DS and DTV Part 48.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:Now - I asked first - :link: S


How about this?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... ostcount=7

Russia supports the legitimate Syrian regime, helps end a war and one of their diplomats gets murdered by a jihadi in apparent retaliation.

Would you say that's "reaping what you sow" or would you say that's making excuses for a completely unjustifiable terrorist act?



Oh dear.

I know you have made a bit of an effort which is more than anyone else but the DS posters in question are:

Sport1--(this person goes beyond apolgism. He skirts around supporting it, look at his attitude in the Russian ambassador thread.)
JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121
&
bollywood (added by si)


No one can back up the accusation that any of the above are 'apologists' (definition to be provided by the relevant Guest), all we have is - durrrrrrr . . well they are aren't they.


Try reading DS.

Those listed are some that sites biggest apologists. Now you're here apologizing for them? You're the apologist's apologist! :pmsl:

look at Aetius_Maralas trying to bring in the Jo Cox terrible but unrelated murder into the lorry crash thread because someone is concerned about about the attack. That's being an apologist, it's trying to divert the subject and belittle people's concerns.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=163


They're not being an apologist for Islamist terrorists, they're making an irrelevant and inaccurate point.

Nil point!


:ooer: He's being purposely "irrelevant and inaccurate" because someone is discussing Islamic terrorism and he's doing it to dismiss the person's concerns aka he's being an Islam apologist. You yourself can add lack of awareness to being an apologist!

It is unbelievable. Shoppers massacred while out Christmas shopping. Someone says they're concerned at the lack of protection from this kind of terrorism, the apologist reply is something about Jo Cox to try and demonstrate Islamic terrorism isn't a big problem.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby VR6storm » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Guest wrote: Another member of the failed group.

No links, no evidence, just empty, ignorant rumblings.
What 'failed group'??????? And you don't need a link. If you had a pair of eyes which you're prepared to use, all you have to do is look at threads of a smiliar nature and all your suspects will be there..... particularly JJWales who would apologise for Gary Glitter if given the chance. Yes, but NOT ALL paedophile Glam-Rock stars......... big fuckin' yawn. :whistle:
[ Public Service Message : The above post may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Christa Fan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Where has Christa gone? Has she lost interest in banging a few plebs' heads together after her day's work is done?
:bawlin:
User avatar
Christa Fan
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84928673&postcount=482

Gotta love the shit-eating smugness evident here.

Yes, we get that a lot of Muslims genuinely despise extremism and that many speak out against these incidents after the fact.

The problem, however, is the thousands of radicalised muslims going to fight in wars or marry jihadis and carrying out acts of terrorism and criminality in our societies.
The fact that these things happen so frequently rather suggests that the rejection of extremism doesn't actually happen anywhere near as consistently, or as sincerely, as it needs to or the perpetrators wouldn't actually have these attitudes.


Par for the course for those posters, here is Anne with exactly the same attitude almost a year ago denying the mass assaults that happened in Cologne actually happened: "Unless every victim can say how many men actually assaulted them in the dark in a huge crowd and they all add up to 1000 separate individuals. It's a complete nonsense, sensationalist reporting at it's worst."
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=81000604&postcount=251

Her posting through that whole thread was a disgrace.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:47 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote: Another member of the failed group.

No links, no evidence, just empty, ignorant rumblings.
What 'failed group'??????? And you don't need a link. If you had a pair of eyes which you're prepared to use, all you have to do is look at threads of a smiliar nature and all your suspects will be there..... particularly JJWales who would apologise for Gary Glitter if given the chance. Yes, but NOT ALL paedophile Glam-Rock stars......... big fuckin' yawn. :whistle:


They're just trolling. They want people to run around, wasting time and effort collecting links for something that's patently obvious to everybody so they can laugh and still say it's not happening. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Viper acting it lol that's what he does.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby PinkSmurf » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84928673&postcount=482

Gotta love the shit-eating smugness evident here.

Yes, we get that a lot of Muslims genuinely despise extremism and that many speak out against these incidents after the fact.

The problem, however, is the thousands of radicalised muslims going to fight in wars or marry jihadis and carrying out acts of terrorism and criminality in our societies.
The fact that these things happen so frequently rather suggests that the rejection of extremism doesn't actually happen anywhere near as consistently, or as sincerely, as it needs to or the perpetrators wouldn't actually have these attitudes.

Very good post. Well said. Much more needs to come from "ordinary" Muslims. Unfortunately I think, from experience, that too many Muslims actually support extremist thinking.
INFIDEL & PROUD. #White Lives Matter
User avatar
PinkSmurf
 
Posts: 2065
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:14 am
Location: London

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Lambert » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Interesting that this post remains: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=281

People have been banned for less.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Can anyone explain to me what the following post has to do with a truck driving into a christmas market and killing 12 people and injuring around 50 others?

anais32 posted "Nazi ideology did NOT treat women as equal citizens. That's clearly nonsense. Women for the Nazis were relegated to the home and their purpose was to produce good Aryan (hopefully male) children. Any professional woman was expected to totally relinquish their careers.

Also, given the Nazi party declared itself to be the only political party in Germany, I think you'll find that 'leaving it' wasn't really possible. You certainly could not join another one unless you were part of the resistance. For which you would be shot if discovered."

Is she widening the debate?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:26 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=511

I see Anais32 has joined the debate, with predictable consequences.

Somebody compares Muslim extremism with nazism and the comparison is branded as "ridiculous".

Poster makes a long list of things where Nazi and radical Islam share similar values.

Anais shows up and points out that Nazis didn't treat women equally (thus, ironically, making them more like radical Muslims) as a means of discrediting the comparison.

:facepalm: :sarcy:
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4403
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Lambert wrote:Interesting that this post remains: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=281

People have been banned for less.


And whatjoethinks remains active too.

As I already said, do you think anybody being critical of islamic extremism could have got away with similar posts without copping a ban?
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4403
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:34 pm

DCI Guest wrote:A lovely example of Anne_666 changing her mind (and insults) to suit her own agenda:

Here she quotes The Independent article saying the suspect in custody may not be the perpetrator in the attack yesterday. Saying "It's looking increasingly likely" that the german police have the wrong person.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84928660&postcount=480

Yet during the Cologne attacks at New Year when the Independent reported a 1000 men staged a mass assault she said it was "sensationalist reporting at it's worst" and the poster "may as well have linked the Mail"

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=81000604&postcount=251


The Cologne thread was a jesanne classic. Anne was chopping and changing who she thought was to blame, despite it being fucking obvious. Funniest was when she blamed the 'far right', claiming they orchestrated it to make the migrants look bad. :mrgreen:

I think that may have been the first time jesaya's 'widening the debate' claim first appeared, when she linked to stats showing how many girl guides and female students in the UK have been felt up - in an attempt to deflect from the unique mass assault and show that migrants don't have a monopoly on sex attacks

Neither could admit it was typical behaviour from the migrants, what they're used to in their own countries, but that they were 'desperate' and 'misunderstood'.
User avatar
Red Okktober
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Lambert » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Lambert wrote:Interesting that this post remains: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=281

People have been banned for less.


And whatjoethinks remains active too.

As I already said, do you think anybody being critical of islamic extremism could have got away with similar posts without copping a ban?


Nope. Now the insufferable anais32 has joined the thread it's probably best not to speak ill of Islam if you want to keep your forum account.

Jesaya's just turned up too. Not seen her for a while.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Seems to be a lot of posts about nazis. That seems off topic and unconstructive, should probably be deleted.
User avatar
Dinkydoobie
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Lambert » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Probably being a bit pedantic here, bit it rustles my jimmies when people say "I've got that cough and a sore throat that's going round, anyone else?" And then someone else jumps in with "Ooh yeah I've got that bug too." http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2194662

How the fuck do you know it's the same bug? Have you had samples analysed in the lab? Do you know how many bugs give you cold/flu-like symptoms? Fucking loads. :grrrrr:
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:57 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote: Another member of the failed group.

No links, no evidence, just empty, ignorant rumblings.
What 'failed group'??????? And you don't need a link. If you had a pair of eyes which you're prepared to use, all you have to do is look at threads of a smiliar nature and all your suspects will be there..... particularly JJWales who would apologise for Gary Glitter if given the chance. Yes, but NOT ALL paedophile Glam-Rock stars......... big fuckin' yawn. :whistle:

You're getting angry now cos of your inability to provide evidence. Feeling impotent and frustrated.

All you need to do is dig out links to verify the list of apologies but all you do is huff n puff to try and hide your failings. No wonder you feel intimidated by JRA lol.
User avatar
Guest
 

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests