Dog's Football Thread Part Five.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part 5.

Postby VR6storm » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:39 am

Sunny wrote:
Stormy Guest wrote:How shite was that L'Pool / ManUtd game last night. Would have had more fun having teeth pulled....... :cuppaT:

Yeah it was shite...but the score suited me nicely....keeps them beneath spurs. :mrgreen:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part 4.

Postby Robocop » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:49 am

Sunny wrote:Good to see you too my fellow yid... :wubbers:

And I think Toby is gonna be ok....got a scare when he went off injured...but Toby Alderweireld was seen without a brace or any support on his right leg. he was playing Call of duty with some of the other players so cant be that bad surely? Love that player and we need him back soon. :wubbers:

Am off to see CL match on the 2nd of Nov Robocop we play against the germans. What a feeling it is being surrounded by spurs fans walking toward the stadium. I was at the Monaco match too even though we lost that one, the atmosphere was amazing... I was in that crowd that broke the record of most fans in a stadium ahahaha! am in the history books Robocop. :awesome: :laughing:

HI Sunns- I must admit I had my heart in my mouth when Toby Alderweireld went down and then off- they guy has been absolutely immense for us, and it says something that he's kinda pushed the legend that is Jan Vertonghen into the background a bit. If there's a better centre back partneership in the league, I'm yet to see it. The news is that he should be ok- there's no ligament damage so fingers crosses.

That's amazing re Wembley and being part of the record breaking crowd! Shame about that result but it's onwards an upwards and yup, you're in the history books now. :more beer:

I definitely need to get to Wembley for a Champs League game, and who knows maybe I'll get there on the 2nd too!! What those crowd DO show is the huge support that we have as a club. I don't think people realise just how well supported our blue and white army are.

Have a good one, and a pleasure to have you posting on here again too fellow Yid. Image
Robocop

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part 4.

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Robocop wrote:
Sunny wrote:Good to see you too my fellow yid... :wubbers:

And I think Toby is gonna be ok....got a scare when he went off injured...but Toby Alderweireld was seen without a brace or any support on his right leg. he was playing Call of duty with some of the other players so cant be that bad surely? Love that player and we need him back soon. :wubbers:

Am off to see CL match on the 2nd of Nov Robocop we play against the germans. What a feeling it is being surrounded by spurs fans walking toward the stadium. I was at the Monaco match too even though we lost that one, the atmosphere was amazing... I was in that crowd that broke the record of most fans in a stadium ahahaha! am in the history books Robocop. :awesome: :laughing:

HI Sunns- I must admit I had my heart in my mouth when Toby Alderweireld went down and then off- they guy has been absolutely immense for us, and it says something that he's kinda pushed the legend that is Jan Vertonghen into the background a bit. If there's a better centre back partneership in the league, I'm yet to see it. The news is that he should be ok- there's no ligament damage so fingers crosses.

That's amazing re Wembley and being part of the record breaking crowd! Shame about that result but it's onwards an upwards and yup, you're in the history books now. :more beer:

I definitely need to get to Wembley for a Champs League game, and who knows maybe I'll get there on the 2nd too!! What those crowd DO show is the huge support that we have as a club. I don't think people realise just how well supported our blue and white army are.

Have a good one, and a pleasure to have you posting on here again too fellow Yid. Image

I managed to get those 3 match package deals....that's 3 CL matches, and if we go through to knock out stages then we get to keep the same seats at Wembley, but you have to pay for that match, upto the semi's we can keep the seats but not for final.
But being a member we get to choose before it comes out for general public.

But I tell you what how fooken expensive is a bottle of water at Wembley 3 fooken quid!! was so pissed off. :grrrrr:
I have our boss here below to look at lol (hope it works for you to see) love him... :wubbers:

https://www.facebook.com/TottenhamHotsp ... 2392950137
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Apparently the reason Gordon Starchan won't play Leigh Griffiths in the Scotland squad is because Griffiths is "Too Small"

So going by Starchan's logic, Lionel Messi wouldn't get a game for Scotland either.

Leigh Griffiths has had a dig a Strachan's remarks by changing his Twitter name to "Shorty"

:header:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:55 am

Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:Image

Spurs are off on their travels tonight to play Bayer Leverkusen!!

Poch has said these games are important if Spurs want to progress to the last 16.

Get in there Spurs!!

Hiya Vicky, we certainly are....and then we play them in 2 weeks time at Wembley, which I am going to...the only drama with the train is the coming back... its a bit of a nightmare ...big line up last time, but if we win its ok coz everyone is chirpy but if we lose not the best. :thud:

Morning Suns.Image

I missed this post yesterday, so the game finished 0-0 each.

The report i was reading said Hugo LIoris had a few cracking saves last night.

Shame you only got a point, hopefully you'll get all 3 points in fortnight.

Then you can have a good sing song on the train home and "Gie it laldy" as we say here.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:56 am

Former Rangers Captain Fernando Ricksen was Cristiano Ronaldo's guest at the Real Madrid game last night.

Ronaldo met Ricks at the Ballon d'Or awards earlier this year and invited Ricks over to watch a match.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/battling-rangers-legend-fernando-ricksen-9075497

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:57 am

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:00 am

Celtic are playing Borussia Monchengladbach tonight.

I hope the Germans put the boot in and the Celtic team leave on stretchers.

Vicky

Postby VR6storm » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:58 am

Victoria wrote:Celtic are playing Borussia Monchengladbach tonight.

VICTORIA!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :pmsl:
VR6storm

Postby Sunny » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 am

Victoria wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:Image

Spurs are off on their travels tonight to play Bayer Leverkusen!!

Poch has said these games are important if Spurs want to progress to the last 16.

Get in there Spurs!!

Hiya Vicky, we certainly are....and then we play them in 2 weeks time at Wembley, which I am going to...the only drama with the train is the coming back... its a bit of a nightmare ...big line up last time, but if we win its ok coz everyone is chirpy but if we lose not the best. :thud:

Morning Suns.Image

Then you can have a good sing song on the train home and "Gie it laldy" as we say here.

We did very well first half, how it didn't go in is a joke....their goalie did some good saves...but then so did Lloris in 2nd half.....just hope we get a win at Wembley..but am not 100% sure about the pitch there and how used to it our players are...wish it was a WHL tbh. But by the time we have to play there for the PL next season we should be used to it. Am feeling a bit crappy today Vicky so am gonna go get some kip. Speak another time. :Hiya:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 am

VR6storm wrote:

:Hiya:
Sunny

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:10 pm

VR6storm wrote:

Hi Stormy.Image

Well Rangers are playing them in the Cup on Sunday and a few injuries for them would be nice.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Morning Suns.Image

We did very well first half, how it didn't go in is a joke....their goalie did some good saves...but then so did Lloris in 2nd half.....just hope we get a win at Wembley..but am not 100% sure about the pitch there and how used to it our players are...wish it was a WHL tbh. But by the time we have to play there for the PL next season we should be used to it. Am feeling a bit crappy today Vicky so am gonna go get some kip. Speak another time. :Hiya:

Hi Suns. Image

What's Wembley like?

I like Hampden, but some people aren't keen on it, because you can be so far away from the pitch, you can miss out on the atmosphere.

I hope you feel better soon.

Vicky

Postby VR6storm » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:13 pm

Victoria wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

Hi Stormy.Image

Well Rangers are playing them in the Cup on Sunday and a few injuries for them would be nice.

OK - that's a valid enough an excuse. :more beer:
VR6storm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive