DS and DTV Part 42.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby malamute » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:45 pm

]
malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:

You only recognise it as a bitch because you are one yourself. Along with your superior intelligence ( :pmsl: ) you now have X-ray eyes do you? You and RancidAnne think you are such fucking know-it-Alls.

No, I recognise it as a bitch because it has a pink collar.

Talk about sexist! This is 2016 you know. You hang out too much with RancidAnne in her Berlingo. :pmsl:
malamute

Postby jesaya » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:24 pm

malamute wrote:]
malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:

You only recognise it as a bitch because you are one yourself. Along with your superior intelligence ( :pmsl: ) you now have X-ray eyes do you? You and RancidAnne think you are such fucking know-it-Alls.

Talk about sexist! This is 2016 you know. You hang out too much with RancidAnne in her Berlingo. :pmsl:

I am happy to agree I may have persuaded myself that it must be a bitch, given that is so fitting a choice for you.
jesaya

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Permabanned!!!!!!

Postby Doomlord » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Guest wrote:Permabanned!!!!!!

Thanks for the update.
Means nothing unless you either say who you were or what got you banned.
Doomlord

Postby Frankly » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:Permabanned!!!!!!

Who the devil are you?
Frankly

Postby jra » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:18 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Holly wrote: OH FFS, give it a rest already, you're doing my head in :roll: ...That's a request btw :thumbsup:
Stop your nonsense links, and if you want talk DVDs, start a new thread. In all the years I've been on this forum, I've never seen so much boring, repetitive crap...it's never ending.

...and Guests, PLEASE!!!! FFS, leave him alone or this will continue till the cows come home :brickwall:

Hahahahaha, :yess: och Holly he finally wore you down . Welcome to the club .
I wouldn't have said that. It's just about time someone told him IN AN OFFICIAL CAPACITY what a complete moron he really is. :thumbsup:

Like anybody cares what you think. You've always been on my case, we get it. :bell:
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:28 pm

jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:]
malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:

I am happy to agree I may have persuaded myself that it must be a bitch, given that is so fitting a choice for you.

Stick that banana up their arse. :snooty: :gigglesnshit:

Postby PinkSmurf » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:39 pm

Have you seen the house an immigrant thread? There is absolutely no way on earth I'd house an immigrant. They could do anything like rape or kill you or steal from you. Imagine them bringing their friends in too. A house full of Romanians? No thanks. As for housing Muslims, no bloody way either. If you must take a lodger there are plenty of British homeless people including ex armed forces who could do with getting off the streets. Check with your landlord though to see if you're allowed to take in a lodger if you don't own your home.
PinkSmurf

Postby Mick Taylor » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:30 am

PinkSmurf wrote:Have you seen the house an immigrant thread? There is absolutely no way on earth I'd house an immigrant. They could do anything like rape or kill you or steal from you. Imagine them bringing their friends in too. A house full of Romanians? No thanks. As for housing Muslims, no bloody way either. If you must take a lodger there are plenty of British homeless people including ex armed forces who could do with getting off the streets. Check with your landlord though to see if you're allowed to take in a lodger if you don't own your home.

Be prepared for the far left to squeal racist at you.
Mick Taylor

Postby Steve Smith » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:59 am

Mick Taylor wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:Have you seen the house an immigrant thread? There is absolutely no way on earth I'd house an immigrant. They could do anything like rape or kill you or steal from you. Imagine them bringing their friends in too. A house full of Romanians? No thanks. As for housing Muslims, no bloody way either. If you must take a lodger there are plenty of British homeless people including ex armed forces who could do with getting off the streets. Check with your landlord though to see if you're allowed to take in a lodger if you don't own your home.

Why? Are the far left hysterical morons like you?
Steve Smith

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:03 am

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Holly wrote: OH FFS, give it a rest already, you're doing my head in :roll: ...That's a request btw :thumbsup:
Stop your nonsense links, and if you want talk DVDs, start a new thread. In all the years I've been on this forum, I've never seen so much boring, repetitive crap...it's never ending.

...and Guests, PLEASE!!!! FFS, leave him alone or this will continue till the cows come home :brickwall:

Hahahahaha, :yess: och Holly he finally wore you down . Welcome to the club .
I wouldn't have said that. It's just about time someone told him IN AN OFFICIAL CAPACITY what a complete moron he really is. :thumbsup:

Like anybody cares what you think. You've always been on my case, we get it. :bell:

You care so much to necrobump that post from "just another name on a screen". :attentionwhore:

Ffs give it a rest. Always the bloody victim aren't you. :guapo:

Postby Mick Taylor » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:20 am

Steve Smith wrote:
Mick Taylor wrote:

Why? Are the far left hysterical morons like you?

Dunno son, you'll have to answer that one yourself. You pommy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant.
Mick Taylor

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:09 am

Message to PC DS mods, just came across this article in The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/jul/04/marriage-first-cousins-birth-defects

So you banned me for starting a thread on something even The Guardian has covered.

Congrats on being even more PC/censorious than The Guardian.

(And yes I was a PBU so I'm not asking for reinstatement).
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:11 am

PinkSmurf wrote:As for housing Muslims, no bloody way either. If you must take a lodger there are plenty of British homeless people including ex armed forces who could do with getting off the streets

You'd take a trained killer with PTSD into your home?

I'd rather take in a Romanian TBH.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:16 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
malamute wrote:Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!

Other way round I'd say. Sorry. :carryon:

Minnie raises points, gets to the point and is usually on point.

Jesaya talks in circles constantly, makes excuses and raises apologist nonsense and patronises anyone who disagrees with her (that's if shes not getting them banned).

#teamminnie

Minnie gets aggressive, and rants at those she doesn't agree with. She will have all the racists and the xenophobes on side, regardless what she says.

She also calls decent debate and multiple points, 'waffle' which shows her up in these debates. Never have I see that waffle word more misused than on here. Whenever you see someone use it incorrectly, it just makes the person saying it look either flat our stupid or too dumb to understand basic English.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive