DS and DTV Part 44.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby SJW » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:As an SJW I find myself quite tolerant of SJWH... he's harmless and funny... like Elmer Fudd to Bugs Bunny... there is a Hunter reference there, geddit.

Also.. Dinkie appears to be a clever man, there is some clear evidence he;s kept a Psychology text book in his toilet next to the old Top Gear mags... as such I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming I just misunderstood that whole "swearing under oath equals fact" theory and he meant something more esoteric.

You're an SJW? LOL. SJWH isn't that humorous, quite the opposite. He's a bitter older man who thinks championing young pretty women makes him some kind of right on dude and the younger women will be soooo grateful. Women his own age won't tolerate his nonsense and he's bitter about it and doesn't think about anything else. I don't go near Showbiz, it isn't something I'm interested in. I think he was hoping we'd all go to Showbiz and back him up but yaaaawn it just ain't happening. He does think he is a forum star but here's a wake up call, most people couldn't give a toss about his whining about women.
User avatar
SJW
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:01 pm

guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:jayne's non stop posts makes her seem a little too close to this for comfort, and i wouldn't be surprised is she's one of those older posters who doesn't like the pretty girls on those reality & zlister forums.


Jayne is 100% right about SJW Hunter tbh.


Don't want to start this all up again but it's the other way round. The only reason Hunter gets so much anger and attention from Jayne and Vam on this one topic, is because he's 100% right when it comes to what they are like on there. Its like Hinge and Bracket on bitter pills.


Eh? Saywhaaaaatnow? :again?: "...What I am like on"... where, please?

Can't speak for Jane, but I have absolutely no idea what you're running at the mouth about.

I'm assuming you think I'm posting on the DS celebrity/realityTV/BB forums? If so, epic fail Einstein :roll: I never once have, and never intend to. None that crap has ever interested me.

As for sjwh...nah, sorry. I've come to the conclusion that Woody Woodpecker became a lost cause ages ago. As such, any further comment would be a waste of energy - let him keep tap-tapping away at that keyboard to his heart's content, bless him :dunno:

If you think you know different, well, how about at least one nice little topical >>> :link:

Well said. Sjwhunter is a joke. I don't think he is Viper. Viper just joined in with hunter's bollocks though fuck only knows why. Hunter has accused other women of posting in Showbiz when they haven't. It's not just you. Why hunter has a thing about older women I can't guess at but I have thought maybe he has mummy issues.


S'ok, Guesty :smilin: we've all seen batshit crazy, outlandish accusations posted as gospel truth by random bagheads.
I was just clarifying I never go anywhere near DS froth like Showbuzzz/BB :bored: The only place I read is GD.

Love the subtle hidden little slammer in your post, btw! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 9683
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:08 pm

SJW wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:As an SJW I find myself quite tolerant of SJWH... he's harmless and funny... like Elmer Fudd to Bugs Bunny... there is a Hunter reference there, geddit.

Also.. Dinkie appears to be a clever man, there is some clear evidence he;s kept a Psychology text book in his toilet next to the old Top Gear mags... as such I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming I just misunderstood that whole "swearing under oath equals fact" theory and he meant something more esoteric.

You're an SJW? LOL. SJWH isn't that humorous, quite the opposite. He's a bitter older man who thinks championing young pretty women makes him some kind of right on dude and the younger women will be soooo grateful. Women his own age won't tolerate his nonsense and he's bitter about it and doesn't think about anything else. I don't go near Showbiz, it isn't something I'm interested in. I think he was hoping we'd all go to Showbiz and back him up but yaaaawn it just ain't happening. He does think he is a forum star but here's a wake up call, most people couldn't give a toss about his whining about women.

That's not true though is it. On here people talk about DS and posters who have horrible attitudes towards women. All he and others have done is point out some of the worst examples of it, and he's right. What he does here is really no different from Minnie slating Frankie Fixer or Retford and saying they may have a problem with the younger pretty women, and yet we don't call her a bitter old women championing younger pretty women do we? She and Hunter are both right in what they say.

They only reason people react as they do is because many of the bitter jealous old ladies in question, post here.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:jayne's non stop posts makes her seem a little too close to this for comfort, and i wouldn't be surprised is she's one of those older posters who doesn't like the pretty girls on those reality & zlister forums.


Jayne is 100% right about SJW Hunter tbh.


Don't want to start this all up again but it's the other way round. The only reason Hunter gets so much anger and attention from Jayne and Vam on this one topic, is because he's 100% right when it comes to what they are like on there. Its like Hinge and Bracket on bitter pills.


Nah, I'm afraid Jayne is right about him. He's just a nasty piece of work with issues. He proves this again and again.


For pointing out misogyny on DS? That's all he's ever really done if you're honest about it, and we don't have this reaction when we point out sad older men, only the sad older ladies who do it.

I'm sorry but to a casual observer, the backlash on here is really just backing up what he says.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:17 pm

SJW wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:As an SJW I find myself quite tolerant of SJWH... he's harmless and funny... like Elmer Fudd to Bugs Bunny... there is a Hunter reference there, geddit.

Also.. Dinkie appears to be a clever man, there is some clear evidence he;s kept a Psychology text book in his toilet next to the old Top Gear mags... as such I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming I just misunderstood that whole "swearing under oath equals fact" theory and he meant something more esoteric.

You're an SJW? LOL. SJWH isn't that humorous, quite the opposite. He's a bitter older man who thinks championing young pretty women makes him some kind of right on dude and the younger women will be soooo grateful. Women his own age won't tolerate his nonsense and he's bitter about it and doesn't think about anything else. I don't go near Showbiz, it isn't something I'm interested in. I think he was hoping we'd all go to Showbiz and back him up but yaaaawn it just ain't happening. He does think he is a forum star but here's a wake up call, most people couldn't give a toss about his whining about women.


Oh I;m not then... not fussed... seems a label other people give you. I've not been anywhere near Showbiz since the Jade Goodie business.
I am Mesostim... how obvious do I need to be...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:25 pm

guest wrote:Well said. Sjwhunter is a joke. I don't think he is Viper. Viper just joined in with hunter's bollocks though fuck only knows why. Hunter has accused other women of posting in Showbiz when they haven't. It's not just you. Why hunter has a thing about older women I can't guess at but I have thought maybe he has mummy issues.


I don't think he has a think for older ladies, but it usually tends to be ladies of a certain age and look who have their insecurity and jealousy issues on there. You're hardly going to get a poster who looks like Faithy or Lucy getting all jealous over other stunning young women, are you. It will only be those who look like the back end of a bus that hate the young pretty ones.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:
SJW wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:As an SJW I find myself quite tolerant of SJWH... he's harmless and funny... like Elmer Fudd to Bugs Bunny... there is a Hunter reference there, geddit.

Also.. Dinkie appears to be a clever man, there is some clear evidence he;s kept a Psychology text book in his toilet next to the old Top Gear mags... as such I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming I just misunderstood that whole "swearing under oath equals fact" theory and he meant something more esoteric.

You're an SJW? LOL. SJWH isn't that humorous, quite the opposite. He's a bitter older man who thinks championing young pretty women makes him some kind of right on dude and the younger women will be soooo grateful. Women his own age won't tolerate his nonsense and he's bitter about it and doesn't think about anything else. I don't go near Showbiz, it isn't something I'm interested in. I think he was hoping we'd all go to Showbiz and back him up but yaaaawn it just ain't happening. He does think he is a forum star but here's a wake up call, most people couldn't give a toss about his whining about women.

That's not true though is it. On here people talk about DS and posters who have horrible attitudes towards women. All he and others have done is point out some of the worst examples of it, and he's right. What he does here is really no different from Minnie slating Frankie Fixer or Retford and saying they may have a problem with the younger pretty women, and yet we don't call her a bitter old women championing younger pretty women do we? She and Hunter are both right in what they say.

They only reason people react as they do is because many of the bitter jealous old ladies in question, post here.


Old try-hard never stops does he :thud:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:28 pm

guest wrote:Well said. Sjwhunter is a joke. I don't think he is Viper. Viper just joined in with hunter's bollocks though fuck only knows why. Hunter has accused other women of posting in Showbiz when they haven't. It's not just you. Why hunter has a thing about older women I can't guess at but I have thought maybe he has mummy issues.


SJWH has always had a thing about older women. She even lies about her own age. She thinks older women are jealous of her showing off her body online to strangers. :more beer:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:Don't want to start this all up again but it's the other way round. The only reason Hunter gets so much anger and attention from Jayne and Vam on this one topic, is because he's 100% right when it comes to what they are like on there. Its like Hinge and Bracket on bitter pills.


:awesome: :mrgreen: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Don't want to start this all up again but it's the other way round. The only reason Hunter gets so much anger and attention from Jayne and Vam on this one topic, is because he's 100% right when it comes to what they are like on there. Its like Hinge and Bracket on bitter pills.


:awesome: :mrgreen: :pmsl:


:mrgreen: ...can you spare a couple of calcium tablets please? A commode wouldn't go amiss either :ooer:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 9683
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:
SJW wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:As an SJW I find myself quite tolerant of SJWH... he's harmless and funny... like Elmer Fudd to Bugs Bunny... there is a Hunter reference there, geddit.

Also.. Dinkie appears to be a clever man, there is some clear evidence he;s kept a Psychology text book in his toilet next to the old Top Gear mags... as such I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming I just misunderstood that whole "swearing under oath equals fact" theory and he meant something more esoteric.

You're an SJW? LOL. SJWH isn't that humorous, quite the opposite. He's a bitter older man who thinks championing young pretty women makes him some kind of right on dude and the younger women will be soooo grateful. Women his own age won't tolerate his nonsense and he's bitter about it and doesn't think about anything else. I don't go near Showbiz, it isn't something I'm interested in. I think he was hoping we'd all go to Showbiz and back him up but yaaaawn it just ain't happening. He does think he is a forum star but here's a wake up call, most people couldn't give a toss about his whining about women.

That's not true though is it. On here people talk about DS and posters who have horrible attitudes towards women. All he and others have done is point out some of the worst examples of it, and he's right. What he does here is really no different from Minnie slating Frankie Fixer or Retford and saying they may have a problem with the younger pretty women, and yet we don't call her a bitter old women championing younger pretty women do we? She and Hunter are both right in what they say.

They only reason people react as they do is because many of the bitter jealous old ladies in question, post here.


So what you are saying is that most people on this forum, including members like Red, Jayne, Vam and Lambert are "bitter jealous old ladies" because they think SJWH is a tedious weirdo?

Does that make Si, Viper and Puzzler sweet young stunnas? :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:jayne's non stop posts makes her seem a little too close to this for comfort, and i wouldn't be surprised is she's one of those older posters who doesn't like the pretty girls on those reality & zlister forums.


Jayne is 100% right about SJW Hunter tbh.


Don't want to start this all up again but it's the other way round. The only reason Hunter gets so much anger and attention from Jayne and Vam on this one topic, is because he's 100% right when it comes to what they are like on there. Its like Hinge and Bracket on bitter pills.


Nah, I'm afraid Jayne is right about him. He's just a nasty piece of work with issues. He proves this again and again.


For pointing out misogyny on DS? That's all he's ever really done if you're honest about it, and we don't have this reaction when we point out sad older men, only the sad older ladies who do it.

I'm sorry but to a casual observer, the backlash on here is really just backing up what he says.


BIB - How strange, this is the exact same tactic Hunterloon uses :mrgreen:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Viper » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:02 pm

:bored:
No one likes SJWs.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:As an SJW I find myself quite tolerant of SJWH... he's harmless and funny... like Elmer Fudd to Bugs Bunny... there is a Hunter reference there, geddit.

Also.. Dinkie appears to be a clever man, there is some clear evidence he;s kept a Psychology text book in his toilet next to the old Top Gear mags... as such I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming I just misunderstood that whole "swearing under oath equals fact" theory and he meant something more esoteric.


SJWH has been a spectacularly successful troll here for several months. It has been pretty funny. I love the stalking accusations and the various buzzwords (stalkies, frumps, triggered etc) - it's been trolling 101 really.

I suspect the person behind the account is troubled and has a bit too much time on their hands but you have to admire their sheer relentlessness.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:11 pm

Viper wrote::bored:


So many sleep deprived people around here ... :ooer:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 9683
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest