DS and DTV Part 46.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Viper wrote:Christmas offensive. Christmas is a special time where i like to create as many alt id's as possible, rally the normals and go get properly stuck into to the sjws. Xfactor threads, im a celeb threads they all let their guard down in these threads and its rich pickings for the tactically astute normals with a sharp eye and steady hand.

So come brothers in arms. Re register. RE start your routers. RE rerole your ips and lets make this a christmas to remember!!! :choc: :Wiiiine!:

Of all the pitiful posts in this sad little corner of the internet this may be the nadir. Seriously, do you people ever take a look at yourselves?

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:59 pm

People seem to be struggling with the whole 'normals' thing but it's always been crystal clear to me.

Most normal people consider child rape to be very bad. If there is clear evidence of mass child rape being committed, normal people would want it it investigated and dealt with using the full force of the law.

Many labour / liberal / sjw types prefer to cover it up or pretend it isn't happening and allow the mass child rape to continue. For well over a decade. As happened in Rotherham and many many other places. Need I remind anyone of the "not rock the multicultural boat" quote? Many people find this type of thinking very, very far from 'normal'.

Other examples - we have a robust and respected disclosure barring service policy that protects, for example, school children from potentially dangerous adults when they are in school. Most normal people agree with this policy. Liberal / sjw types are perfectly happy to completely abandoned it (and indeed, any other form of vetting whatsoever) for unknown migrants of adult appearance who come from territories with a proven track record of producing both murderous terrorists and people who lie about their age. Many folk find this complete lack of logic and selective abandonment of processes designed to protect children, completely fucking abnormal.

Final shortie - last summer, migrant crisis, normal people predicted it would sadly likely result in rape and terrorism, sjws / liberals scoffed and said no way! Then Paris and Cologne happened. Nuff said.

Examples from ds: any Rotherham thread, current Calais 'children' thread, last summer's big migrants threads etc.

Hope that sheds some light on the situation.
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:I thought name changing was a common expression of disrespect in these parts... I mean... Mesodim...right right? That one was a winner. Mesjwostim was shit though.

Anyhoo... looks like you are all spot on about this Twatkins bloke... he is a knobend.

Lol. Is that because he (tosskins) went 'off message' for one post?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=16

Honestly, I wouldn't worry. Tosskins is usually a pc knobber of the highest order and will support the pc / liberal side of any discussion regardless of any other circumstances (hmm ... sounds familiar).

Never thought I would say this but that's the best post he has ever made. Let's hope his example of independent thought will be lesson to disturbed, self-loathing apologist sjws the world over!
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Just a bit of fun:

Worst ds stag do ever.

The scenario - you're getting married and are going to the 'Dam for a stag do! Plenty of drink, gambling, bit of red light district action, just great banter and laughs with your mates, girls or boys.

The question - which group of ds people would be the most fun suckling shit bags and ruin the stag do the most:

The studs: tosskins, frederick, Retford
The dribblers: ohg, GreatGodPan
The sensible shoes: christa, hobbit feet, cornish pixsie, jes
The europhiles: ash_M1, aurichie, banglaturd, anais32
Group of your choice:

:trollface:
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Viper » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:22 pm

Great to see you back GLM.
Viper

Postby Viper » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:I thought name changing was a common expression of disrespect in these parts... I mean... Mesodim...right right? That one was a winner. Mesjwostim was shit though.

Anyhoo... looks like you are all spot on about this Twatkins bloke... he is a knobend.

Lol. Is that because he (tosskins) went 'off message' for one post?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=16

Honestly, I wouldn't worry. Tosskins is usually a pc knobber of the highest order and will support the pc / liberal side of any discussion regardless of any other circumstances (hmm ... sounds familiar).

Never thought I would say this but that's the best post he has ever made. Let's hope his example of independent thought will be lesson to disturbed, self-loathing apologist sjws the world over!

Lol. DIvisions at the top of the sjw heirachy there are.

Fire proton torpedos down their thermal exhaust vents we will.
Viper

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:26 pm

Guest wrote:
sjwh triggered again!

What's the cunt to do when his safe space is no longer safe?

Make another id???

Phew, at least you didn't use the dreaded 'F***p' word, that really does seem to set some people off, so for that we are all very grateful. I cannot possibly think why just one relatively tame word out of millions has that effect on so many. Nope, not a clue. :whistle:

If you're still upset about it, I can always schedule another group internet hug? :wubbers:

Last edited by SJW Hunter on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJW Hunter

Postby Viper » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:Christmas offensive. Christmas is a special time where i like to create as many alt id's as possible, rally the normals and go get properly stuck into to the sjws. Xfactor threads, im a celeb threads they all let their guard down in these threads and its rich pickings for the tactically astute normals with a sharp eye and steady hand.

So come brothers in arms. Re register. RE start your routers. RE rerole your ips and lets make this a christmas to remember!!! :choc: :Wiiiine!:

Of all the pitiful posts in this sad little corner of the internet this may be the nadir. Seriously, do you people ever take a look at yourselves?

Victim of last years christmas massscre no doubt! :Wiiiine!:
Viper

Postby SJW Hunter » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:30 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:People seem to be struggling with the whole 'normals' thing but it's always been crystal clear to me.

Most normal people consider child rape to be very bad. If there is clear evidence of mass child rape being committed, normal people would want it it investigated and dealt with using the full force of the law.

Many labour / liberal / sjw types prefer to cover it up or pretend it isn't happening and allow the mass child rape to continue. For well over a decade. As happened in Rotherham and many many other places. Need I remind anyone of the "not rock the multicultural boat" quote? Many people find this type of thinking very, very far from 'normal'.

Other examples - we have a robust and respected disclosure barring service policy that protects, for example, school children from potentially dangerous adults when they are in school. Most normal people agree with this policy. Liberal / sjw types are perfectly happy to completely abandoned it (and indeed, any other form of vetting whatsoever) for unknown migrants of adult appearance who come from territories with a proven track record of producing both murderous terrorists and people who lie about their age. Many folk find this complete lack of logic and selective abandonment of processes designed to protect children, completely fucking abnormal.

Final shortie - last summer, migrant crisis, normal people predicted it would sadly likely result in rape and terrorism, sjws / liberals scoffed and said no way! Then Paris and Cologne happened. Nuff said.

Examples from ds: any Rotherham thread, current Calais 'children' thread, last summer's big migrants threads etc.

SJW Hunter

Postby Viper » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Recruiting normals for the 2016 Christmas offensive, this Wednesday, 1845, Shitterton village hall. :cuppaT:

Viper

Postby Dia O'Dear » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:People seem to be struggling with the whole 'normals' thing but it's always been crystal clear to me.

^ Let this be a lesson folks, this type of shite is what happens when a racist thinks he knows stuff
Dia O'Dear

Postby Viper » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:Just a bit of fun:

Worst ds stag do ever.

The scenario - you're getting married and are going to the 'Dam for a stag do! Plenty of drink, gambling, bit of red light district action, just great banter and laughs with your mates, girls or boys.

The question - which group of ds people would be the most fun suckling shit bags and ruin the stag do the most:

Group of your choice:

i would take the studs. trick them into getting their balls touched by a window girl and change their lives for the better for ever.
Viper

Postby Si_Crewe » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Viper wrote:
Guestlivesmatter wrote:Just a bit of fun:

Worst ds stag do ever.

Group of your choice:

i would take the studs. trick them into getting their balls touched by a window girl and change their lives for the better for ever.

Yep, definitely the studs.

They're the old ones I feel a bit sorry for, and who's lives might change for the better if they manage to get laid.
Si_Crewe

Postby jra » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:It makes me laugh, a bunch of bagheads so terrified or revealing who they are on DS :pmsl:

Not got an account on there, you stupid moron. :gigglesnshit:

Are you implying there are clever morons around. Just asking. :wurms: :dunno:

I think there are morons on here who think they're clever but are the complete opposite.

But in your case, not clever enough to use the delete post function (double post made, assuming you are the same guest). :dunno:
jra

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:People seem to be struggling

tl:dr who gives a shit what some guest thinks...
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive