Si_Crewe wrote:Also, from that thread, there's this gem from Anne_666

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=692

>>snip for brevity<<

"I hold the UK wholly responsible..."

:ooer:

:scratch:

Awhatnow?

Seriously?

You list a whole bunch of perfectly reasonably things that the French are doing wrong and that the EU is doing wrong, but then you just say that it's all BRITAIN'S fault anyway? :facepalm:

That's a typical Anne post. It's so that later, when she's spent a few weeks insulting people and insinuating they are racists, she can say "i've always said it's the fault of France/England " whatever it is being pointed out she said.

SHe used exactly the same tactic during the Cologne attacks posting vociferously that it wasn't happening, that it was a media creation, that it was barbaric that women are treated this way, that everyone suggesting migrants were attacking women were racist liars. Then later when it all comes out that the attacks happened and not only in Cologne but about 10 other cities she will say "i always said it's barbaric for women to be treated this way"

Re: DS and DTV Part 45.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:00 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
jra wrote:
sassy monkey wrote:Annette Kuerten still threatening people with banning if they respond to her this time it's tour de force who gets the threat:
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84330093&postcount=751

"i won`t tell you what you sound like, but just to save your typing finger, you`ll not be baiting me this day and nor will anyone else"

annette kurten has asked me to post this.

https://postimg.org/image/pgeh7xahh/

Nice of you to do that, shame she felt thats what she needed to do. Some of the comments here were unnecessarily nasty so maybe the bans were warranted.

She and couple of posters are delibrately winding everyone up and now she's getting the inevitable backlash. They've been snidely talking about all these ignorant inhuman racists who apparently think the calais kids are older. If anyone complains it's not racist to think that they say 'i'm only insulting the racists, you must think you are a racist if you don't like it.' 'am i holding a mirror up to you' etc. etc. Person gets annoyed.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:00 pm

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
sassy monkey wrote:Annette Kuerten still threatening people with banning if they respond to her this time it's tour de force who gets the threat:

"i won`t tell you what you sound like, but just to save your typing finger, you`ll not be baiting me this day and nor will anyone else"

i don't click on random links , is it an apology for calling people racists if they ask how old someone is and then baiting them all day until they get a ban?

No it's to ask the mods to stop banning people she's clashed with.

thanks Victoria!

Postby Lambert » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
jra wrote:

Three forums?

Yeah three. The DTV cunts are having a pop too. As you well know :hand:

I don't have an account on DTV. Also I'm pretty sure annette has an account on here, so she didn't have to ask Jra to post that, unless she's forgotten her password.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
jra wrote:annette kurten has asked me to post this.

Must be nice to have the DS mod's at your beckon call like that.

Sooo much butthurt in one short post

:shoot: :bum:

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Nice of you to do that, shame she felt thats what she needed to do. Some of the comments here were unnecessarily nasty so maybe the bans were warranted.

Maybe you can give us some more of your political insight, and in depth analysis for us to laugh at to lighten the mood. :gigglesnshit:

Just a suggestion. :smilin:

As this is a thread about DS why don't we stick to that.

You have to be the least self aware poster on here!
Unlike you, I always did stick to DS and you went batshit insane for me just pointing out some of the most bitter and hateful anti women posters on there (seeing as this topic came up on here every single day). It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out why you and a few others didn't take kindly to them/ you being pointed out.

You have followed me round like a bad smell ever since. I've offered 3 times now to ignore you and each and every time you shown you don't have the willpower to stop mentioning my name or crying out for my attention.
Last edited by SJW Hunter on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:24 pm

SJW Hunter wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Nice of you to do that, shame she felt thats what she needed to do. Some of the comments here were unnecessarily nasty so maybe the bans were warranted.

Maybe you can give us some more of your political insight, and in depth analysis for us to laugh at to lighten the mood. :gigglesnshit:

Unlike you, I always did stick to DS and you lot went batshit insane for me just pointing out some of the nastiest, most bitter and hateful anti women posters on there (seeing as this topic came up on here every day). It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out why you and a few others didn't take kindly to them/ you being pointed out.

You have followed me round like a bad smell ever since. I've offered 3 times to ignore and each and ever time you show you don't have the willpower to stop mentioning my name or crying out for my attention.

The "crap" comes up everyday because YOU raise it like you just did.Jayne hasn't mentioned you, you've started it again. Why not cry about it some more like you did last time.

Don't forget to guest post backing yourself up Mr Concealer :whistle:

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:27 pm

SJW Hunter wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:

Unlike you, I always did stick to DS and you went batshit insane for me just pointing out some of the nastiest, most bitter and hateful anti women posters on there (seeing as this topic came up on here every day). It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out why you and a few others didn't take kindly to them/ you being pointed out.

You have followed me round like a bad smell ever since. I've offered 3 times Might be 4now, I lose track) to ignore you and each and every time you shown you don't have the willpower to stop mentioning my name or crying out for my attention.

Blah blah rant rant, you seem to have snipped my reply to suit you, here it is again

Junglejayne wrote:

What do you think of that reality tv whore poster MACTOWIN :cuppaT:

:again?:
Junglejayne

Postby Bellend The Grammar Boy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:32 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:

Beck and call.
Bellend The Grammar Boy

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:41 pm

Will you just pipe down SJW Hunter? We're trying to discuss DS and you come along with this endless "me me me me" shite. :woteva:

Anyway.

Annette's getting a bit of a backlash from the way she talks to people on DS? Maybe she'll stop and think? I'm fairly left-wing and agree with on other subjects other than this Calais situation but I can see how she riles folk. She reinforces what people think of how the far left behave.

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:51 pm

Bellend The Grammar Boy wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:

Beck and call.

Is that right?

And, pray tell, what exactly is a "beck"?
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Guest wrote:Will you just pipe down SJW Hunter? We're trying to discuss DS and you come along with this endless "me me me me" shite. :woteva:

Anyway.

Annette's getting a bit of a backlash from the way she talks to people on DS? Maybe she'll stop and think? I'm fairly left-wing and agree with on other subjects other than this Calais situation but I can see how she riles folk. She reinforces what people think of how the far left behave.

first paragraph: :flog:

second paragraph: I'm happy to discuss/debate with anyone whether I agree with them or disagree, often you can learn stuff from speaking to people who disagree with you. However all Annette did in that thread was insult and bait people and now she's upset because people have noticed she insults and baits people. :sourgrape:

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:55 pm

beck is short for beckon
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:01 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:beck is short for beckon

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/educat ... k-and-call

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Blah blah rant rant, you seem to have snipped my reply to suit you, here it is again

What do you think of that reality tv whore poster MACTOWIN :cuppaT:

:again?:

Blah blah blah. Waffle TLDR etc.. :mrgreen:
SJW Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive