DS and DTV Part 41.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 41.

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:15 pm

George wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Whoever said they needed a shower after visiting the BB forum was right. I had a look the last few days and it's disgusting. No wonder so many women get sexually harassed when people still have those attitudes. Scottie21 would do some good in there I think, and put a few people straight.

That was me and I was not referring to DS.

Can't mention the site according to the mods here but I see the freak's irrational and pitiful rantings about me and others are continuing. :off head:

Then again it must be very cold in that padded cell - and I did not know you could run a site from Broadmoor. :laughing:

Why do you read it?

Morbid curiosity.
Keyser

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Whoever said they needed a shower after visiting the BB forum was right. I had a look the last few days and it's disgusting. No wonder so many women get sexually harassed when people still have those attitudes. Scottie21 would do some good in there I think, and put a few people straight.

Can't mention the site according to the mods here but I see the freak's irrational and pitiful rantings about me and others are continuing. :off head:

Then again it must be very cold in that padded cell - and I did not know you could run a site from Broadmoor. :laughing:

Incidently... why are some allowed to make reference to mental health and others not?
Odessa Steps

Postby Frankly » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
I haven't seen anybody encouraging him, have you?

Pfff George said it better.

Jesus! So I haven't encouraged him then! And actually I have stepped to try and calm him. Nothing more to say really, is there?
Frankly

Postby George » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Keyser wrote:
George wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Why do you read it?

Morbid curiosity.

Kill that curiosity, it is not worth the angst
George

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:29 pm

George wrote:
Keyser wrote:
George wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Why do you read it?

Morbid curiosity.

Kill that curiosity, it is not worth the angst

Very true.
Keyser

Postby Frankly » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:35 pm

Keyser wrote:
George wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Why do you read it?

Morbid curiosity.

Do you know who the posters are?
Frankly

Postby VelvetCat » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:43 pm

That would be me if you mean DS:BB.

I've stopped looking, it makes me feel angry and unclean at the same time. Ugh!!
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Wipers » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Keyser wrote:
George wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Why do you read it?

Morbid curiosity.

I'd bet a lot money on one of them being one of your chums here. He certainly boasted about it when he was Dox.
Wipers

Postby VelvetCat » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:46 pm

I see according to BBC Breaking News one of those three girls from London who went off to be IS brides has been killed in Syria. Stupid, stupid little girl.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Frankly » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Wipers wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
George wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Why do you read it?

I'd bet a lot money on one of them being one of your chums here. He certainly boasted about it when he was Dox.

Which 'chum' are you referring to?
Frankly

Postby ambient » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:48 pm

VelvetCat wrote:I see according to BBC Breaking News one of those three girls from London who went off to be IS brides has been killed in Syria. Stupid, stupid little girl.

One less Mohammedan, so no problem
ambient

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:

Jesus! So I haven't encouraged him then! And actually I have stepped to try and calm him. Nothing more to say really, is there?

I don;t care for your tone to be honest Perpetual... take it down a notch.
Odessa Steps

Postby George » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:54 pm

ambient wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:I see according to BBC Breaking News one of those three girls from London who went off to be IS brides has been killed in Syria. Stupid, stupid little girl.

One less Mohammedan, so no problem

A case of if you swim with sharks..
Last edited by George on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George

Postby ambient » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:

who made you princess of Persia ?

fucking cunt
ambient

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:00 pm

ambient wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:

who made you princess of Persia ?

fucking cunt

Temper temper. :cuppaT:
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive