DS and DTV Part 47.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 47.

Postby Vam » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Sorry to see VC being hassled for simply agreeing with someone's post, to the point where she feels she has to step away from here.

Also sad to see the word "racist" increasingly being bastardised and diminished, to the point where it barely has any meaning. To me, that's an insult to anyone who has been a real victim of racism in its vilest form.

I can't see any posts where VC was hassled. Just someone asking why she agreed with an obvious trolling post

That's quite mild really :dunno:


Page 95 of this thread - the "disappointed" Guest suggesting that VC is a "racist troll", closely followed by OdessaS's comments.

It's all about perception, I guess, but those posts seemed gratuitously harsh to me.


So was being told I'm responsible for 1600 raped kids and all the terrorism in Europe... but it was a well agreed on point.

Can we get a list of who here is above being flamed.... because I notice some are.


Sorry, OS, I didn't see the issue you're mentioning, so I can't comment on it :dunno:

I can't provide a list for you either, I'm afraid. But I can say, based on what I do see, that people are sometimes unnecessarily criticised here, even for the mildest of comments, and the word "racist" is all too often bandied about online in ridiculous context.
Last edited by Vam on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10451
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Viper » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Sorry to see VC being hassled for simply agreeing with someone's post, to the point where she feels she has to step away from here.

Also sad to see the word "racist" increasingly being bastardised and diminished, to the point where it barely has any meaning. To me, that's an insult to anyone who has been a real victim of racism in its vilest form.

I can't see any posts where VC was hassled. Just someone asking why she agreed with an obvious trolling post

That's quite mild really :dunno:


Page 95 of this thread - the "disappointed" Guest suggesting that VC is a "racist troll", closely followed by OdessaS's comments.

It's all about perception, I guess, but those posts seemed gratuitously harsh to me.


So was being told I'm responsible for 1600 raped kids and all the terrorism in Europe... but it was a well agreed on point.

Can we get a list of who here is above being flamed.... because I notice some are.


good idea to avoid any further indiscretions.

1. Viper
2. Puzzler

end of list.
No one likes SJWs.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:47 am

Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Sorry to see VC being hassled for simply agreeing with someone's post, to the point where she feels she has to step away from here.

Also sad to see the word "racist" increasingly being bastardised and diminished, to the point where it barely has any meaning. To me, that's an insult to anyone who has been a real victim of racism in its vilest form.

I can't see any posts where VC was hassled. Just someone asking why she agreed with an obvious trolling post

That's quite mild really :dunno:


No. She was called a racist actually.


Yep... same way I was called responsible for 1600 raoed children in Rotheram and every terrorist in Europe... purely for being liberal (and therefore abnornal) that was a celebrated and agreed on point though...
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:48 am

Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:HOUSE

What have I won? It better not be a fucking t-shirt :monkey:


Dammit. All my XXL sized ones sold out in hours, but I've still got a medium one for normal sized people going spare? :dunno:


Are you trying to say I'm fat? :bawlin:


Of course not Dalek, I would never be so rude to you good sir... it's just that the demand for the larger sizes was exceptionally high. A normal, regular person sized one is on it's way. :thumbsup:

Oh and please do not use the word, 'fat' as some can find it very triggering. They prefer it if you use the word 'big-boned'. :smilin:

What do you look like? You're not content with calling women 'old, frumpy, stalky', now you're calling people 'fat'. You really are a loathsome piece of shit. I think Jungle Jane has you sussed. Can we see a photo of you SJW Ranter? You crave Jane's attention and pick on her at every opportunity but if anyone, anyone at all replies to you on a discussion forum you come up with they're 'following you around, stalking you or craving attention'. This is a forum, where people chat. Do you think everyone who is replying to each other are stalking, craving attention? Do you see what I mean here? A five year old can see you're sad, bitter and unattractive old loser who can't get a girlfriend. Hence all your bile.


Actually, I've always thought he was a gay man with a weird fixation/overidentification with attractive young totty (ie probably secretly wishes he'd been born that way).

He does seem to have an odd problem with overweight women. Strange for such a "principled" defender of women, believer in equality etc etc.

Unless of course it's just childish baiting because in his paranoid, obsessed mind all of the "frumps" are here posting :mrgreen:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:53 am

Viper wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Sorry to see VC being hassled for simply agreeing with someone's post, to the point where she feels she has to step away from here.

Also sad to see the word "racist" increasingly being bastardised and diminished, to the point where it barely has any meaning. To me, that's an insult to anyone who has been a real victim of racism in its vilest form.

I can't see any posts where VC was hassled. Just someone asking why she agreed with an obvious trolling post

That's quite mild really :dunno:


Page 95 of this thread - the "disappointed" Guest suggesting that VC is a "racist troll", closely followed by OdessaS's comments.

It's all about perception, I guess, but those posts seemed gratuitously harsh to me.


So was being told I'm responsible for 1600 raped kids and all the terrorism in Europe... but it was a well agreed on point.

Can we get a list of who here is above being flamed.... because I notice some are.


good idea to avoid any further indiscretions.

1. Viper
2. Puzzler

end of list.


Puzzler has a pass from me... I respect our truce :thumbsup:

This Viper cove though... seems a rum 'un
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:56 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:What do you look like? You're not content with calling women 'old, frumpy, stalky', now you're calling people 'fat'. You really are a loathsome piece of shit. I think Jungle Jane has you sussed. Can we see a photo of you SJW Ranter? You crave Jane's attention and pick on her at every opportunity but if anyone, anyone at all replies to you on a discussion forum you come up with they're 'following you around, stalking you or craving attention'. This is a forum, where people chat. Do you think everyone who is replying to each other are stalking, craving attention? Do you see what I mean here? A five year old can see you're sad, bitter and unattractive old loser who can't get a girlfriend. Hence all your bile.


And you're obviously an angel yourself. :roll:


LOL. The double standards and hypocrisy on here is hilarious isn't it- one rule for some and the opposite for others, but, hardly a surprise by now.

I've been called far worse than fat or frumpy, many times, and I think the superfans are desperate for that to be true, but there's a reason only one of us gets all upset by it and protests waaaay too much. #welcometothegunshow Image
User avatar
SJW Hunter
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:03 pm

SJW Hunter wrote:
LOL. The double standards and hypocrisy on here is hilarious isn't it- one rule for some and the opposite for others, but, hardly a surprise by now.


Isn't that a fact :thumbsup:
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:08 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Yep... same way I was called responsible for 1600 raoed children in Rotheram and every terrorist in Europe... purely for being liberal (and therefore abnornal) that was a celebrated and agreed on point though...


Well, as I already said, as a Labour supporter and a liberal, I didn't take particular offence at the possibility of being held responsible for those things.
But that's because I know I wouldn't have supported any of the things that led to that situation arising so my conscience is clear. :dunno:
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Viper wrote:Odie is our man here with the lowest threshold before he is triggered into a hissyfit and calling everyone racist.


Well that's not true... I've been perfectly calm for months despite a number of open goals... i guess being blamed for 1600 child rapes and all the terrorism in Europe because I;m a liberal tickled my counter attack mode. I can't help it if people happy to chuck mud suddenly decide it's not so awsome on the way back. I don;t expect much support or any offensive posts aimed at me to be removed though.

Viper wrote: Has form for it. Tends to calm down after a day or two and apologise.


This is true... doubt I'll apologise... the accusation made and cheerfully agreed with was off the scale.
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Frankly » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Sorry to see VC being hassled for simply agreeing with someone's post, to the point where she feels she has to step away from here.

Also sad to see the word "racist" increasingly being bastardised and diminished, to the point where it barely has any meaning. To me, that's an insult to anyone who has been a real victim of racism in its vilest form.

I can't see any posts where VC was hassled. Just someone asking why she agreed with an obvious trolling post

That's quite mild really :dunno:


No. She was called a racist actually.


Yep... same way I was called responsible for 1600 raoed children in Rotheram and every terrorist in Europe... purely for being liberal (and therefore abnornal) that was a celebrated and agreed on point though...


Not personally you weren't, unless it was one of the missing posts, I didn't see it being celebrated at all. You however, did jump straight in with a racist reference to the post though, didn't you.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:14 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Yep... same way I was called responsible for 1600 raoed children in Rotheram and every terrorist in Europe... purely for being liberal (and therefore abnornal) that was a celebrated and agreed on point though...


Well, as I already said, as a Labour supporter and a liberal, I didn't take particular offence at the possibility of being held responsible for those things.
But that's because I know I wouldn't have supported any of the things that led to that situation arising so my conscience is clear. :dunno:


You are a well regarded "normal" though Si... the Guest and everone who keenly agreed with it was targetting those not "normal" and made it clear "liberals" were one of those.
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Sorry to see VC being hassled for simply agreeing with someone's post, to the point where she feels she has to step away from here.

Also sad to see the word "racist" increasingly being bastardised and diminished, to the point where it barely has any meaning. To me, that's an insult to anyone who has been a real victim of racism in its vilest form.

I can't see any posts where VC was hassled. Just someone asking why she agreed with an obvious trolling post

That's quite mild really :dunno:


No. She was called a racist actually.


Yep... same way I was called responsible for 1600 raoed children in Rotheram and every terrorist in Europe... purely for being liberal (and therefore abnornal) that was a celebrated and agreed on point though...


Not personally you weren't, unless it was one of the missing posts, I didn't see it being celebrated at all. You however, did jump straight in with a racist reference to the post though, didn't you.


Yes,... the guest was replying to me. But that's fine... I'm not in the right wing mutual support club so you can turn a blind eye.

th.jpg
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Viper » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:22 pm


Puzzler has a pass from me... I respect our truce :thumbsup:

This Viper cove though... seems a rum 'un


viper cove? typo i hope or ive yet more youthspeak to learn.

does put me in mind of the footage on planet earth II last night as my brethren feasted upon the young iguanas making their inaugural dash across viper cove.

No one likes SJWs.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Meh.... I'm already calming down... not even 24 hours of rage worth.
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:You are a well regarded "normal" though Si... the Guest and everone who keenly agreed with it was targetting those not "normal" and made it clear "liberals" were one of those.


I guess it's just unfortunate that you decided to go with the whole "RACISM!!!!" thing rather than express your actual concerns, eh?

Could have saved a lot of ill-feeling.
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests