DS and DTV Part 42.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:07 pm

Doomlord wrote:
jesaya wrote:
What?

I don't know.


Third base.
Mesostim boo hiss!!!!
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby malamute » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:18 pm

jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:Minnie totally owns you whenever you go head to head and you know it! That's why you just ramble on and on, deflect and deflect and ignore all the points where she's got one over on you. Your trouble is you are so up yourself that you don't even try and see anybody else's point of view because only you and Rancid Anne are ever right!! :grrrrr:


I disagree about the 'owning', but I don't see what that has to do with where we discuss it... DS is open to all to see, perhaps more so than Dogs, as it is a smaller forum - and of course people can see who posters are. You are welcome to join in as well, but I'd lose the personal ravings if I was you - it isn't terribly attractive.


Of Course you disagree! :pmsl: Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!

I don't give a stuff about what you think is attractive or not :whogives: ... At least I don't use an avatar of a much younger woman than myself holding a fucking big banana! :pmsl:
User avatar
malamute
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:30 pm

malamute wrote:Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!


Other way round I'd say. Sorry. :carryon:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 pm

malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:Minnie totally owns you whenever you go head to head and you know it! That's why you just ramble on and on, deflect and deflect and ignore all the points where she's got one over on you. Your trouble is you are so up yourself that you don't even try and see anybody else's point of view because only you and Rancid Anne are ever right!! :grrrrr:


I disagree about the 'owning', but I don't see what that has to do with where we discuss it... DS is open to all to see, perhaps more so than Dogs, as it is a smaller forum - and of course people can see who posters are. You are welcome to join in as well, but I'd lose the personal ravings if I was you - it isn't terribly attractive.


Of Course you disagree! :pmsl: Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!

I don't give a stuff about what you think is attractive or not :whogives: ... At least I don't use an avatar of a much younger woman than myself holding a fucking big banana! :pmsl:


You've tapped!!!!

4829763045072928.jpg
Mesostim boo hiss!!!!
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby jesaya » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:42 pm

malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:Minnie totally owns you whenever you go head to head and you know it! That's why you just ramble on and on, deflect and deflect and ignore all the points where she's got one over on you. Your trouble is you are so up yourself that you don't even try and see anybody else's point of view because only you and Rancid Anne are ever right!! :grrrrr:


I disagree about the 'owning', but I don't see what that has to do with where we discuss it... DS is open to all to see, perhaps more so than Dogs, as it is a smaller forum - and of course people can see who posters are. You are welcome to join in as well, but I'd lose the personal ravings if I was you - it isn't terribly attractive.


Of Course you disagree! :pmsl: Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!

I don't give a stuff about what you think is attractive or not :whogives: ... At least I don't use an avatar of a much younger woman than myself holding a fucking big banana! :pmsl:


Well, your avatar appears to be a bitch, so yes, I agree it is more apt than mine. :more beer:
Hello sweetie...
User avatar
jesaya
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby malamute » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:54 pm

jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:Minnie totally owns you whenever you go head to head and you know it! That's why you just ramble on and on, deflect and deflect and ignore all the points where she's got one over on you. Your trouble is you are so up yourself that you don't even try and see anybody else's point of view because only you and Rancid Anne are ever right!! :grrrrr:


I disagree about the 'owning', but I don't see what that has to do with where we discuss it... DS is open to all to see, perhaps more so than Dogs, as it is a smaller forum - and of course people can see who posters are. You are welcome to join in as well, but I'd lose the personal ravings if I was you - it isn't terribly attractive.


Of Course you disagree! :pmsl: Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!

I don't give a stuff about what you think is attractive or not :whogives: ... At least I don't use an avatar of a much younger woman than myself holding a fucking big banana! :pmsl:


Well, your avatar appears to be a bitch, so yes, I agree it is more apt than mine. :more beer:



You only recognise it as a bitch because you are one yourself. Along with your superior intelligence ( :pmsl: ) you now have X-ray eyes do you? You and RancidAnne think you are such fucking know-it-Alls.
User avatar
malamute
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:
malamute wrote:Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!


Other way round I'd say. Sorry. :carryon:


Minnie raises points, gets to the point and is usually on point.

Jesaya talks in circles constantly, makes excuses and raises apologist nonsense and patronises anyone who disagrees with her (that's if shes not getting them banned).

#teamminnie
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:56 pm

malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:Minnie totally owns you whenever you go head to head and you know it! That's why you just ramble on and on, deflect and deflect and ignore all the points where she's got one over on you. Your trouble is you are so up yourself that you don't even try and see anybody else's point of view because only you and Rancid Anne are ever right!! :grrrrr:


I disagree about the 'owning', but I don't see what that has to do with where we discuss it... DS is open to all to see, perhaps more so than Dogs, as it is a smaller forum - and of course people can see who posters are. You are welcome to join in as well, but I'd lose the personal ravings if I was you - it isn't terribly attractive.


Of Course you disagree! :pmsl: Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!

I don't give a stuff about what you think is attractive or not :whogives: ... At least I don't use an avatar of a much younger woman than myself holding a fucking big banana! :pmsl:


Isn't she a hefty lady in her 60's like anne?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby jesaya » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:04 pm

malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:Minnie totally owns you whenever you go head to head and you know it! That's why you just ramble on and on, deflect and deflect and ignore all the points where she's got one over on you. Your trouble is you are so up yourself that you don't even try and see anybody else's point of view because only you and Rancid Anne are ever right!! :grrrrr:


I disagree about the 'owning', but I don't see what that has to do with where we discuss it... DS is open to all to see, perhaps more so than Dogs, as it is a smaller forum - and of course people can see who posters are. You are welcome to join in as well, but I'd lose the personal ravings if I was you - it isn't terribly attractive.


Of Course you disagree! :pmsl: Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!

I don't give a stuff about what you think is attractive or not :whogives: ... At least I don't use an avatar of a much younger woman than myself holding a fucking big banana! :pmsl:


Well, your avatar appears to be a bitch, so yes, I agree it is more apt than mine. :more beer:



You only recognise it as a bitch because you are one yourself. Along with your superior intelligence ( :pmsl: ) you now have X-ray eyes do you? You and RancidAnne think you are such fucking know-it-Alls.


No, I recognise it as a bitch because it has a pink collar.
Hello sweetie...
User avatar
jesaya
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Doomlord » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:08 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Doomlord wrote:
jesaya wrote:
What?

I don't know.


Third base.

What?
User avatar
Doomlord
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:45 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby ambient » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:11 pm

jesaya wrote:No, I recognise it as a bitch because it has a pink collar.


That's very gender assuming on your part. Perhaps Fido wants to get in touch with his inner bitch ?
User avatar
ambient
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:13 pm

jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:
jesaya wrote:
malamute wrote:Minnie totally owns you whenever you go head to head and you know it! That's why you just ramble on and on, deflect and deflect and ignore all the points where she's got one over on you. Your trouble is you are so up yourself that you don't even try and see anybody else's point of view because only you and Rancid Anne are ever right!! :grrrrr:


I disagree about the 'owning', but I don't see what that has to do with where we discuss it... DS is open to all to see, perhaps more so than Dogs, as it is a smaller forum - and of course people can see who posters are. You are welcome to join in as well, but I'd lose the personal ravings if I was you - it isn't terribly attractive.


Of Course you disagree! :pmsl: Minnie is head and shoulders above you in most debates, so yes, she owns you over and over again!

I don't give a stuff about what you think is attractive or not :whogives: ... At least I don't use an avatar of a much younger woman than myself holding a fucking big banana! :pmsl:


Well, your avatar appears to be a bitch, so yes, I agree it is more apt than mine. :more beer:


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Lambert » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:13 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=58 But everything actually does happen for a reason, Keyser :razz:
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1596
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Doomlord wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Doomlord wrote:
jesaya wrote:
What?

I don't know.


Third base.

What?


I don;t know!!!
Mesostim boo hiss!!!!
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Doomlord wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Doomlord wrote:
jesaya wrote:
What?

I don't know.


Third base.

What?


No second base!!!
Mesostim boo hiss!!!!
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests