DS and DTV Part 45.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 45.

Postby Viper » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sorry but to a casual observer, the backlash on here is really just backing up what he says.

BIB - How strange, this is the exact same tactic Hunterloon uses :mrgreen:

It's true though what they say though isn't it. No other topic gets this ranting angry backlash, and I've seen enough posters on here and DS confirm that what he has said is true, so it just makes the attacks on him and the denials even more transparent and obvious when you do it on here.

Where you argument falls down slightly is that I'm a male poster who doesn't read showbiz.

And again, you're doing an incredible SJWH impression. His fanclub has taken to mimicking his posting style it seems.

Nah mate. Your just a guest. Male/female who knows/cares.
Viper

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh dear God. I think we established over six months ago that DS Showbiz is full of hideous cunts. Who's denying it? Nobody is. The topic now is that SJWH is repetitive tedious weirdo. HTH :thumbsup:

Posters are still denying it now, right here and make out it's not true. :dunno:
If we all agree they are hideous cunts as you put it,then to any sane person, the anger should be at the hideous cunts that post their vile abuse at women and not at the the posters who mention it on here? People seem genuinely angry that this has been exposed, which just makes them look like the guilty ones imo.

Can you link to the denials please?

Compare the situation to this analogy

5 yr old states the obvious of the sky has turned black - hes correct, He then says its some womens fault and names a few he blames - no evidence just bile and venom. Turns out some women do actually turn the light out "waha wah I was right all along" he cries. Men turn the light out too, other women do it too but its still only the fault of women he has a fucked up issue with.

Ten pages later hes chased away only to return to start it all off again. Its senseless and boring and tbh you've got to wonder if he isn't getting paid by the word :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh dear God. I think we established over six months ago that DS Showbiz is full of hideous cunts. Who's denying it? Nobody is. The topic now is that SJWH is repetitive tedious weirdo. HTH :thumbsup:

Posters are still denying it now, right here and make out it's not true. :dunno:
If we all agree they are hideous cunts as you put it,then to any sane person, the anger should be at the hideous cunts that post their vile abuse at women and not at the the posters who mention it on here? People seem genuinely angry that this has been exposed, which just makes them look like the guilty ones imo.

:pmsl: Not sure if trolling or just mad as a box of frogs.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sorry but to a casual observer, the backlash on here is really just backing up what he says.

BIB - How strange, this is the exact same tactic Hunterloon uses :mrgreen:

It's true though what they say though isn't it. No other topic gets this ranting angry backlash, and I've seen enough posters on here and DS confirm that what he has said is true, so it just makes the attacks on him and the denials even more transparent and obvious when you do it on here.

Where you argument falls down slightly is that I'm a male poster who doesn't read showbiz.

And again, you're doing an incredible SJWH impression. His fanclub has taken to mimicking his posting style it seems.

Nah mate. Your just a guest. Male/female who knows/cares.

You've already tried this tactic.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:11 pm

That twat jjwales ("I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome") is so exhausted he/manages to post into the early hours of the morning, go to concerts and post thousands of times on at least one internet forum.
A cunt of the highest order.

Postby Puzzler » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:12 pm

guest wrote:It is becoming incredibly and increasingly boring. The subject could have been done and dusted in a couple of posts but we have had countless posts about showbiz because of one man's obsession. I have a feeling sjwh is autistic perhaps. It could explain the endless jealous frumps and now bitter old ladies posts. All the guest posts calling women jealous old ladies and defending sjwhunter are, you've guessed it sjwhunter. I can't begin to fathom why he spends all his time and energy on DS showbiz if he doesn't like the people on it. It's turned into a one man crusade with over a hundred pages of rubbish about jealous frumps, bitter old ladies and on and on and on. Why do you do it? The hatred of women from sjwh is apparent. He's transparent and spends all day getting wound up on showbiz and spouting bile about women on here. He doesn't like women that much is clear and no amount of pretending to care about young pretty women hides it.

Why do you guest trolls always use autism to have a dig at people? :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Puzzler wrote:
guest wrote:It is becoming incredibly and increasingly boring. The subject could have been done and dusted in a couple of posts but we have had countless posts about showbiz because of one man's obsession. I have a feeling sjwh is autistic perhaps. It could explain the endless jealous frumps and now bitter old ladies posts. All the guest posts calling women jealous old ladies and defending sjwhunter are, you've guessed it sjwhunter. I can't begin to fathom why he spends all his time and energy on DS showbiz if he doesn't like the people on it. It's turned into a one man crusade with over a hundred pages of rubbish about jealous frumps, bitter old ladies and on and on and on. Why do you do it? The hatred of women from sjwh is apparent. He's transparent and spends all day getting wound up on showbiz and spouting bile about women on here. He doesn't like women that much is clear and no amount of pretending to care about young pretty women hides it.

Terrible isn't it.

Next they'll be calling people fags :shake head:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Puzzler wrote:

Why do you (and others) always use "guest" as a reason to have a dig at prople?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Why do you (and others) always use "guest" as a reason to have a dig at prople?

They all do it and it's almost as boring as sjw's ranting

You'd think they'd be used to guest posting by now, what with having signed up and joined a forum where guest posting is allowed :off head:

Postby VelvetCat » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:39 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2182286

This has to be currently the nastiest thread in Showbiz, and from I can see by the the FM names, both male and female are being horrible here.

Just to add, I'm no fan of Kim K, but to wish rape or murder on her is sick surely?

Gone back to the "safety" of GD, at least I've got a good idea of the bastards, wankers and general loudmouths there.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby VelvetCat » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:40 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2182863

Have to admit though, this thread has made me giggle. :mrgreen:
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:55 pm

VelvetCat wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2182286

This has to be currently the nastiest thread in Showbiz, and from I can see by the the FM names, both male and female are being horrible here.

Just to add, I'm no fan of Kim K, but to wish rape or murder on her is sick surely?

Gone back to the "safety" of GD, at least I've got a good idea of the bastards, wankers and general loudmouths there.

I'm not going to read it, its too long and not my thing but why aren't posts like that being removed?

Postby Winkler » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Yes a lot of them are loons. Best avoided for the sake of your own sanity!
Winkler

Postby Keyser » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:53 pm

VelvetCat wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2182863

Have to admit though, this thread has made me giggle. :mrgreen:

As I said it would make a great film.

Indiana Jones and the Lost Dildo. :razz:
Keyser

Postby Viper » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:08 pm

Good grief. Envy is the ugliest emotion eh guests! :gigglesnshit:
Viper

Next

Return to The Archive