DS and DTV Part 45.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby jra » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:11 am

Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:This one smells like a PBU.

Dennis_May

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/member.php?u=662669

Most of his posts are telling others what a waste of time their thread topic is. Quite an astute judgment after only 50 posts. :mrgreen:

You don't have to be logged in to view posts. They might have been lurking for years.

So somebody lurks for years and then signs up only to tell everyone how boring their threads are? :gigglesnshit: Sounds legit.

They may well be a PBU, but the point I'm making is there are so many amateur forum detectives. And most are not very good at it.

Besides, I'm amazed why so many people are bothered about it. They'll soon enough out themselves without the need for any outside help. However, see viper for tips and tricks on that one.
jra

Postby Nucks » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:44 am

jra wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:You don't have to be logged in to view posts. They might have been lurking for years.

So somebody lurks for years and then signs up only to tell everyone how boring their threads are? :gigglesnshit: Sounds legit.

They may well be a PBU, but the point I'm making is there are so many amateur forum detectives. And most are not very good at it.

Besides, I'm amazed why so many people are bothered about it. They'll soon enough out themselves without the need for any outside help. However, see viper for tips and tricks on that one.

I have been on D-Spy less than 3 years so I couldn't hazard a guess as to who they might have been. I was merely saying their posting came across as someone who has definitely been there before, not as a lurker. But as you say, they often out themselves before too long.

I wouldn't say I'm "bothered" about it, just an observation for what is meant to be stuff regarding D-Spy. Having read a few of these threads, I'd say that discussing possible or obvious PBU's is pretty common.
Nucks

Postby Si_Crewe » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:09 am

jra wrote:Calm down Si. I was only jesting. I've got bigger fish to fry than think about taking people like you to court.

I never doubted you were jesting. If you attempted to take legal action against everybody who, like me, finds your sexual exploits worthy of criticism you'd need an office full of lawyers on standby 24/7.
Si_Crewe

Re: DS and DTV Part 45.

Postby Viper » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:45 am

Thinking of getting a pro brexit ann666 appreciation thread off the ground. She has responded to our critique and mentoring and has for some weeks now not been an insufferable old bat. So in recognition of her efforts i was thinking of offering ann some love. Anyone else joining in?

Ive not checked out jesjw for a bit. Has she responded to our critiques or is she still whatabouting/widening like a c grade gender studies student?

Osg got a mention last week. Anyone fancy a run at the old windbag? Havent got him banned for a bit. Last one was a 2 weeker. Shall we finish him off this week? Lay a bit of bedroom tax bait and he will greedily snafle it up.

Meso are you back from holiday (real)?
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:46 am

I haven't been busy anywhere else Viper lol

Careful, you're sounding as paranoid as SJWH :mrgreen:

Postby Viper » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:56 am

Guest wrote:I haven't been busy anywhere else Viper lol

Ofc :thumbsup:
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:01 am

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:I haven't been busy anywhere else Viper lol

Ofc :thumbsup:

Still compulsively replying to guests?

I thought we didn't matter? :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:44 am

That artfuldoger has a right man crush on the Orange Pussy Grabber in politics. :ooer:

I wonder if he postsssssss here?

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:49 am

Viper wrote:Thinking of getting a pro brexit ann666 appreciation thread off the ground. She has responded to our critique and mentoring and has for some weeks now not been an insufferable old bat. So in recognition of her efforts i was thinking of offering ann some love. Anyone else joining in?

Ive not checked out jesjw for a bit. Has she responded to our critiques or is she still whatabouting/widening like a c grade gender studies student?

Osg got a mention last week. Anyone fancy a run at the old windbag? Havent got him banned for a bit. Last one was a 2 weeker. Shall we finish him off this week? Lay a bit of bedroom tax bait and he will greedily snafle it up.

Meso are you back from holiday (real)?

It's hardly surprising that not many people like you is it?

Postby Puzzler » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:36 am

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... 159&page=3
I see the uptight feminazi twat brigade are out in force again, to pick on someone for starting a thread they disapprove of. Shower of cunts.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:48 am

Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2183159&page=3
I see the uptight feminazi twat brigade are out in force again, to pick on someone for starting a thread they disapprove of. Shower of cunts.

That twattie21 has to be the biggest cunt on that forum. I cannot stand the word mangina most of the time but I see why people call him it. Add anne666 and Hobbit Feet into the mix and it's a triple shit feminazi sandwich.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:58 am

PinkSmurf wrote:
a98119_rsz_moda-plus-size-modelo-tara-lynn.jpg

Women who are plus size are not "overweight and unattractive". Tara Lynn is a stunning larger woman and is a size 18.

Considering the celeb obsessed on DS call the stunning Kelly Brook a fat Munter, a whale and a chunky cow, I think they would say worse for Tara Lynn. Even Cheryl Cole has been called fat. :dunno:

Postby Nucks » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Guest wrote:

That twattie21 has to be the biggest cunt on that forum. I cannot stand the word mangina most of the time but I see why people call him it. Add anne666 and Hobbit Feet into the mix and it's a triple shit feminazi sandwich.

I didn't see any feminazi stuff going on there. It was people taking issue with a misleading thread title lifted from a newspaper. I don't think pointing out that the builders in question were fired for behaviour OTHER than wolf-whistling is indicative of feminazi behaviour.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Someone, please save us and take out Scottie21 in the danger zone. Every time he posts he makes my skin crawl. He sounds exactly like those sad nerdy men who sign up to woman's studies or nursing, in a desperate attempt to increase his chances of getting laid. Creepy creepy guy. :pukeup:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:08 pm

Stuff the po faced feminist cows. If you want to wolf whistle at birds then do it Puzz. You might even get your hole and what a difference that would make to your posting. :thumbsup:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive