DS and DTV Part 45.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 45.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Artful wrote:I wish there was a DS Swamp.

You'll love this :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Gueston Blumenthal wrote:Kunten ... ugh, what a vile piece of trash. A truly ugly heart.

She said words of displeasure, posted on a forum, on the arrival of child migrants of dubious authenticity made her ashamed to be British.

I'll tell you what makes me ashamed to be British.

Blah blah blah muslims

Tl:dr Kunten - you, posterchild for the uninformed, lazy, arrogant slacktavist, make me truly ashamed to be British.

If you're that ashamed to be British, go fuck off elsewhere you unpatriotic dicksplash :hand:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Gueston Blumenthal wrote:Kunten ... ugh, what a vile piece of trash. A truly ugly heart.

She said words of displeasure, posted on a forum, on the arrival of child migrants of dubious authenticity made her ashamed to be British.

After the events of Paris, Brussels, Cologne, Sweden and many more places (terrorist mass murder, sexual assault, rape and murder, all committed by migrants, lest there be any confusion), the fact that some thick, lazy, scummy, scrounging oxygen thief like fucking kunten has the audacity to not only question but grossly insult hard working, intelligent tax payers who, using knowledge-based opinions and facts (the many many many examples of 'child migrants' who have subsequently found to have lied about their age), are questioning the veracity of these migrants themselves and the idea that not hurting the migrants feelings (re. more robust age checks) somehow outweighs the desire to minimise the risk of a Paris, Brussels, Cologne or Sweden style incident for our own children.

Tl:dr Kunten - you, posterchild for the uninformed, lazy, arrogant slacktavist, make me truly ashamed to be British.

She's been posting in advice about needing to get some pills, so she might be more batshit crazy than usual. If that's possible. :ooer:
She's a nasty piece of work, make no mistake.

Postby Lieutenant Columbo » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Deep Cover wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have. You posted at 14:49. Sweetie. :cuppaT:

Like I said the first time, not the foggiest :cuppaT:

It doesn't matter what you say. Your identity is known. Not only by me. You know that what I've said is correct. So are you going to answer the original question? Why do you frequently call people sweetie on Dogs but never on DS?

Frequently? I'd disagree, its not a term I use very often at all. :dunno:

Are you bored today or is making mischief something you do all the time?

Are you undercover or just ashamed of what you post on DS?

Option B. If she said who she was on DS, her posts on here, would start to make a lot more sense to people. :gigglesnshit:
Lieutenant Columbo

Postby Guestie » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:Can't believe I'm reading this. What a complete and utter moron Benbenelen is, And it's not the first time he's had issues driving.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2185418

I hope he has his licence taken off him, the fact he thinks he did nothing really wrong astounds me. :shake head:

What happened to the thread, it's disappeared.
Guestie

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:54 pm

After the events of Paris, Brussels, Cologne, Sweden and many more places (terrorist mass murder, sexual assault, rape and murder, all committed by migrants, lest there be any confusion), the fact that some thick, lazy, scummy, scrounging oxygen thief like fucking kunten has the audacity to not only question but grossly insult hard working, intelligent tax payers who, using knowledge-based opinions and facts (the many many many examples of 'child migrants' who have subsequently found to have lied about their age), are questioning the veracity of these migrants themselves and the idea that not hurting the migrants feelings (re. more robust age checks) somehow outweighs the desire to minimise the risk of a Paris, Brussels, Cologne or Sweden style incident for our own children.

Good post GB, especially the appliance of 'oxygen thief' to that particular poster. :thumbsup:

Another :thumbsup: for sutie, one of the better posters on DS by a mile.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:56 pm

:ooer: I can see see why Artful got banned. He spams Trump pics all over the place.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Guestie wrote:
Guest wrote:Can't believe I'm reading this. What a complete and utter moron Benbenelen is, And it's not the first time he's had issues driving.

I hope he has his licence taken off him, the fact he thinks he did nothing really wrong astounds me. :shake head:

He's probably pissed off that his previous driving threads were being brought up and got the mods to delete it. Don't worry it won't be long before he fucks up on the roads again and delights us all with more of his driving woes.

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Don't get me wrong - I love guests, but you've got to marvel at the irony of their interest in my DS name. :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:Was she one of the ones like Anne who disbelieved Cologne (and the other attacks co-ordinated on the same night) happened ? Anne called it "sensationalist reporting at its worst" and said she "seriously doubted 1000 men were sexually assaulting women".

The Cologne thread was a fail of epic proportions for jesanne. one of their most humiliating ever. Anne saying the above, plus at some point blaming the 'far right' for arranging it, in order to make the migrants look bad. And jesaya coming out with all sorts of shite, including linking to UK girl guides getting felt up around the camp fire, to 'widen the debate' and show that sexual assaults aren't exclusive to third world migrants.
Red Okktober

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Deep Cover wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have. You posted at 14:49. Sweetie. :cuppaT:

It doesn't matter what you say. Your identity is known. Not only by me. You know that what I've said is correct. So are you going to answer the original question? Why do you frequently call people sweetie on Dogs but never on DS?

Are you undercover or just ashamed of what you post on DS?

Are you suggesting guest monkey tennis? He never would and never has ever ever ever posted as a guest, he told us as much :mrgreen:
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guestie wrote:

He's probably pissed off that his previous driving threads were being brought up and got the mods to delete it. Don't worry it won't be long before he fucks up on the roads again and delights us all with more of his driving woes.

Why create a thread then ask for it to be deleted? A lock would have done.
Junglejayne

Postby PicturePosting Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Are you suggesting guest monkey tennis? He never would and never has ever ever ever posted as a guest, he told us as much :mrgreen:

You may say that, i couldn't possibly comment :wink:
PicturePosting Guest

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:18 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Don't get me wrong - I love guests, but you've got to marvel at the irony of their interest in my DS name. :dunno:

The only interest was in your habit of speaking differently to posters on Dogs than you do on DS. Nothing more. There are far more interesting posters than you on both forums. :more beer:

Postby different guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Don't get me wrong - I love guests, but you've got to marvel at the irony of their interest in my DS name. :dunno:

The only interest was in your habit of speaking differently to posters on Dogs than you do on DS. Nothing more. There are far more interesting posters than you on both forums. :more beer:

And did you ask Jesaya the same thing? as her posting style differs enormously too.
different guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive