DS and DTV Part 44.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Puzzler » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Just what the fuck is wrong with people who see gaming as an immature hobby. It's far more mature than metaphorically shoving your tongue up Kim Kardashian's batty.

Is this post supposed to show how mature you are?

If so, you have failed miserably and pathetically.

Now off you go little boy and play with your new toy.

Keep showing what a miserable anti gaming, Kardashian worshipping old shrew you are :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:34 am

Image Deleted
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:35 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:Lol I liked the telly tubby names for the four basement-dwelling shut-ins on here

Linky linky, Tipsy, Ga-ga and Doh! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Awww. Someone's still jealous that I got Mafia 3 on release day. Don't worry I'm sure someone will buy it you for xmas :thumbsup:

Is it any good...? i almost bought it but thought better because i didn;t want to plunge in without reading a review.

Yeah, definitely one of my favourite games of the year. My only real criticism so far is the lack of clothes shops, so hopefully it doesn't take too long for the custom outfit DLC to come out.
Puzzler

Postby Dinkydoobie » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:04 am

Guest wrote:Dinky is so thick pedantic and stubborn. So convinced he's right when he's just an ignorant cunt.

I wasn't owned at all. He said that statements are evidence not facts and that it is upto the Jury to determine what the facts are but
they only do that when something is a question of fact, i.e. it has been disputed but perhaps i should have qualified it with could be.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:33 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Guest wrote:Dinky is so thick pedantic and stubborn. So convinced he's right when he's just an ignorant cunt.

I wasn't owned at all. He said that statements are evidence not facts and that it is upto the Jury to determine what the facts are but
they only do that when something is a question of fact, i.e. it has been disputed but perhaps i should have qualified it with could be.

You'd be one dumb juror.

"Derrrr . . it was said under oath so it must be a fact."

Thick cunt.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:26 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Hurt Guest wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:Why do the guests keep ignoring me? acknowledge me! I am your king! I will accept many posts on many forums as tribute for this transgression!

I would have engaged you extensively but you went and called me a Mong Cunt and I got very hurtipood. :bawlin:

That's fine by me. I've been spending more time in what seems to be the epicentre of the internet where i can argue with arabs who think they're colonising the west and are in the process of wiping out white people and western/europeans who believe they're doing it and want to nuke the middle east. The autism is off the scale. I've never heard such shit talking and it's highly entertaining, dogs and ds is merely a sideshow in comparison. Although i can still milk some of you guests for entertainment.

I've learnt some new words too... like latrinos, mexicoons, and shitskins. I couldn't tell you what the arabs are saying because they obviously say it in arabic but i'm sure it isn't complementary. Anjhem Choudary used to preach on here too.

It can be pretty entertaining. I give it a 9/11.

:awesome:

You've obviously found your home.

:bell: :bell: :bell:

Postby Nucks » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:14 am

This one smells like a PBU.

Dennis_May

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/member.php?u=662669

Most of his posts are telling others what a waste of time their thread topic is. Quite an astute judgment after only 50 posts. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:59 am

Guest wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

You'd be one dumb juror.

"Derrrr . . it was said under oath so it must be a fact."

Thick cunt.

:pmsl: that's dinky!

I like him but sums him up.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:14 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:jayne's non stop posts makes her seem a little too close to this for comfort, and i wouldn't be surprised is she's one of those older posters who doesn't like the pretty girls on those reality & zlister forums.

Jayne is 100% right about SJW Hunter tbh.

Don't want to start this all up again but it's the other way round. The only reason Hunter gets so much anger and attention from Jayne and Vam on this one topic, is because he's 100% right when it comes to what they are like on there. Its like Hinge and Bracket on bitter pills.

Postby Scottie21's Mum » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:35 am

Guest wrote:Lol I liked the telly tubby names for the four basement-dwelling shut-ins on here

Linky linky, Tipsy, Ga-ga and Doh! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

There's nothing wrong with basements, and how dare you talk about our little scottie like that. :grrrrr:

His dad and I have told him not to call it a basement anymore but his Fort, which is a fine home for any white knight. When will one of you internet ladies he always talks about actually give him a chance? He may not be much to look at compared to normal men but unlike them he's got a world of warcraft level 10, a yellow belt in pilates and an Anita Sarkeesian calendar kept tucked under his duvet. :smilin:
Scottie21's Mum

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:50 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:jayne's non stop posts makes her seem a little too close to this for comfort, and i wouldn't be surprised is she's one of those older posters who doesn't like the pretty girls on those reality & zlister forums.

Don't want to start this all up again but it's the other way round. The only reason Hunter gets so much anger and attention from Jayne and Vam on this one topic, is because he's 100% right when it comes to what they are like on there. Its like Hinge and Bracket on bitter pills.

Nah, I'm afraid Jayne is right about him. He's just a nasty piece of work with issues. He proves this again and again.

Besides, it's not just women who think he's an idiot so the whole "it's just jellus frumps who are furious at being outed having a go" rubbish doesn't quite work :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What a load of rubbish. Hunter/Robocop/Guest poster extrodinaire couldnt hold his own piss. His rants, his constant claims hes some kind of star of this forum, his moaning and whining. Fucking hell hes worse than my mrs on her period. Hes a joke, we all know it. I mean when your main supporters are si and puzzler you should know youre in fucking trouble :pmsl:

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Eh? Saywhaaaaatnow? :again?: "...What I am like on"... where, please?

Can't speak for Jane, but I have absolutely no idea what you're running at the mouth about.

I'm assuming you think I'm posting on the DS celebrity/realityTV/BB forums? If so, epic fail Einstein :roll: I never once have, and never intend to. None that crap has ever interested me.

As for sjwh...nah, sorry. I've come to the conclusion that Woody Woodpecker became a lost cause ages ago. As such, any further comment would be a waste of energy - let him keep tap-tapping away at that keyboard to his heart's content, bless him :dunno:

If you think you know different, well, how about at least one nice little topical >>> :link:
Vam

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:18 pm

As an SJW I find myself quite tolerant of SJWH... he's harmless and funny... like Elmer Fudd to Bugs Bunny... there is a Hunter reference there, geddit.

Also.. Dinkie appears to be a clever man, there is some clear evidence he;s kept a Psychology text book in his toilet next to the old Top Gear mags... as such I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming I just misunderstood that whole "swearing under oath equals fact" theory and he meant something more esoteric.
Odessa Steps

Postby guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Eh? Saywhaaaaatnow? :again?: "...What I am like on"... where, please?

Can't speak for Jane, but I have absolutely no idea what you're running at the mouth about.

I'm assuming you think I'm posting on the DS celebrity/realityTV/BB forums? If so, epic fail Einstein :roll: I never once have, and never intend to. None that crap has ever interested me.

As for sjwh...nah, sorry. I've come to the conclusion that Woody Woodpecker became a lost cause ages ago. As such, any further comment would be a waste of energy - let him keep tap-tapping away at that keyboard to his heart's content, bless him :dunno:

If you think you know different, well, how about at least one nice little topical >>> :link:

Well said. Sjwhunter is a joke. I don't think he is Viper. Viper just joined in with hunter's bollocks though fuck only knows why. Hunter has accused other women of posting in Showbiz when they haven't. It's not just you. Why hunter has a thing about older women I can't guess at but I have thought maybe he has mummy issues.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive