DS and DTV Part 47.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Yep... same way I was called responsible for 1600 raoed children in Rotheram and every terrorist in Europe... purely for being liberal (and therefore abnornal) that was a celebrated and agreed on point though...

Well, as I already said, as a Labour supporter and a liberal, I didn't take particular offence at the possibility of being held responsible for those things.
But that's because I know I wouldn't have supported any of the things that led to that situation arising so my conscience is clear. :dunno:

So, by this very same argument, when calling Velvet Cat racist she should have known she wasn;t and taken no offense? :cuppaT:
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:24 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:The comments that have been about my post have made me realise something, I don't belong here, I'm NOT racist,

It's been fun but it's not for me.

Because of course as a liberal I should just be delighted that all the terrorism in Europe and abuse of children in Rotheram is entirely my fault and not say a thing when such comments are so celebrated? Bollocks to that... if people want to give out such outrageous claims then I'm going to make them as well.

No one said those things were entirely your fault. Surely you concede that at least some of them were somewhat 'enabled' by certain lines of liberal thinking? The "didn't want to rock the multicultural boat" quote is unarguable proof of that.

The point I was trying (badly it seems) to make was that, a lot of people who consider themselves fair and socially liberal have moved past the 'pc trumps all' mindset and realised that it doesn't actually help with the current challenges the UK and Europe face. In many cases the pc approach does more harm than good.

People who doggedly stick to the pc mantra (refusal to even consider any vetting for child migrants before placing them in homes and schools is the perfect example of this - many examples on ds, will link if needed) are frankly, dangerous idiots imo and this is my dividing line between sjws and normals.

I'll concede that I shouldn't have used liberal / liberals as a pejorative. Apologies for any offence caused.

i accept that apology in good spirit sir .... let us move on.

For good measure I retract and apologise for the hurtful accusation I levelled at Velvet Cat during a well triggered moment... she is clearly not racist in the least and I can;t for the life of me think why I said it in the first place... Mr Grumpy Chops is me.
Odessa Steps

Postby Random » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:The comments that have been about my post have made me realise something, I don't belong here, I'm NOT racist,

Because of course as a liberal I should just be delighted that all the terrorism in Europe and abuse of children in Rotheram is entirely my fault and not say a thing when such comments are so celebrated? Bollocks to that... if people want to give out such outrageous claims then I'm going to make them as well.

No one said those things were entirely your fault. Surely you concede that at least some of them were somewhat 'enabled' by certain lines of liberal thinking? The "didn't want to rock the multicultural boat" quote is unarguable proof of that.

The point I was trying (badly it seems) to make was that, a lot of people who consider themselves fair and socially liberal have moved past the 'pc trumps all' mindset and realised that it doesn't actually help with the current challenges the UK and Europe face. In many cases the pc approach does more harm than good.

People who doggedly stick to the pc mantra (refusal to even consider any vetting for child migrants before placing them in homes and schools is the perfect example of this - many examples on ds, will link if needed) are frankly, dangerous idiots imo and this is my dividing line between sjws and normals.

I'll concede that I shouldn't have used liberal / liberals as a pejorative. Apologies for any offence caused.

You know what it is don't you.. People who call other people racists for not wanting a tidal wage of young male fit migrants coming into the country, are the racists themselves.

They want cheap labor, they want servents, and then they want to wear a halo for pretending that they really want them here as it's the humane thing to do, whilst they choose to ignore that what they support, supports slavery, supports human trafficking, and puts our own young and old people in danger, and puts the migrants in danger, and leaves their families they have left behind in more danger.

And in order to get their servents to do the menial jobs they don't want to they start shouting at others.. 'You're racist.' No. Actually it is them. I don't support slavery, I don't support cheap labor, I would not encourage young men to leave behind their family so that they could come and work minimal wage for me. I do not support human trafficking and I do not support adults posing as children sitting next to our young in class rooms.

And whilst these young men get imported to work on our behalf, our own young can not find work, leaving them lazy and entitled and creating sunken council estates where it's easier to say you have a bad back just to survive than face the dole queue.

None I this mass immigration is good for anyone.
Random

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:13 pm

I'm well happy about the new benefits cap. :canny:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:16 pm

Random wrote:
Guestlivesmatter wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

You know what it is don't you.. People who call other people racists for not wanting a tidal wage of young male fit migrants coming into the country, are the racists themselves.

They want cheap labor, blah blah

None I this mass immigration is good for anyone.

And just as racistgate dies down, up pops this semi-literate turd to accuse everyone of being racist :roll:

Postby Random » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:34 pm

And up pops 'guest'. Deeply hurt that I just located its nerve and blasted it with a nuclear truth
Random

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:44 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Yep... same way I was called responsible for 1600 raoed children in Rotheram and every terrorist in Europe... purely for being liberal (and therefore abnornal) that was a celebrated and agreed on point though...

Well, as I already said, as a Labour supporter and a liberal, I didn't take particular offence at the possibility of being held responsible for those things.
But that's because I know I wouldn't have supported any of the things that led to that situation arising so my conscience is clear. :dunno:

So, by this very same argument, when calling Velvet Cat racist she should have known she wasn;t and taken no offense? :cuppaT:

It's probably for the best if you just concern yourself with what YOU believe rather than trying to guess what other people believe.

You've conceded that there was no basis for suggesting the "diatribe" was racist.
All you did by supporting that opinion was divert the discussion away from what might have been a reasonable criticism of the way Guest linked dumbass PC stuff with "Labour and liberal" - which the guest also concedes was unwise.

Less faux-outrage and more sincere opinion makes for more interesting discussions IMO. :dunno:
Si_Crewe

Postby Random » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:I'm well happy about the new benefits cap. :canny:

I hope you are equally as happy with the crime wave that mirrors it. The extra burden on our police force that has to deal with it or 'cant' due to underfunding.
Random

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:15 pm

SJW Hunter wrote:
Oops, sorry missed this. No problemo of course Mr Dalek. We all sometimes have things that drag us away from our beloved Sleepy Dogs forum.

Oh and consider it done, a medium, 'normal' person sized tee, is on it's way. :thumbsup: :smilin:

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:
Oops, sorry missed this. No problemo of course Mr Dalek. We all sometimes have things that drag us away from our beloved Sleepy Dogs forum.

Oh and consider it done, a medium, 'normal' person sized tee, is on it's way. :thumbsup: :smilin:

'SJW Hunter Inc and Monkey Tennis Enterprises, thank you for your application for Creative Design Director, but regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. We are not sure that your efforts are up to the requisite standard required alas, and the 6 figure salary/ company car/ all the perks, role has already been filled'

Do by all means apply again next year and if this teeshirt is meant for the Hunter-ettes/ superfans, next time you may want to factor in a load bit more material round the midriff area. :gigglesnshit:

Good luck with the job search! :cuppaT:
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:46 pm

SJW Hunter wrote:
Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:

'SJW Hunter Inc and Monkey Tennis Enterprises, thank you for your application for Creative Design Director, but regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. We are not sure that your efforts are up to the requisite standard required alas, and the 6 figure salary/ company car/ all the perks, role has already been filled'

Do by all means apply again next year and if this teeshirt is meant for the Hunter-ettes/ superfans, next time you may want to factor in a load bit more material round the midriff area. :gigglesnshit:

Look, you Si, Vipper and Puzzler need something to remind us all that you're the Normals here. I think it does the job! :pmsl:

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:

It's probably for the best if you just concern yourself with what YOU believe rather than trying to guess what other people believe.

You've conceded that there was no basis for suggesting the "diatribe" was racist.
All you did by supporting that opinion was divert the discussion away from what might have been a reasonable criticism of the way Guest linked dumbass PC stuff with "Labour and liberal" - which the guest also concedes was unwise.

Less faux-outrage and more sincere opinion makes for more interesting discussions IMO. :dunno:

To cut a long story short Si... I don;t really give a fuck anymore... :)
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:01 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
To cut a long story short Si... I don;t really give a fuck anymore... :)

:pmsl: :thumbsup:

you're learning fast!

Postby Viper » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:
Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:

Look, you Si, Vipper and Puzzler need something to remind us all that you're the Normals here. I think it does the job! :pmsl:

Vipper?
Viper

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Viper wrote:
Vipper?

:ooer: Just a typo. Don't you start with the hysterics now!

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive