others who fully deserve criticism and often for the same/ similar things they criticise others for. Just as there are men who clearly have problems when it comes to women, there are also a number of posters who have issues or chips on their shoulders when it comes to men. You only need to look at their posting history and the frequency with which they spout their usual one sided rubbish. I see nothing wrong with being able to criticise the bad on both sides, but it’s rare that you see many if anyone else able or willing to do the same.

INB4 pictures of waffles, TLDR, and Twattie Twatter making his customary appearance. :mrgreen:
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:26 am

Si_Crewe wrote:Why are they arguing over who should pay the bill in restaurants?

Is that REALLY a big issue for either feminists OR men's rights advocates?
Are we to assume that a couple of adults won't be capable of sorting out a restaurant bill between themselves?

Also, Roosh V is most definitely a wanker of the highest order.
I would say that I don't know why so many people seem to approve of him but I suspect the reality is that they're just bitter arseholes who enjoy the idea of somebody taking advantage of women as some kind of "revenge by proxy".

They are all squabbling about that because Tghe said men not paying could be declared as a "hate crime ". :pmsl:

I'd hope he's trolling but I've the suspicion he's really not.

Postby Minnie » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:29 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Minnie wrote:Regarding Retford I'll repeat what I've already said on ds. He wasn't doxed, his Twitter account is linked to his profile on ds and he has previously copy pasted mine and others comments on ds to his Twitter feed in some desperate attempt to gain support. He has also posted on ds about his interactions with women and that to me having read them shows where his ill feeling and bitterness towards women comes from. If they are posted on ds, they are surely up for debate?

I think some people here and on ds take issue with the battering he has taken because of the people involved in doing it. Their wish to attack those they don't like takes precedence over his quite frankly abhorrent views. A lot of people find them offensive, I most certainly do and won't stop attacking him for them just because some of you think he is right. He isn't.

Hi Minnie,

Who thinks Retford is ‘right’ though? I can’t see anyone here actually agreeing with his views, more commenting on how those threads usually go, and how others act in them. I for one have been pretty vocal in my criticism of him both today and previously. He is an oddball who deserves a lot of the shit he gets based on the nonsense he comes out with.

Having said that, on those threads there are also others who fully deserve criticism and often for the same/ similar things they criticise others for. Just as there are men who clearly have problems when it comes to women, there are also a number of posters who have issues or chips on their shoulders when it comes to men. You only need to look at their posting history and the frequency with which they spout their usual one sided rubbish. I see nothing wrong with being able to criticise the bad on both sides, but it’s rare that you see many if anyone else able or willing to do the same.

INB4 pictures of waffles, TLDR, and Twattie Twatter making his customary appearance. :mrgreen:

Hi Sjw :)

I don't think you can properly say you think Retford is wrong then say "but the people who are doing it are as bad" and so on. I think his posts and his viewpoint need to stand alone and be judged for what they are without any of the "but other people do it" or attacking posters that aren't liked when they disagree with him. You have a valid point about some women being as bad but shouldn't use that to soften the blow regarding Retford, he should be judged for what he posts not what others post.
Minnie

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:35 am

It might not be "doxing" but when somebody's deliberately making use of information that they've found elsewhere in order to introduce personal details about somebody into a debate they're obviously doing it for a reason.
And then you're left to ask yourself why they're doing it.
Are they doing it because they're trying to be more friendly or are they doing it for an antagonistic reason?
If it's the latter then it's hardly something a person should be praised, or defended, for doing.

Minnie wrote:Precisely. Also apparently any male who is "inept" at dating would be arrested for a hate crime for simply talking to a woman. He has no understanding of women whatsoever and his bitterness has made him even more undateable. He is so far up his own arse that there is no coming back down ever. He deserves every bit of derision for what he posts and I make no apologies for any of it.

I think you're wrong there.

I agree with everything you'v said, right up to the part where you said "there's no coming back down ever".
I'm not sure what he's actually into but I'd bet that if he ever met a woman who shared his interests then the vast majority of his bitterness would evaporate like morning dew once he realised that the world isn't actually the way that he seems to think it is.

Honestly, I think it's the same for both men AND women; there are genuine issues that need looking at but, for the most part, the biggest cause for concern should be the extremist nutters who seem determined to provoke a "war of the sexes".
Si_Crewe

Postby Puzzler » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:37 am

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=17
Virtue signalling, virtue signalling! What a cuck :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:39 am

Puzzler

Postby Minnie » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:41 am

Si_Crewe wrote:

It might not be "doxing" but when somebody's deliberately making use of information that they've found elsewhere in order to introduce personal details about somebody into a debate they're obviously doing it for a reason.
And then you're left to ask yourself why they're doing it.
Are they doing it because they're trying to be more friendly or are they doing it for an antagonistic reason?
If it's the latter then it's hardly something a person should be praised, or defended, for doing.

Minnie wrote:Precisely. Also apparently any male who is "inept" at dating would be arrested for a hate crime for simply talking to a woman. He has no understanding of women whatsoever and his bitterness has made him even more undateable. He is so far up his own arse that there is no coming back down ever. He deserves every bit of derision for what he posts and I make no apologies for any of it.

I think you're wrong there.

I agree with everything you'v said, right up to the part where you said "there's no coming back down ever".
I'm not sure what he's actually into but I'd bet that if he ever met a woman who shared his interests then the vast majority of his bitterness would evaporate like morning dew once he realised that the world isn't actually the way that he seems to think it is.

Honestly, I think it's the same for both men AND women; there are genuine issues that need looking at but, for the most part, the biggest cause for concern should be the extremist nutters who seem determined to provoke a "war of the sexes".

I think it's obvious why they're doing it to get a rise out of him, but when you consider the posts he makes it is hardly surprising that he gets peoples backs up to the point they do that. He has also copy pasted my posts to him on his Twitter feed, that is invading my privacy is it not? My twitter profile isn't public and isn't linked on ds by that token of "doxing" he has doxed me.

We will have to agree to disagree on the second part. I don't believe he will ever find a woman who will put up with his extreme views, I genuinely don't.
Minnie

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:48 am

Guest wrote:They are all squabbling about that because Tghe said men not paying could be declared as a "hate crime ". :pmsl:

I'd hope he's trolling but I've the suspicion he's really not.

:shake head:

If I'm honest, I think I can sort of, maybe, a little bit, see what he's trying to suggest.

In the case of the "twitter trial", Stephanie Guthrie started slurring Gregory Elliot's work on social media and then, when he responded in kind, she went to the police and reported Elliot for harassment.

The "unfairness" of that situation being that she thought it was okay to attack him on social media but then, when he responded in a similar way, she decided that was harassment.

I suspect that Retford is suggesting a similar thing might happen with regard to (and I can't really believe I'm writing this) paying the bill at a restaurant.
The woman could agree to pay half the bill and then renege on that agreement, leaving the man to pay the entire bill.
And then, when the man decided not to pay the entire bill and the police got involved, the woman might be believed when she claimed it was all the guy's fault.

Of course, that's nonsense for so many different reasons that it's hard to find a part of it that isn't nonsense.
I was going to go through it and point out all the nonsense but, frankly, I can't be arsed.
Suffice to say that if you date a woman who says she'll pay half the bill and then doesn't, pay the whole bill and then don't date her again if it pisses you off so much. Problem solved.
Si_Crewe

Postby Minnie » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:51 am

In other news, I think my idea for a Krypton Factor for ISIS is wonderful. Who's with me! :canny:
Minnie

Postby SJW Hunter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:53 am

Minnie wrote:Hi Sjw :)

I don't think you can properly say you think Retford is wrong then say "but the people who are doing it are as bad" and so on. I think his posts and his viewpoint need to stand alone and be judged for what they are without any of the "but other people do it" or attacking posters that aren't liked when they disagree with him. You have a valid point about some women being as bad but shouldn't use that to soften the blow regarding Retford, he should be judged for what he posts not what others post.

Firstly- thank you (again) for being one of the rare ones who can actually have an adult discussion about this kind of thing, without resorting to the 'waah you're a women hater' type of nonsense you often see here. :thumbsup:

I don't actually disagree with any of the above btw, and for me, his views do stand alone, but that also goes for other people too. I judge them on how and what they post, not because they oppose one individual or not. I fully understand the majority of shit that Retford gets.

re the BIB, I should have made it clear that I wasn't just talking about women who have issues with men, as there are also men on these subjects who seem to have issues with men too. Neither of these types ever seem to get pulled up on how and what they post, even when it's hypocritical. That to me hardly seems like equality, in fact quite the opposite.

To each their own though, and I agree with a fair few of your points on these topics, so happy posting. :more beer:
Last edited by SJW Hunter on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SJW Hunter

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:56 am

Minnie wrote:I think it's obvious why they're doing it to get a rise out of him, but when you consider the posts he makes it is hardly surprising that he gets peoples backs up to the point they do that. He has also copy pasted my posts to him on his Twitter feed, that is invading my privacy is it not? My twitter profile isn't public and isn't linked on ds by that token of "doxing" he has doxed me.

We will have to agree to disagree on the second part. I don't believe he will ever find a woman who will put up with his extreme views, I genuinely don't.

Well, I'm not really comfortable with people copying forum posts onto social media either.
2 wrongs don't make a right, though, do they?
I don't think it's wise to lower your own standards just because you are interacting with somebody who doesn't abide by the same standards you do.

As for Retford, you may be perfectly correct. He might spend his entire life in a bubble of solitary bitterness, being drip-fed his opinions from social media.
I was just saying that I'd bet they would all fall away if he DID find himself in a happy relationship - I'd bet that they're not sincere, deeply-held beliefs at all and they're simply the result of his current situation.
Si_Crewe

Previous

Return to The Archive