DS and DTV Part 48.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby ds spy » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 am

WhatJoeThinks is a wanker. He is on about forum rules while winding people up. He strikes me as one of those people who is more concerned with backlash against Muslims instead of the dead who were murdered by Islamic terrorists. If anything pisses me off it's that. Muslim terrorists are shitbags. I hope there is a hell for them.
ds spy

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:50 am

Pervyous Guest wrote:
Curious Guest wrote:
DigStye wrote:
Curious Guest wrote:
DigSpy wrote:Not been here in a while. I remember reading the rumours DS was being shut down in the new year. Is this still the case? :yess:

Don't know. Why would you want it to be?

Because... :trollface:

Ah, because you're a teenager.

Nope :more beer:

Haven't heard from DTV in a while either. Are the same three posters still there? :cuppaT:

Have they topped trolling a grieving mother :shake head: or are they now pretty much spent? :trollface:

Oh, you're THAT guest. :whogives:

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:07 am

Si_Crewe wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84924882&postcount=220

Has he turned on a TV set, read a newspaper or ventured outside in the last 25 years?

Hands up anybody who'd even heard of Al Quaeda in 1990?

It might well be "a load of old cobblers" but a handful of guys flying planes into skyscrapers certainly seems to have snowballed into something much bigger in the last 20-odd years.

It's exhausting just reading that thicko's posts.
It's the worst attempt at Baiting by Being Thick I've ever seen.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:10 am

The driver was from pakistan, the truck was stolen, the original driver was killed and his body was still in the truck when it drove into the market, his last message to his boss (which was his cousin) was that he was going for a kebab and the only white people were in the office at the site he was stopped at before he lost contact.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:16 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:The driver was from pakistan, the truck was stolen, the original driver was killed and his body was still in the truck when it drove into the market, his last message to his boss (which was his cousin) was that he was going for a kebab and the only white people were in the office at the site he was stopped at before he lost contact.

For fucks sake don't tell WhatJoeThinks that it would baffle him.

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:21 am

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=271

And so the muppetry continues...

After having his idiocy explained to him, he's now saying "But I don't see what question you're asking me!!!"

Nobody's asking you a question, you thick cunt.
YOU were the one who asked a question. You asked why jihadis would welcome hostility between the West and muslim countries.

You asked that and, now people are answering YOUR question, you're saying "I don't see a question anywhere there to answer"

Obtuse cunt.

Also, bonus cunt-points for "There weren't enough deaths to make me think it was deliberate". :shake head:
Si_Crewe

Postby Dinkydoobie » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:48 am

Si_Crewe wrote:Also, bonus cunt-points for "There weren't enough deaths to make me think it was deliberate". :shake head:

Seems like there is a lot of unconstructive posts in that thread especially certain posts containing things like stick it up your ass and fuck em
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:51 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:Also, bonus cunt-points for "There weren't enough deaths to make me think it was deliberate". :shake head:

Seems like there is a lot of unconstructive posts in that thread especially certain posts containing things like stick it up your ass and fuck em

I almost pointed that out in the thread itself but thought i'd (ironically) get a ban for baiting

Postby Dinkydoobie » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:56 am

https://twitter.com/PolizeiBerlin_E/sta ... 8636632064

The man found dead in the truck at #Breitscheidplatz is a Polish citizen.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 am

I'm guessing WhatJoe Thinks is about 15/16 by his grasp of world affairs and his reliance on "stick it up your arse" as a response in a discussion.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:17 am

Straker being an absolute cunt in the attack thread. Can't say I've noticed him much before. Is he always like that?

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:47 am

The username "WhatJoeThinks" is an oxymoron (emphasis on the ...moron), because it's clear Joe is incapable of thinking before posting. He's simply there on a persistent wind-up.

Couldn't help laughing at Annette (quite rightly) correcting him on his repeated misspelling of "goad" (Joe kept typing "gaud"). When someone thanked her for pointing it out, she replied: "your welcome" :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:51 am

Guest wrote:Straker being an absolute cunt in the attack thread. Can't say I've noticed him much before. Is he always like that?

Yes he is. He's another stupid insult bait and alerted who doesn't like it if people are as rude to him as he is to them.

Postby Holly » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 am

Vam wrote:The username "WhatJoeThinks" is an oxymoron (emphasis on the ...moron), because it's clear Joe is incapable of thinking before posting. He's simply there on a persistent wind-up.

Couldn't help laughing at Annette (quite rightly) correcting him on his repeated misspelling of "goad" (Joe kept typing "gaud"). When someone thanked her for pointing it out, she replied: "your welcome" :gigglesnshit:

:gigglesnshit:

Happens quite often to posters who want to point out other peoples spelling mistakes.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:59 am

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:The username "WhatJoeThinks" is an oxymoron (emphasis on the ...moron), because it's clear Joe is incapable of thinking before posting. He's simply there on a persistent wind-up.

:gigglesnshit:

Happens quite often to posters who want to point out other peoples spelling mistakes.

I rarely correct anyone's spelling, Holls. If I do, I'll triple proof read my own post, before it shows up on the board. It'd be rude not to! :mrgreen:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive