Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part 4.

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am

:mrgreen: ... just a flying post to say it's great to see you, Sunns :dolly:

Looking fine, btw! :wink:
Vam

Postby Sunny » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:22 am

Vam wrote::mrgreen: ... just a flying post to say it's great to see you, Sunns :dolly:

Hello Vam.... :wubbers: Thankyou so much....yeah had a break for a bit to get things sorted in my PL...so here I am again ready to talk football lol......am off to Champions league match against Leverkusen I think they spelt like that ) lol....I managed a 3 match package for the champions league....been to the Monaco one we played at Wembley, now 2 left....2nd of November next match to see there. Went with the train was amazing having all the spurs supporters on the train...loved it. lol

Hope all good in your life Vam....good to see you too. :wubbers:

P.s where the hell is TJ??? probably knows he fighting a lost battle and realised how shite they actually are, an only managed those flukey wins. I do hope he is ok though. :thumbsup:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:49 am

Sunny wrote:
Vam wrote::mrgreen: ... just a flying post to say it's great to see you, Sunns :dolly:

Hello Vam.... :wubbers: Thankyou so much....yeah had a break for a bit to get things sorted in my PL...so here I am again ready to talk football lol......am off to Champions league match against Leverkusen I think they spelt like that ) lol....I managed a 3 match package for the champions league....been to the Monaco one we played at Wembley, now 2 left....2nd of November next match to see there. Went with the train was amazing having all the spurs supporters on the train...loved it. lol

P.s where the hell is TJ??? probably knows he fighting a lost battle and realised how shite they actually are, an only managed those flukey wins. I do hope he is ok though. :thumbsup:

Hiya Sunshine :Hiya: Nice to see you around again :cheers:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Sunny » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Holly wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Hiya Sunshine :Hiya: Nice to see you around again :cheers:

Thanks Holly.... :wubbers:
Sunny

Postby Robocop » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Sunny wrote:
Robocop wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:
Victoria wrote:Image

Cat and Robs lads play each other in the EPL later today!!

I'm gonnae sit on the fence for this one.

(I hope, i don't get skelfs)

:header:

We were very, very lucky and Spurs were very, very unlucky. Ben Foster kept us in the match tbh, but when Chadli scored, I thought we were going to nick it. Not to be though, still another point towards the Magic 40 and 10th in the League. I'm ok with that. Robocop probably feels differently!

In the local derby in the Championship, Villa have just scored.

Hi Cat, and good game, good game!

I think that's a tad harsh on the Baggies. Ben Foster did make a string of saves the first half and I was gutted to go into the break at 0-0 given our possession and attempts, but you played solidly compared to many other teams we have played. I said to a work colleague on Friday 'I bet Chadli scores and they beat us 1-0, it would be so typical' and it almost to my horror came right! :yikes:

I'll take the point, and was delighted to get it as I thought it was over, but unlike the spurs of old who would have rolled over at that point, under Poch they keep going til the final minute. Still unbeaten although we slip down to 3rd.

I was actually surprised at how well organised your lot were, so maybe Pulis will surprise you. Oh and what did I tell you about Chadli eh? He's always had that knack for getting a goal, and he looks to be doing the business for you! :header:

Good luck to your boys this season. Until the next time! :thumbsup:

2 chances and they score on the second chance.....we had 72% possession and how many shots on target....Foster did well I admit that....but we should of been 4 goals up! at least lol.....anyway hello Robocop, Vicky and all footy fams. How fooken lucky are the gooners though???? managed to scrape a win again I see.....and previous match they played, they got a goal past injury time mind...with handball how pathetic!!.... :roll:

Robocop I have something for you......

:gigglesnshit:

Ah the delightful Sunny has finally returned to the good old footie thread! :Hiya: You're looking well and you've most certainly been a miss from this place, so welcome back, and hope you had a good time away too. :header:

Yeah the first half we definitely should have been up- is it just me or do we always seem to be the one team where opposing keepers have blinders?

Totally agree on those lucky damn gooners as well- again, they always seem to have this, but they've not played amazingly well so hopefully they'll start to slip and drop points again.

Ha, seen the bungee jump thing, and have always chuckled at the pics you post up on here, so keep it up. Anyway we're still unbeaten in the league and with a little but of luck in a couple of games we could have been topping the table so onwards and remember....

Robocop

Postby Sunny » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Robocop wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Robocop wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:

Cat and Robs lads play each other in the EPL later today!!

I'm gonnae sit on the fence for this one.

(I hope, i don't get skelfs)

:header:

We were very, very lucky and Spurs were very, very unlucky. Ben Foster kept us in the match tbh, but when Chadli scored, I thought we were going to nick it. Not to be though, still another point towards the Magic 40 and 10th in the League. I'm ok with that. Robocop probably feels differently!

In the local derby in the Championship, Villa have just scored.

Hi Cat, and good game, good game!

I think that's a tad harsh on the Baggies. Ben Foster did make a string of saves the first half and I was gutted to go into the break at 0-0 given our possession and attempts, but you played solidly compared to many other teams we have played. I said to a work colleague on Friday 'I bet Chadli scores and they beat us 1-0, it would be so typical' and it almost to my horror came right! :yikes:

I'll take the point, and was delighted to get it as I thought it was over, but unlike the spurs of old who would have rolled over at that point, under Poch they keep going til the final minute. Still unbeaten although we slip down to 3rd.

I was actually surprised at how well organised your lot were, so maybe Pulis will surprise you. Oh and what did I tell you about Chadli eh? He's always had that knack for getting a goal, and he looks to be doing the business for you! :header:

2 chances and they score on the second chance.....we had 72% possession and how many shots on target....Foster did well I admit that....but we should of been 4 goals up! at least lol.....anyway hello Robocop, Vicky and all footy fams. How fooken lucky are the gooners though???? managed to scrape a win again I see.....and previous match they played, they got a goal past injury time mind...with handball how pathetic!!.... :roll:

Ah the delightful Sunny has finally returned to the good old footie thread! :Hiya: You're looking well and you've most certainly been a miss from this place, so welcome back, and hope you had a good time away too. :header:

Yeah the first half we definitely should have been up- is it just me or do we always seem to be the one team where opposing keepers have blinders?

Totally agree on those lucky damn gooners as well- again, they always seem to have this, but they've not played amazingly well so hopefully they'll start to slip and drop points again.

Ha, seen the bungee jump thing, and have always chuckled at the pics you post up on here, so keep it up. Anyway we're still unbeaten in the league and with a little but of luck in a couple of games we could have been topping the table so onwards and remember....

Good to see you too my fellow yid... :wubbers:

And I think Toby is gonna be ok....got a scare when he went off injured...but Toby Alderweireld was seen without a brace or any support on his right leg. he was playing Call of duty with some of the other players so cant be that bad surely? Love that player and we need him back soon. :wubbers:

Am off to see CL match on the 2nd of Nov Robocop we play against the germans. What a feeling it is being surrounded by spurs fans walking toward the stadium. I was at the Monaco match too even though we lost that one, the atmosphere was amazing... I was in that crowd that broke the record of most fans in a stadium ahahaha! am in the history books Robocop. :awesome: :laughing:

Sunny

Postby Keyser » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Sunny wrote:Hi Cat, and good game, good game!

Just a quick hello Sunny. :Hiya:

You are looking as stunning as ever. :wubbers: :thumbsup:

:gigglesnshit:[/quote]

Image[/quote]

And I think Toby is gonna be ok....got a scare when he went off injured...but Toby Alderweireld was seen without a brace or any support on his right leg. he was playing Call of duty with some of the other players so cant be that bad surely? Love that player and we need him back soon. :wubbers:

Am off to see CL match on the 2nd of Nov Robocop we play against the germans. What a feeling it is being surrounded by spurs fans walking toward the stadium. I was at the Monaco match too even though we lost that one, the atmosphere was amazing... I was in that crowd that broke the record of most fans in a stadium ahahaha! am in the history books Robocop. :awesome: :laughing:

Image[/quote]
Keyser

Postby Sunny » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Keyser wrote:
Sunny wrote:Hi Cat, and good game, good game!

Just a quick hello Sunny. :Hiya:

You are looking as stunning as ever. :wubbers: :thumbsup:

Image[/quote]

Image[/quote][/quote]

Hello my dear Keyser...thankyou so much....good to see you too....feel like have been away for yrs. :laughing:

And nice to see you mess up the quotes too like me. :canny:

Speak soon Keyser..... :Hiya:
Sunny

Postby Frank39 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:13 pm

I guess that I was the only one to notice West Ham's cruise to success over a very well performing Crystal Palace on Sunday?
The sides seemed evenly matched, although Palace's Puncheon didn't play quite as well as we know that he can normally.
Poor Aaron Cresswell got a booking for diving, then a second yellow 51 seconds later, which saw him sent off, when the original
incident should have earned West Ham a penalty, even neutrals agreed on that.
Frank39

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:32 pm

VR6storm wrote:

Stormy's lads a good result in the early kick off in the EPL.

They beat Leicester 3-0.

:canny: :canny: :canny: My brother came up with a spare ticket, but i unfortunately couldn't make it. Would have loved to have been there.

Hi Stormy. Image

Shame you couldn't go to the game on Saturday.

Sadly me and my brother support different teams, so we've never been to a game together.

We were both at the 1992 Scottish Cup Final though, but at different ends of the ground.

Vicky

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part 5.

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:08 am

Not long now..

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:09 am

Spurs are off on their travels tonight to play Bayer Leverkusen!!

Poch has said these games are important if Spurs want to progress to the last 16.

Get in there Spurs!!

Vicky

Postby Stormy Guest » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:30 am

How shite was that L'Pool / ManUtd game last night. Would have had more fun having teeth pulled....... :cuppaT:
Stormy Guest

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:24 am

Spurs are off on their travels tonight to play Bayer Leverkusen!!

Poch has said these games are important if Spurs want to progress to the last 16.

Get in there Spurs!!

Hiya Vicky, we certainly are....and then we play them in 2 weeks time at Wembley, which I am going to...the only drama with the train is the coming back... its a bit of a nightmare ...big line up last time, but if we win its ok coz everyone is chirpy but if we lose not the best. :thud:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:26 am

Stormy Guest wrote:How shite was that L'Pool / ManUtd game last night. Would have had more fun having teeth pulled....... :cuppaT:

Yeah it was shite...but the score suited me nicely....keeps them beneath spurs. :mrgreen:
Sunny

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive