DS and DTV Part 41.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 41.

Postby Keyser » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:41 pm

Perma-banned for a harmless joke.

Hi,

Please note that in line with paragraph 2.17 of the community guidelines you agree to when using Digital Spy, remarks that are offensive are not permitted.

Your remark, quoted below, has been removed because it violates this condition of use:

'I expect it was the sight of so many pork swords that scared them off.'

Your posting privileges have been permanently revoked and you are permanently banned from Digital Spy in accordance with paragraph 17 of our Terms and Conditions:

'HEARST MAGAZINES HAS THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE AND ITS SERVICE, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT NOTICE.'

Please note that accessing this site again would be in violation of our Terms and Conditions and we may file an abuse report with your Internet Service Provider.

I give up. :shake head:
Keyser

Re: DS and DTV Part 40.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Keyser wrote:Perma-banned for a harmless joke.

Hi,

Please note that in line with paragraph 2.17 of the community guidelines you agree to when using Digital Spy, remarks that are offensive are not permitted.

Your remark, quoted below, has been removed because it violates this condition of use:

Your posting privileges have been permanently revoked and you are permanently banned from Digital Spy in accordance with paragraph 17 of our Terms and Conditions:

'HEARST MAGAZINES HAS THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE AND ITS SERVICE, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT NOTICE.'

Please note that accessing this site again would be in violation of our Terms and Conditions and we may file an abuse report with your Internet Service Provider.

I give up.

Thats bloody harsh!! Which sad bastard when to the trouble to report that ffs :shake head:

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi,

That's a joke, fucking stupid mods.

Postby Keyser » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:48 pm

I expect it was my stalker who complained - or one of the right on brigade.

All the shit that Christians take on there and no one ever complains.
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Guest wrote:

Hi,

I give up.

Thats bloody harsh!! Which sad bastard when to the trouble to report that ffs :shake head:

It makes you sick.

Can't appeal either - because the link does not work.

I expect it was my fucking anonymous stalker on here - the little bastard.
Keyser

Postby Lambert » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:53 pm

That is a ridiculous reason for a perma ban. I think one of the mods is a Muslim. Probably 2+2=5 getting his revenge.
Lambert

Postby Porkie » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Hi,

Making pork jokes to the Muslims is always risky on DS. :pmsl:
Porkie

Postby Keyser » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Lambert wrote:That is a ridiculous reason for a perma ban. I think one of the mods is a Muslim. Probably 2+2=5 getting his revenge.

When you think of all the shit that other religions get on there.

I hope the mods are happy - all the effort I put into my threads every day on General, but some little bastard whines about a harmless joke.

Fucking fed up tbh, had a terrible year and posting on my threads was a little escape from reality.
Keyser

Postby Viper » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Ds is a safe space. Eventually anyone with s sense of humour is banned. Enjoy the sport of slotting sjws in their own backyard. Its fun.
Viper

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi,

You pay your ISP, they couldn't give a shit about hurt feelings from a website. Tough titty, welcome to the pathetic ban club :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:58 pm

Keyser wrote:
Lambert wrote:That is a ridiculous reason for a perma ban. I think one of the mods is a Muslim. Probably 2+2=5 getting his revenge.

I hope the mods are happy - all the effort I put into my threads every day on General, but some little bastard whines about a harmless joke.

Fucking fed up tbh, had a terrible year and posting on my threads was a little escape from reality.

Start some of your threads here. People will come here to post on them.
Viper

Postby Keyser » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Viper wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Thanks. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Viper » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Keyser wrote:
Viper wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Your threads were popular. People enjoyed them. Keep at it and they will be enjoyed here.
Viper

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Keyser wrote:

I've messaged the mods. Can't promise anything obviously but I've talked them into overturning bans before.

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Viper wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Viper wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Your threads were popular. People enjoyed them. Keep at it and they will be enjoyed here.

I can't help but think that Dogs is seen as some sort of opposition to DS. DTV obviously is yet the chief mod joined there, was welcomed and has no issue with PBUs such as Diabolik posting on DS.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Archive