DS and DTV Part 40.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 40.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's two dummies . . and counting!

One dummy and it's you, blatant attempt at having a sly dig and you got exposed for it. Now dry your tears :bawlin:

Were you one of the dummies who didn't read carefully enough?

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Minnie wrote:doubt post :bawlin: .

You weren't sure whether or not to post something and then you decided not to?????

no, the same post got posted twice so she deleted one of them.
good to see you didn't jump to conclusions based on your bias :thumbsup:

She wrote "doubt post" by mistake, not "double post".

FFS of all the petty shit ive seen on here this takes this biscuit, its clear what she meant
you clearly have an issue with her and just look pathetically petty not to mention stalkerish waiting to pounce on any little thing :roll:

Is it National No Humour Day today?

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Minnie wrote:doubt post :bawlin: .

You weren't sure whether or not to post something and then you decided not to?????

no, the same post got posted twice so she deleted one of them.
good to see you didn't jump to conclusions based on your bias :thumbsup:

She wrote "doubt post" by mistake, not "double post".

FFS of all the petty shit ive seen on here this takes this biscuit, its clear what she meant
you clearly have an issue with her and just look pathetically petty not to mention stalkerish waiting to pounce on any little thing :roll:

Calm down love. I don't have an issue with her at all. I was merely pointing out that someone else had misread. No need to get your knickers in a twist and have a pop at me for something I haven't even done. :snooty:

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Guest wrote:FFS of all the petty shit ive seen on here this takes this biscuit, its clear what she meant

If we are being honest a whole load of people do this kind of thing almost daily to a number of posters on here, and in a far more viscous way. There are a lot of people who pounce on posters and do much worse than this.

Previous

Return to The Archive