DS and DTV Part 45.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 45.

Postby Artful » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Guest wrote::ooer: I can see see why Artful got banned. He spams Trump pics all over the place.

Artful

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestie wrote:
Guest wrote:Can't believe I'm reading this. What a complete and utter moron Benbenelen is, And it's not the first time he's had issues driving.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2185418

I hope he has his licence taken off him, the fact he thinks he did nothing really wrong astounds me. :shake head:

What happened to the thread, it's disappeared.

He's probably pissed off that his previous driving threads were being brought up and got the mods to delete it. Don't worry it won't be long before he fucks up on the roads again and delights us all with more of his driving woes.

Why create a thread then ask for it to be deleted? A lock would have done.

Never been the sharpest tool in the box have you jj? A locked thread can still be read. A deleted thread can't. Other driving threads he's made were being brought up so he was probably feeling a little uncomfortable and a big twat so asked for it to be deleted. Comprende?

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Don't get me wrong - I love guests, but you've got to marvel at the irony of their interest in my DS name. :dunno:

The only interest was in your habit of speaking differently to posters on Dogs than you do on DS. Nothing more. There are far more interesting posters than you on both forums. :more beer:

Absolutely agree, but then you do know who I am over there anyway :smilin:
Junglejayne

Postby 001 Jayne Bond » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:57 pm

I do wish you all would stop discussing my DS identity, this is the 3rd time I've had to reiterate how highly classified it is! Now will you all please cease and desist as frankly it's so important it's a matter of national security!
001 Jayne Bond

Postby Lovely Drunk Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:16 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Don't get me wrong - I love guests, but you've got to marvel at the irony of their interest in my DS name. :dunno:

But if everyone knew your made-up name on DS they would then be able to relate it to your made-up name on here. And connecting made-up names is important work. Don't you see this?

All forums are a way of wasting time. That's all anyone really needs to know. :twirl:
Lovely Drunk Guest

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:06 pm

If Jayne doesn't want to reveal her name, so what? She's hardly the only one.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Oh FFS not that Artful dodger bellend

Don't we already have enough identikit morons whining about how unfair DS is :bawlin:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:Oh FFS not that Artful dodger bellend

Don't we already have enough identikit morons whining about how unfair DS is :bawlin:

It's kind of like they're all refugees fleeing a hostile environment. Or are they lying interlopers?

Artful - show us yer teeth! :monkey:

Postby Puzzler » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Guest wrote:If Jayne doesn't want to reveal her name, so what? She's hardly the only one.

The question is, if she does reveal it, what's the big deal? Surely someone who had the courage of their convictions would be happy for people to see their views on DS? Funny how it's always the lefties who act like it's some massive secret as well.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:If Jayne doesn't want to reveal her name, so what? She's hardly the only one.

The question is, if she does reveal it, what's the big deal? Surely someone who had the courage of their convictions would be happy for people to see their views on DS? Funny how it's always the lefties who act like it's some massive secret as well.

Lefties like Vipes and SJW Hunter?

Postby Doomlord » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Puzzler wrote:

Your edentulous pal Viper keeps his quiet too. I guess he lacks the courage of his convictions too.
Doomlord

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Guest wrote:Oh FFS not that Artful dodger bellend

He's right though, DS is dreadfully unfair. I'm writing to my MP about it. We are supposed to have freedom of speech in Great Britain :bawlin:

Postby willbutcher » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Puzzler wrote:

What outrageous slur on Viper!
willbutcher

Postby Doomlord » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Incidentally, it wasn't annette. It was me. I took out Maggie 55 too. All in one day. That's what you call a killzone.
Doomlord

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Doomlord wrote:Incidentally, it wasn't annette. It was me. I took out Maggie 55 too. All in one day. That's what you call a killzone.

I knew she'd get it for saying the Calais "children" all looked like rapists and beheaders! :yikes:

Saying they look in the 20s is fine (cos they really do) but you'll not get away with saying what she said.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive