DS and DTV Part 41.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 41.

Postby George » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Puzz has shared that he has some mental health issues and I sympathise with his predicament. However, he dishes out insults by the bucket load and then has a hissy fit and flounces when he is on the receiving end of the name calling. Using an avatar of a soldier from an horrendous war where all sides committed atrocious war crimes and state that he would want this particular one on his side in a civil war ( or something like that) is naive at best. I think calling him sub human was a bit OTT but I no doubt the those on the end of his name calling rants might not feel so sympathetic.
George

Postby George » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Vam wrote:Apologies if this has been said before, but I've been trying to figure out who Louise32 reminds me of in that Gays holding hands thread.

Is she the banned member who kept about a million hamsters in her council flat, who rarely went outside her front door, who didn't enjoy sex, and whose boyfriend was her carer/general dogsbody? The name escapes me, sorry... :dunno:

She is as thick as two short planks whoever she is
George

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bloomfish wrote:
Fiz wrote:The hell happened there? (With Puzz). Did he actually lose the plot of something?

Oh hi! You must be new! :pmsl:

It's just Puzzler's little affectation.

He'll be back when Doomlord agrees to never question what he says ever again.

Puzzler did the exact same to Mesostim a some weeks ago, it's just what he does.

Stop trying to stir up trouble. Odessa was good enough to apologise and Puzzler accepted it. If those 2 are ok with it, then that should be good enough for the rest of us.

Fiz- Puzzler can get a bit too passionate about this one topic, and he's got a fairly direct line in put downs but he's not such a bad sort all in all. He's also said he has mental health problems from time to time, so I find the baiting of him from some posters a bit much.

Apologise for what? For existing? For taking offence at being called an ISIS supporting cunt?

What Odessa did was to agree to ignore him.

Puzzler acts like this because people like you, Viper, Perpetual and others encourage and support him. He;s their vicious little pet dog. Like any of you care about his mental health, he;s your entertainment. you love watching him insulting the "lefties" and winding himself up. :shake head:

Until you know what you are talking about, why don't you keep your mouth shut!

He was being deliberately, and continuously baited and goaded, and I stuck up for him. Nothing more, nothing less.

You would do though. You seem to find his outbursts hilarious because they're aimed at lefties or, more specifically, anti-racists who call you out on DS

Sure he's a dick who thinks its big and clever to support Serb warlords, but he's not all there. You lot just encourage him then stand back and laugh when he has a meltdown and blames odie or doom :shake head:

Postby Fiz » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:29 pm

George wrote:
Vam wrote:Apologies if this has been said before, but I've been trying to figure out who Louise32 reminds me of in that Gays holding hands thread.

Is she the banned member who kept about a million hamsters in her council flat, who rarely went outside her front door, who didn't enjoy sex, and whose boyfriend was her carer/general dogsbody? The name escapes me, sorry... :dunno:

Are they talking about EbonyHamster?
Fiz

Postby Frankly » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:Apologise for what? For existing? For taking offence at being called an ISIS supporting cunt?

Puzzler acts like this because people like you, Viper, Perpetual and others encourage and support him. He;s their vicious little pet dog. Like any of you care about his mental health, he;s your entertainment. you love watching him insulting the "lefties" and winding himself up. :shake head:

He was being deliberately, and continuously baited and goaded, and I stuck up for him. Nothing more, nothing less.

You and Viper enjoy it and encourage him. Viper especially sees puzzler as good entertainment. If the guy does have mental problems then you and Viper don't do anything to talk him down or tell him when he's went too far. Far from it. :shake head:

That just is not true at all. You are just making it up as you go along! Why?

Not that many posts ago, I did suggest that he take a deep breath etc, I can't remember word for word, I certainly have never encouraged him, So like I said in the first place, you really don't know what you are talking about, so best keep your mouth shut. Fool.
Frankly

Postby Frankly » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bloomfish wrote:

Puzzler did the exact same to Mesostim a some weeks ago, it's just what he does.

Stop trying to stir up trouble. Odessa was good enough to apologise and Puzzler accepted it. If those 2 are ok with it, then that should be good enough for the rest of us.

Fiz- Puzzler can get a bit too passionate about this one topic, and he's got a fairly direct line in put downs but he's not such a bad sort all in all. He's also said he has mental health problems from time to time, so I find the baiting of him from some posters a bit much.

Apologise for what? For existing? For taking offence at being called an ISIS supporting cunt?

You would do though. You seem to find his outbursts hilarious because they're aimed at lefties or, more specifically, anti-racists who call you out on DS

Sure he's a dick who thinks its big and clever to support Serb warlords, but he's not all there. You lot just encourage him then stand back and laugh when he has a meltdown and blames odie or doom :shake head:

Do I really? Perhaps you can link a post of mine where I am doing that. You and your mate are lying, baiting twats. Piss off.
Frankly

Postby George » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Fiz wrote:
George wrote:

Are they talking about EbonyHamster?

Yes but I don't think Louise32 is her
George

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Twattie, and stoatie are making arses of themselves again in the sexually harassed at work thread. Are there no lengths these idiots won’t white knight to? If there was a survey that stated 674% of all women have been sexually assaulted and often a thousand times a day they’d find some way to make out anyone who questions disingenuous or wonky statistics, is a woman hater.

So only women can agree with women cos if men agree with women or say sexual harassment at work from either sex towards either sex is wrong then they are white knights and this should be pointed out and they are idiots.

Also these people then start calling others women haters.

Your post is so far from reality. You are a pathetic cunt.

You should learn from viper's experience who has been shown to be a liar about posts and posters in the thread about the appalling murder of the Glasgow shopkeeper.

Waffle, rage and a clear misunderstanding of the point being made. Well done you, you've done the treble.

Now.

The original post was just bollocks probably from someone who's lost their ds posting rights.

502% of people say that you are wrong. Fact!

Scottie and his tedious little gang loves treating all stats on the internet as true so we might as well all join in. If you disagree with us, you are clearly a women hater. :twirl:

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
bloomfish wrote:
Fiz wrote:The hell happened there? (With Puzz). Did he actually lose the plot of something?

Well that's half right... I agreed to a truce and Puzzler accepted it. if apologies were being given out I;d have negotiated for a few of those myself. What I saw was my continued feuding with Puzzler was damaging and I didn;t want any part in it anymore. If people are encouraging Puzzler to continue like this then they're not his friends...
Odessa Steps

Postby Cherry de Voured » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Are we all expected to tip toe around Puzzler with his apparent excuse of mental health issues? Funnily enough, never considers anyone else's when he starts on anyone else... But sure... Poor Puzzy. I hope he gets well soon x
Cherry de Voured

Postby Frankly » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
bloomfish wrote:

Well that's half right... I agreed to a truce and Puzzler accepted it. if apologies were being given out I;d have negotiated for a few of those myself. What I saw was my continued feuding with Puzzler was damaging and I didn;t want any part in it anymore. If people are encouraging Puzzler to continue like this then they're not his friends...

I haven't seen anybody encouraging him, have you?
Frankly

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:Whoever said they needed a shower after visiting the BB forum was right. I had a look the last few days and it's disgusting. No wonder so many women get sexually harassed when people still have those attitudes. Scottie21 would do some good in there I think, and put a few people straight.

That was me and I was not referring to DS.

Can't mention the site according to the mods here but I see the freak's irrational and pitiful rantings about me and others are continuing. :off head:

Then again it must be very cold in that padded cell - and I did not know you could run a site from Broadmoor. :laughing:
Keyser

Postby George » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
bloomfish wrote:

I don't think you have encouraged him but sometimes I think challenge from those he appears to respect would help him be a little more measured
George

Postby George » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Whoever said they needed a shower after visiting the BB forum was right. I had a look the last few days and it's disgusting. No wonder so many women get sexually harassed when people still have those attitudes. Scottie21 would do some good in there I think, and put a few people straight.

That was me and I was not referring to DS.

Can't mention the site according to the mods here but I see the freak's irrational and pitiful rantings about me and others are continuing. :off head:

Then again it must be very cold in that padded cell - and I did not know you could run a site from Broadmoor. :laughing:

Why do you read it?
George

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Perpetual wrote:

Pfff George said it better. I'm trying extremely hard to be diplomatic here Perpetual.
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive