Dog's Football Thread Part Five.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Sunny » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:16 am

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:We'll see, might just surprise everyone :thumbsup:

Maybe they will. But in the mean time, lets take time out to praise Harry! :wubbers:

Come on now, lets try to be real at least. :roll:

I don't like Ronaldo that much but Kane isn't even in the same bracket as him and a lot of other players, he certainly isn't world class.

Kane might not quite be a one trick pony but he's not far short of one.

Am telling ya, considering he is way younger than Ronnie, he has already over taken Ronnie in goals this year
Kane has scored 27 league goals during the year compared to 16 for Ronaldo, despite having played only three games more (25 appearances to 22). The Tottenham striker’s record in domestic cup competitions and goals per game in internationals is also better than his Real Madrid counterpart.

Over the course of the year, the duo have scored an equal 43 goals – but Kane has achieved that figure in fewer games. The England international has been finding the back of the net at a rate of 1.13 a game compared to 0.93 for Ronaldo.

It is perhaps why Zinedine Zidane was full of praise for him prior to last night's match.

He is a very important player, he is a key player for Tottenham – he is very good at everything,’ said the Real Madrid manager. ‘What he does is always towards the goal, he attacks space at speed. He is a complete player.’ No where mentioned a one trick pony TJ!! :Lucia:
Bet YOU wouldn't say no to have someone like him on your team. :thumbsup:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:29 am

@ Sunns - I remembered your post about last night's game. And I actually found myself thinking "I wonder how Spurs did tonight"...and then made a point of Googling the result :ooer:

This frickling thread! :mrgreen: Whether it's Rangers, Spurs or Arsenal - I'm always listening out for the results, even though I know sod all about UK footie.
Vam

Postby Sunny » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:35 am

Vam wrote:@ Sunns - I remembered your post about last night's game. And I actually found myself thinking "I wonder how Spurs did tonight"...and then made a point of Googling the result :ooer:

This frickling thread! :mrgreen: Whether it's Rangers, Spurs or Arsenal - I'm always listening out for the results, even though I know sod all about UK footie.

LOL Vam!!! I do that when Italy play and always think of you...... :laughing:

But truth be told, how can you not be interested in the mighty spurs, never a dull moment with them. Ok Arsenal might be bit droll for you lately, but we wont be too hard on them due to TJ supporting them. :wubbers: :gigglesnshit:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 am

Was reading the comments in Daily mail, regarding spurs match last night......there really is some nasty gooners out there.....but amongst the shit , I did find one good post from a gooner....maybe it was TJ? :laughing:

Although am an Arsenal fan, i must say well done to Spurs. They rode their luck at times, but they also looked threatening and were the more likely team to score towards the end. I can't imagine a similar performance from the current Arsenal team.

:smilin:
Sunny

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:17 am

Sunny wrote:
Vam wrote:@ Sunns - I remembered your post about last night's game. And I actually found myself thinking "I wonder how Spurs did tonight"...and then made a point of Googling the result :ooer:

But truth be told, how can you not be interested in the mighty spurs, never a dull moment with them. Ok Arsenal might be bit droll for you lately, but we wont be too hard on them due to TJ supporting them. :wubbers: :gigglesnshit:

:mrgreen:

I wouldn't mind, but I'm always asking myself "WHY am I even checking this out??" :ooer:

A bit like I sometimes wonder why the feck I post at Dogs :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Sunny » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:40 am

Vam wrote:
Sunny wrote:

:mrgreen:

I wouldn't mind, but I'm always asking myself "WHY am I even checking this out??" :ooer:

A bit like I sometimes wonder why the feck I post at Dogs :mrgreen:

LOL....Well, in that case maybe I need to get you some tickets to a spurs match next time I go.....how about an executive box at Wembley, since its our home at the moment.

:leer:
Sunny

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 pm

After smashing Stevenage 7-1 at the weekend we followed it up by thrashing 2nd place Exeter 4-1 at their place to go top of League 2 last night.

Early days yet but I feel confident that we will be promoted this season... hopefully as Champs :yess:
wutang

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:28 pm

DMXiEDrWsAAJsjt.jpg

Singing songs praising IS at Manchester Airport and making Nazi Salutes in Germay.

It can only be Scotland's Real Shame.

Let's hope the Germans, fucking gub them.

:hand:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:46 pm

It must be quite humiliating for someone who supported a team that qualified for the Champions League for twenty years, having to watch little Celtic playing with the big lads, while his team rough it with the minions.

I wonder how much that cost the Gunners? A few million, i would say.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Rangers are playing in the Semi-Final of the League Cup on Sunday.

They've previously won it 27 TIMES.

Little Celtic are in 2nd place with sixteen wins.

It's easy to see why "GLASGOW'S BEEN BLUE SINCE 1872"

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:30 am

Result from last night's Champions League..

Bayern Munich 3 Glasgow Celtic 0

So it was yet another embarrassing night for Brenda and his lads as the Munich lads scored three goals and got all three points.

Little Celtic are in 3rd place in their group and all the talk of being in Europe after Crimbo seems to be falling apart.

Get it up ye.

:dafinger:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:31 am

22489930_10154750895051193_3480657519016200638_n.jpg

Vicky

Postby Sunny » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:39 am

Congrats to Harry Kane for player of the month for September.... :smilin:

But I need to praise Hugo Lloris too for the other night, he was deffo man of the match....Get in there Hugo! :wubbers:

:laughing:
Sunny

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:29 pm

I mentioned Rangers are playing in the League Cup Semi-Final this weekend and the first Semi-Final takes place on Saturday.

As much as i hate Hibs guts, i hope they win.

However if they lose and Rangers win on Sunday, then it's going to be an Old Firm Cup Final.

We've had some eventful Finals with them in the past.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:39 am

Arsene Wenger is quite the little comedian.

"We fought together for this victory" Crvena had a man sent off and Arsenal could only manage to score one goal, with seconds remaining.

You couldn't make it up, especially a Frenchman talking about fighting.

They ain't familiar with the word.

:header:
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive