DS and DTV Part 46.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:THE ROTHERHAM VICTIMS ARE RAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!



What a disgusting thing to say Puzzles, you jihadi loving twat.

I was parodying SJWs COS I'M FUCKING SICK OF THEM INFESTING THIS FORUM.



The only thing you're a parody of is a loony cunt.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTgUESTV Part 46.

Postby gUEST » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Puzzler wrote:Yeah you know to stay quiet!

Rare red Kermit melting down into a drug-induced blob alert. :bell:
User avatar
gUEST
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Puzzler » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:THE ROTHERHAM VICTIMS ARE RAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!



What a disgusting thing to say Puzzles, you jihadi loving twat.

I was parodying SJWs COS I'M FUCKING SICK OF THEM INFESTING THIS FORUM.



The only thing you're a parody of is a loony cunt.

I'm not the one who thinks everything's racist you mad bastard. You are evil, I hope you do know that :smilin:
Out straight and proud :more beer:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 4906
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:02 pm

ffs leave Puzzler alone. He has problems so just ignore him.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTgUESTV Part 46.

Postby Puzzler » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:03 pm

gUEST wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Yeah you know to stay quiet!

Rare red Kermit melting down into a drug-induced blob alert. :bell:

Baghead who shakes in his boots at the idea of revealing his DS ID :pmsl:
Out straight and proud :more beer:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 4906
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:29 pm

VelvetCat wrote:The comments that have been about my post have made me realise something, I don't belong here, I'm NOT racist,

It's been fun but it's not for me.


Because of course as a liberal I should just be delighted that all the terrorism in Europe and abuse of children in Rotheram is entirely my fault and not say a thing when such comments are so celebrated? Bollocks to that... if people want to give out such outrageous claims then I'm going to make them as well.
Mesostim boo hiss!!!!
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:THE ROTHERHAM VICTIMS ARE RAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!



What a disgusting thing to say Puzzles, you jihadi loving twat.

I was parodying SJWs COS I'M FUCKING SICK OF THEM INFESTING THIS FORUM.



The only thing you're a parody of is a loony cunt.

I'm not the one who thinks everything's racist you mad bastard. You are evil, I hope you do know that :smilin:


Evil???


hahahahahahahahaha


You dickhead.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Puzzler wrote:ANYONE WHO THROWS THE WORD RACIST ROUND LIKE CONFETTI TOO. CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM.


Are you referring to me Puzzler?
Mesostim boo hiss!!!!
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2225
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTgUESTV Part 46.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Puzzler wrote:
gUEST wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Yeah you know to stay quiet!

Rare red Kermit melting down into a drug-induced blob alert. :bell:

Baghead who shakes in his boots at the idea of revealing his DS ID :pmsl:



I'm . . . . . I'm . . . . . I'm . . . . . too shy Puzzles. :pointlaugh:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Frankly » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Sorry if you decide to go Velvet Cat. You're one of the good poster on here. :brickwall: Just ignore the thickos who are too stupid to understand true racism.

:ooer: Have some posts been removed?
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:10 pm

Perpetual wrote:Sorry if you decide to go Velvet Cat. You're one of the good poster on here. :brickwall: Just ignore the thickos who are too stupid to understand true racism.

:ooer: Have some posts been removed?


it looks like it, i was trying to find the quote of velvet cat's that others have quoted and i've either been struck blind or it's disappeared

i liked Velvet Cat :paranoid:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Frankly » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:Sorry if you decide to go Velvet Cat. You're one of the good poster on here. :brickwall: Just ignore the thickos who are too stupid to understand true racism.

:ooer: Have some posts been removed?


it looks like it, i was trying to find the quote of velvet cat's that others have quoted and i've either been struck blind or it's disappeared

i liked Velvet Cat :paranoid:


Yes, I was too. I hope she changes her mind.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Puzzler » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Puzzler wrote:ANYONE WHO THROWS THE WORD RACIST ROUND LIKE CONFETTI TOO. CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM.


Are you referring to me Puzzler?

Nope - anyway, sad to see Velvet Cat feel she has to leave :shake head:
Out straight and proud :more beer:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 4906
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Si_Crewe » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:56 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:
Guestlivesmatter wrote:People seem to be struggling with the whole 'normals' thing but it's always been crystal clear to me.

Most normal people consider child rape to be very bad. If there is clear evidence of mass child rape being committed, normal people would want it it investigated and dealt with using the full force of the law.

Many labour / liberal / sjw types prefer to cover it up or pretend it isn't happening and allow the mass child rape to continue. For well over a decade. As happened in Rotherham and many many other places. Need I remind anyone of the "not rock the multicultural boat" quote? Many people find this type of thinking very, very far from 'normal'.

Other examples - we have a robust and respected disclosure barring service policy that protects, for example, school children from potentially dangerous adults when they are in school. Most normal people agree with this policy. Liberal / sjw types are perfectly happy to completely abandoned it (and indeed, any other form of vetting whatsoever) for unknown migrants of adult appearance who come from territories with a proven track record of producing both murderous terrorists and people who lie about their age. Many folk find this complete lack of logic and selective abandonment of processes designed to protect children, completely fucking abnormal.

Final shortie - last summer, migrant crisis, normal people predicted it would sadly likely result in rape and terrorism, sjws / liberals scoffed and said no way! Then Paris and Cologne happened. Nuff said.

Examples from ds: any Rotherham thread, current Calais 'children' thread, last summer's big migrants threads etc.

Hope that sheds some light on the situation.


Great to see you back GLM, and agree with the points you have made :Hiya:

Disappointed in you VC. I didn't have you down as a racist troll :shake head:


Fact is anyone agreeing with that diatribe pretty much must be.


That "diatribe" strikes me as highlighting foolish naivety and absurdly dangerous political-correctness rather than being racist. :dunno:
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4386
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby kittimus » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:
Guestlivesmatter wrote:People seem to be struggling with the whole 'normals' thing but it's always been crystal clear to me.

Most normal people consider child rape to be very bad. If there is clear evidence of mass child rape being committed, normal people would want it it investigated and dealt with using the full force of the law.

Many labour / liberal / sjw types prefer to cover it up or pretend it isn't happening and allow the mass child rape to continue. For well over a decade. As happened in Rotherham and many many other places. Need I remind anyone of the "not rock the multicultural boat" quote? Many people find this type of thinking very, very far from 'normal'.

Other examples - we have a robust and respected disclosure barring service policy that protects, for example, school children from potentially dangerous adults when they are in school. Most normal people agree with this policy. Liberal / sjw types are perfectly happy to completely abandoned it (and indeed, any other form of vetting whatsoever) for unknown migrants of adult appearance who come from territories with a proven track record of producing both murderous terrorists and people who lie about their age. Many folk find this complete lack of logic and selective abandonment of processes designed to protect children, completely fucking abnormal.

Final shortie - last summer, migrant crisis, normal people predicted it would sadly likely result in rape and terrorism, sjws / liberals scoffed and said no way! Then Paris and Cologne happened. Nuff said.

Examples from ds: any Rotherham thread, current Calais 'children' thread, last summer's big migrants threads etc.

Hope that sheds some light on the situation.


Great to see you back GLM, and agree with the points you have made :Hiya:

Disappointed in you VC. I didn't have you down as a racist troll :shake head:


Fact is anyone agreeing with that diatribe pretty much must be.


That "diatribe" strikes me as highlighting foolish naivety and absurdly dangerous political-correctness rather than being racist. :dunno:

That'll be because you don't have SJW blinkers on :cuppaT:
User avatar
kittimus
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests