DS and DTV Part 43.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 43.

Postby Puzzler » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:19 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2177215
All the lefties in that thread have defended almost to the death the rights of scum like Abu Qatada, Choudary, Sayful Islam and other hate preachers. Just look at their performance when an anti islamist is persecuted by the law. Sick bastards.
Puzzler

Re: DS and DTV Part 42.

Postby Puzzler » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:21 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=17
So sport1 thinks waving a FUCK ISIS flag is 'trouble making'. Wow, I continue to be shocked.....NOT.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:23 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=42
Now the sick lefties try to get the thread locked/deleted cos they've been shown up as the hypocritical anti British arseholes they are.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:26 pm

'HUMAN RIGHTS ARE UNIVERSAL' scream the lefties 'except if you dare to speak up against wahhabi islam of course'. 'But Anjem Choudary has human rights you know' - what's the betting they'd defend his right to practice islam and continue to radicalise other muslims in prison? Of course they fucking would.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Are you sure you mean Minnie?
I've never seen her rant or be aggressive, if you dont like her cool but dont lie. :dunno: plus shes right saying Jesaya waffles on, she does.

Waffle seems to only be used when the poster can't (or won't) address the points made. All it does is make the person saying waffle look a bit simple, or lacking in a counter argument or ideas, especially on a discussion forum. It's a lazy go-to word for those not bright enough to counter the other poster.

But when someone posts like Minnie did, to the point and asking a direct question and copy pastes what Jesaya has written and politely asks her to discuss it and Jesaya refuses and then makes a ton of excuses after calling everyone else liars and idiots, who is the waffler? sure as hell aint Minnie.

Postby malamute » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've never seen her rant or be aggressive, if you dont like her cool but dont lie. :dunno: plus shes right saying Jesaya waffles on, she does.

Waffle seems to only be used when the poster can't (or won't) address the points made. All it does is make the person saying waffle look a bit simple, or lacking in a counter argument or ideas, especially on a discussion forum. It's a lazy go-to word for those not bright enough to counter the other poster.

But when someone posts like Minnie did, to the point and asking a direct question and copy pastes what Jesaya has written and politely asks her to discuss it and Jesaya refuses and then makes a ton of excuses after calling everyone else liars and idiots, who is the waffler? sure as hell aint Minnie.

In a nutshell!! :canny:
malamute

Postby guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Guest wrote:

you mean like jes yesterday when she refused to answer minnies posts? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:Another one crawls out from under a rock at the bottom of the scummy pond.

I take it you support politically motivated police persecution of someone for daring to upset the 'community' then? Funny how you lefties proclaim to be pro human rights whenever some hate preacher is taking the piss out the system but not for someone who's life is literally in danger every day from followers of said hate preachers. You're the real scum pal.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: "leftie"? What planet you on?

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:Another one crawls out from under a rock at the bottom of the scummy pond.

I take it you support politically motivated police persecution of someone for daring to upset the 'community' then? Funny how you lefties proclaim to be pro human rights whenever some hate preacher is taking the piss out the system but not for someone who's life is literally in danger every day from followers of said hate preachers. You're the real scum pal.

I don't support any form of police persecution but I do support the enforcement of legal restriction orders. Don't you?

And drop the hate preacher strawman and recognise you actually support racist scum who use their kids as a propaganda weapon.

Postby jesaya » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

In fairness, most people on this planet are to the left of Puzzler.
jesaya

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Puzzler wrote:'HUMAN RIGHTS ARE UNIVERSAL' scream the lefties 'except if you dare to speak up against wahhabi islam of course'. 'But Anjem Choudary has human rights you know' - what's the betting they'd defend his right to practice islam and continue to radicalise other muslims in prison? Of course they fucking would.

It's got nothing to do with left and right. It's about people acting in a law-abiding and civilised way. But you're too blinded by hate and fear to know that.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:31 pm

jesaya wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I reckon Puzzles gets very confused when he looks in a mirror.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Guest wrote:
jesaya wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I reckon Puzzles gets very confused when he looks in a mirror.

Postby Cherry de Voured » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=83777253&postcount=42
Now the sick lefties try to get the thread locked/deleted cos they've been shown up as the hypocritical anti British arseholes they are.

Tell us, what exactly does 'anti-British' mean?
Cherry de Voured

Postby Guest 8b (incorporating Guest Nos. 7a & 16) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Puzzler wrote:'HUMAN RIGHTS ARE UNIVERSAL' scream the lefties 'except if you dare to speak up against wahhabi islam of course'. 'But Anjem Choudary has human rights you know' - what's the betting they'd defend his right to practice islam and continue to radicalise other muslims in prison? Of course they fucking would.

he barked, and banged his fist on the table, which action upset the Capi di Monti figurines as it rippled across the blonde curls of his tousled brow.
Guest 8b (incorporating Guest Nos. 7a & 16)

Next

Return to The Archive