Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 43.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Some people don't want to be PM'd. Take the hint :razz:

About time someone said it. :thumbsup:

What is it any business of yours? :thumbsup:

You're like a fly to shit around female posters. The man who has is own thread has been called creepy but he's got nowt on you. Do you have much of a life away from the internet? I'm not expecting an answer to that but you appear to spend much of your life on forums and come across as being constantly on the lookout for female posters to PM. You're like an online version of that weird guy in the pub who desperately tries approaching every woman in the place. :shake head:

Postby Keyser » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're like a fly to shit around female posters. The man who has is own thread has been called creepy but he's got nowt on you. Do you have much of a life away from the internet? I'm not expecting an answer to that but you appear to spend much of your life on forums and come across as being constantly on the lookout for female posters to PM. You're like an online version of that weird guy in the pub who desperately tries approaching every woman in the place. :shake head:

Evidence?

How very sad you are you stalking little bastard.

I have plenty of online mates thanks and none have ever accused me of what you do. :laughing:

So fuck off back to where you came from (I can guess it has horses in the title). :dafinger:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Isn't FFS Man 2 the one who took one of his dates on a car ride and wouldn't let them leave the car and ended up dumping them in the middle of nowhere?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2180102

Run run!

Postby Keyser » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why not join bIg man?

I sometimes get tired of anonymous cunts like you trying to make everyone's life a misery.

You must love me very much. :wubbers:
Keyser

Postby Guat » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Guat

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:

Evidence?

How very sad you are you stalking little bastard.

I have plenty of online mates thanks and none have ever accused me of what you do. :laughing:

So fuck off back to where you came from (I can guess it has horses in the title). :dafinger:

Are you really so arrogant to think that there's only one person who cannot stomach you? Ie. the one from that website that you are bringing up again?

I'm afraid I know of quite a few posters on DS who can't be doing with you and your neediness any more.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why not join bIg man?

I sometimes get tired of anonymous cunts like you trying to make everyone's life a misery.

You must love me very much. :wubbers:

No. I definately don't. You however seemingly like me a lot on DS. Aint life funny. :thumbsup:

Postby Keyser » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Guest wrote:I'm afraid I know of quite a few posters on DS who can't be doing with you and your neediness any more.

Are you saying that is all you talk about - your dislike of me even though I have no idea who you are and as far as I know have never interacted with you at all on DS?

How odd. :ooer:

Do carry on - you pointless attacks say much more about you than they do about me.

I have better things to do. :whogives:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:13 pm

I forgot to add. I've never posted on any website with horse in the title. So no. I'm not who you think I am. Whoever that is. Oh and I'm not the guest you've just replied to above. The mods can confirm that. You're replying to a couple of guests at the moment Keyser.

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Guat wrote:This little gem is why I Love Lucy :gigglesnshit:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=83968963&postcount=34

Haha, Lucy's good value on DS a lot of the time- no fucking about, straight to the point... and BOSH! :shoot: :pmsl:

JPnumbertwat reminds me of a perma-horny 13year old boy who's just read a book on 'how to chat up da birds' from he 'nice guy' school of seduction. If you're female and have a pulse, you're fair game for this charmer.

I just hope Lucy's turned off her PM's.... :yikes:
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Guest wrote:Why is this phrase familiar?

'The naivety is strong with this one.'

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=783

Fuck me!

The foam is strong with this one.

SJW hunter was UIR.

What a tosser! Telling us all this time he's not on DS.

Cue the denials from him and multiple 'guests'. And robocop.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:33 pm

SJW Hunter wrote:

Haha, Lucy's good value on DS a lot of the time- no fucking about, straight to the point... and BOSH! :shoot: :pmsl:

JPnumbertwat reminds me of a perma-horny 13year old boy who's just read a book on 'how to chat up da birds' from he 'nice guy' school of seduction. If you're female and have a pulse, you're fair game for this charmer.

Women on DS discuss the creeps who pm them.

Apparently when he did PM Lucy she replied with "get the fuck out of my inbox" :pmsl:

Postby Keyser » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:No. I definately don't. You however seemingly like me a lot on DS. Aint life funny. :thumbsup:

Who are you then?

Perhaps you would have the courtesy to tell me?

Or are you so truly two-faced?

In fact I don't believe I do know you - you are on an obvious wind up, most people on there are decent and honest.
Keyser

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:

Women on DS discuss the creeps who pm them.

Apparently when he did PM Lucy she replied with "get the fuck out of my inbox" :pmsl:

Haha, that's the way to handle him! Nicely done Lucy. Nicely done. :thumbsup:

Yeah I've heard about his PMing 'doesn't take rejection well' weirdness on there before from someone who had a taster, and I'm glad that there's a number of you that are aware of it so you can give a heads up to others.

Perhaps anyone who get's an unwelcome (aka every freaking time) Numbertwat PM, they should just give it the old 'get the fuck out of my inbox' line. :mrgreen:
SJW Hunter

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why is this phrase familiar?

'The naivety is strong with this one.'

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=783

Fuck me!

The foam is strong with this one.

SJW hunter was UIR.

What a tosser! Telling us all this time he's not on DS.

Cue the denials from him and multiple 'guests'. And robocop.

HOUSE! I win Hunter-ette Bingo! :yess: Haha, I knew that 'guest' poster was implying that poster was me. Alas, I predicted this shit some time ago though.. anyone would think my stalkies are becoming predictable. :bawlin:

pg 65, some 30 damn pages back btw, & 2nd post down. :thumbsup: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=42076&p=1220891&hilit=UIR&sid=5b94b58b534c8c7b8c4ac033cbff5c71#p1220891

Again, for the record, this poster is not me, but I'll add 'em to the list. We're at 365,241 posters the Hunterettes are convinced I am now. This must be some kind of record for Dogs right? Where's Norris McSquirter when you need him? :header:
SJW Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive