DS and DTV Part 43.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 43.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:55 pm

I see Twatkins is shit stirring in the Ben Needham thread, going on about the McCanns and trying to argue with people and take the thread off topic. He really is vile.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:It's a shame - Minnie could be a good poster but her retorts, while containing good material, are poorly thought out and disorganised. When you add in some missing punctuation and grammar here and there, her posts just become difficult and tiresome to read.
But she does try.

What a load of rubbish she's just beaten swaydog down and put him in his place and you can't stand it but you can't do your usual "whatabout" double standards nonsense as Minnie isn't like that. Her posts made perfect sense to me there's no problem with her punctuation or grammar either she's one of the more eloquent posters.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's a shame - Minnie could be a good poster but her retorts, while containing good material, are poorly thought out and disorganised. When you add in some missing punctuation and grammar here and there, her posts just become difficult and tiresome to read.
But she does try.

What a load of rubbish she's just beaten swaydog down and put him in his place and you can't stand it but you can't do your usual "whatabout" double standards nonsense as Minnie isn't like that. Her posts made perfect sense to me there's no problem with her punctuation or grammar either she's one of the more eloquent posters.

Whatever you say, Minnie :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But she does try.

That old chestnut, not Minnie have for the Mods to check I'm not her :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:33 pm

But she does try.

How can grammar be missing?

Surely you mean grammatical errors.

Postby Puzzler » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:38 pm

Guest wrote:
But she does try.

Have you ever heard of commas?
Puzzler

Postby Vicky » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But she does try.

That old chestnut, not Minnie have for the Mods to check I'm not her :thumbsup:

No you aren't Minnie, I've just checked your IP addresses. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:47 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
But she does try.

And full stops.

Postby Lambert » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Guest wrote:I see Twatkins is shit stirring in the Ben Needham thread, going on about the McCanns and trying to argue with people and take the thread off topic. He really is vile.

He's a little bitch and a hypocrite. Waddles around the forum with his holier-than-thou attitude berating people for behaving in exactly the same way as he does, and when anyone pulls him up on his BS he can't take it and resorts to denial and liberal use of the ol' passive-aggressive smiley face.
Lambert

Postby Puzzler » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Lambert wrote:
Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2179910
Well done Cuntkins for starting a thread you must have known would give people an excuse to sneer and post abuse about Alan Barnes - a 4ft tall 67 year old man who had nothing all his life til he was mugged by the type of disabled hating scum you've encouraged by posting this. Now you have people implying he should give all his money away or he isn't a 'good Christian'. What a good excuse for white knights to show how bluepill and 'manly' they are by abusing this man - Image What brave brave knights, if they lived near the bloke they'd no doubt be round his house trying to lynch him - what a good little witchhunter and rabble rouser Tosskins is! The sick bastard knew exactly how riled up people would get but he posted it anyway without knowing the full story.

FFS look at the bloke. Surprised at some of the comments in that thread :shake head:

I'm not. They resorted to posting vile abuse about him at the slightest excuse, which tells me they hate disabled people deep down. Most people in society do. Twatkins knew exactly what he was doing starting that thread and giving bigoted bastards an excuse to slag off a clearly very vulnerable old man. Lewi26 was the worst, he's the type to spit on/beat disabled people in the street.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:I see Twatkins is shit stirring in the Ben Needham thread, going on about the McCanns and trying to argue with people and take the thread off topic. He really is vile.

He's a little bitch and a hypocrite. Waddles around the forum with his holier-than-thou attitude berating people for behaving in exactly the same way as he does, and when anyone pulls him up on his BS he can't take it and resorts to denial and liberal use of the ol' passive-aggressive smiley face.

He cries about so called 'islamophobic' threads, but happily started a thread that he had to know would result in anti disabled abuse. The worst kind of hypocrite.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
But she does try.

And full stops.

There's no need for a comma unless you are one of those people who types as they "hear/speak" and those are not the rules of English grammar.
Nit picking because you can't fight her argument.

Also not Minnie < :roll:

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:
Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:
This is such a weak and far too obvious post full of nasty transparent insinuation.A lot of the SJW stuff I bang on about on here is part tongue in cheek/shock horror at the sheer stupidity of the nonsense that I see online, but when you dislike someone enough on a forum to try and make out they are some kind of sex pest or creep based on nothing at all, that's pretty shameful.

I'm sure you don't care but you also trivialize real instances where women get unwanted hassle from actual creeps on the internet or real life.

TLDR- did you meet a chap called 'Hugh Mungus' the other week by any chance?

Now one of your names has been banned on DS is it time to wake another sleeper or is your ban not permanent?

Oh . . and can we all have an original response for once rather than the old stale waffle?

Ah, the good old 'waffle' deflection. Classic stuff stalkie, classic stuff. :mrgreen:

You always know you've 'won' when the word 'waffle' is trotted out as a come back as they've got nothing else to offer. It's the sole preserve of the illiterate and the thick, used when they are too dumb to understand basic English or when they want to deflect.

Oh and I told you already, my name is Hugh Mungus. :gigglesnshit:

I expected too much.

All I got was waffle again from the angry little man.

You'll never get anything else. He likes to win and thinks he does so by boring people into submission.

SJW Hunter

Postby Puzzler » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
But she does try.

And full stops.

There's no need for a comma unless you are one of those people who types as they "hear/speak" and those are not the rules of English grammar.
Nit picking because you can't fight her argument.

Also not Minnie < :roll:

How do you know that guest was a woman then? Ifthere'snoneedforcommasthere'snoneedforspacesorparagraphsthenandweshouldalljust postmassivewallsoftextlikeyour'mate'overthereeh?
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:26 pm

Puzzler wrote:How do you know that guest was a woman then? Ifthere'snoneedforcommasthere'snoneedforspacesorparagraphsthenandweshouldalljust postmassivewallsoftextlikeyour'mate'overthereeh?

Really scrapping the barrel there, here's one of her posts which read nothing like that. But then you're an mra yourself, so of course you'd attempt to find fault with her posts. Shame there isn't any :thumbsup:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=83974947&postcount=876

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive