Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Viper » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm well happy about the new benefits cap. :canny:

Beanie or baseball and what colour?

Doesnt work. YOu should have said baseball or flat. Christ i wonder what this forum would do without me at times. I really do.

Be more hopeful and less Fascistic I imagine, less blaming people for highlighting stuff that has happened since June 24th, less Tory Party/Gutter press links.

What a mean boy you are. HOw do you think my feelings are after reading that! :bawlin:
Viper

Postby Frankly » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:uh oh into the bunker people Vippergate is going to start :yikes:

Ive reported this hate crime to my local constabulary.

I think that's best :run:

No - we should deal with it "in house" "doggie stylee". If the last palarva was anything to go by we need pitchforks, flames, banners and chants - TAKE THE P OUT OF VIPPER :yess:

:mrgreen: Ha, very witty.
Frankly

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:07 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:So in his case, this is untrue as guests can't edit. I hope you apologise. :more beer:

Like that will achieve anything. :roll:

They should apologise for inferring I and others are morons (well that's how it read). Not that I'm expecting to get an apology. If one is expected to apologise for anything posted in this thread which is untrue, we (as in other posters and I) would be here all day asking for that.
So ungracious of you. There again, would we expect anything less from you. Who knows, you may even die waiting for your apology - we can all but hope........ :whistle:

He needs to fuck off back to his stamp/coin/DVD collection instead of boring the forum.
He must be the most tedious person on the internet, but doesn't have the self-awareness to realise. :hand:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:20 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:So in his case, this is untrue as guests can't edit. I hope you apologise. :more beer:

They should apologise for inferring I and others are morons (well that's how it read). Not that I'm expecting to get an apology. If one is expected to apologise for anything posted in this thread which is untrue, we (as in other posters and I) would be here all day asking for that.
So ungracious of you. There again, would we expect anything less from you. Who knows, you may even die waiting for your apology - we can all but hope........ :whistle:

Next you'll be telling me 'I hope you get cancer'.

You my friend have serious anger management issues if you're this annoyed about somebody you don't even know IRL. I'll find out one day who you are/were in a previous life and then maybe I'll know why you are so pissed off with me. Your obsession with me is not healthy. You know that don't you.

What a stupid thing to say. What on earth goes on in your head? :dunno:

Postby jra » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:06 am

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:

He needs to fuck off back to his stamp/coin/DVD collection instead of boring the forum.
He must be the most tedious person on the internet, but doesn't have the self-awareness to realise. :hand:

But you still keep replying to my posts.

At least I've got some hobbies, rather than stalking people on the internet.
Last edited by jra on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:08 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:

You my friend have serious anger management issues if you're this annoyed about somebody you don't even know IRL. I'll find out one day who you are/were in a previous life and then maybe I'll know why you are so pissed off with me. Your obsession with me is not healthy. You know that don't you.

Meh. Whatever.

And you are?
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:33 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:

Meh. Whatever.

And you are?

Someone who doesn't say stupid things like "next you'll be telling me 'I hope you get cancer'."

Postby VR6storm » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:47 am

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:

LOL LOL LOL. Hardly an obsession - you flatter yourself. And looking at this from your POV, you don't know ME IRL either, so your observations are made going by what's essentially an anonymous user account on a forum. That's quite possibly not so healthy either. :dafinger:
VR6storm

Postby VR6storm » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:

Hmmm - trying to fuck hookers and colecting coins and DVD's. Absolutely captivating. :gigglesnshit:
VR6storm

Postby jra » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:34 am

Bellend The Tedious Grammar Boy wrote:
jra wrote:

implying :grrrrr:

Nice guest sign up. :pmsl:
jra

Postby jra » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:40 am

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:But you still keep replying to my posts.

Hmmm - trying to fuck hookers and colecting coins and DVD's. Absolutely captivating. :gigglesnshit:

I don't try, I have done. And I don't collect coins. Stamps and DVDs yes. Why don't you try and switch off wanker mode. And why keep bringing up the subject, it's old news. You're the sort of person that deserves to be ****** ****. I won't be doing it though. I get other people to do my dirty work.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:46 am

Guest wrote:Someone who doesn't say stupid things like "next you'll be telling me 'I hope you get cancer'."

Meh. Whatever.

And you are?

Can you tell I don't particularly want to talk to you. So reciprocate or STFU.
jra

Postby Viper » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:07 am

Bellend The Tedious Grammar Boy wrote:
jra wrote:

implying :grrrrr:

Bellend! great to see you again. I hope your well! i have some grammar present's for you!
Viper

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:34 am

jra wrote:

Says you who said in the last few days "I'll find out one day who you are/were in a previous life". :woteva:

Postby VR6storm » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:45 am

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:But you still keep replying to my posts.

I don't try, I have done. And I don't collect coins. Stamps and DVDs yes. Why don't you try and switch off wanker mode. And why keep bringing up the subject, it's old news. You're the sort of person that deserves to be ****** ****. I won't be doing it though. I get other people to do my dirty work.
WOW!! :yikes: I'm quaking in my boots. Not. :whogives:
VR6storm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive