DS and DTV Part 48.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:Who is Mythica's puppet master? Suddenly appears out of nowhere arguing the toss 24 hours a day for days about things which you'd have to be brain dead not to understand. Too obvious a pbu, own up who does he belong to?

Do the mods not check IP's on DS?

The last PBU on here got rumbled after two posts.

I don't think they check unless they are alerted (i've never alerted so i don't know for sure) but the moderation is reactive so they only look at stuff if someone brings it to their attention. It's why the trolls an pbus last for so long. :dunno:

Re: DS and DTV Part 47.

Postby Vicky » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:Who is Mythica's puppet master? Suddenly appears out of nowhere arguing the toss 24 hours a day for days about things which you'd have to be brain dead not to understand. Too obvious a pbu, own up who does he belong to?

I don't think they check unless they are alerted (i've never alerted so i don't know for sure) but the moderation is reactive so they only look at stuff if someone brings it to their attention. It's why the trolls an pbus last for so long. :dunno:

We had someone join from an area that not many posters come from and i said to keep an eye out, because i thought it was them and it was.

Then we had someone join when he was away on his Christmas holidays to try and pull a fast one.

Then he logged in with his usual IP address when he came home.

Vicky

Postby Viper » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:

We had someone join from an area that not many posters come from and i said to keep an eye out, because i thought it was them and it was.

Then we had someone join when he was away on his Christmas holidays to try and pull a fast one.

Do tell! Who who who!
Viper

Postby Vicky » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Viper wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Do tell! Who who who!

He was called Phil.

You never posted with him Vips, so count yourself lucky.
Vicky

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
PLOUGHMAN wrote:Racist Cunt! It's to be expected that the pigs get a taste of their own medicine lol :more beer:

We got ourselves a right SJW. All police are pigs! You're a racist! :pmsl:

Manners! Its Mr Lunch to you. :smilin:

Puzzler to everyone else! :pmsl:

I see your fan is posting on emaul. You've really upset the normals this time!

I know, I replied but its not showing yet. Bless, he's like a busy little Ant working away. :whistle:

So we think old lunchy is Puzzler do we?
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
PLOUGHMAN wrote:Racist Cunt! It's to be expected that the pigs get a taste of their own medicine lol :more beer:

We got ourselves a right SJW. All police are pigs! You're a racist! :pmsl:

Manners! Its Mr Lunch to you. :smilin:

Puzzler to everyone else! :pmsl:

I see your fan is posting on emaul. You've really upset the normals this time!

I know, I replied but its not showing yet. Bless, he's like a busy little Ant working away. :whistle:

So we think old lunchy is Puzzler do we?

Dunno. At first maybe. But then Lunchy become a right little leftie SJW and started shouting about racism and that all police are pigs so who knows. He'll be shouting about Blacks Lives Matter next. :ooer:

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:I wondered where Anne was turns out she's pissing people off in the I'm A Celebrity forum

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84674271&postcount=108

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84696638&postcount=116

Giving the other forums a bit of a rest :mrgreen:

I might follow that one, most posters are too polite/scared of a ban :gigglesnshit: to reply in kind but those 2 seem more than ready for her.
Junglejayne

Postby Lambert » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:45 pm

No surprise to see OHG mourning the loss of Castro. The double standards on DS is hilarious. Thread after thread about the evil Farage, who's done no worse than stand in front of a dodgy poster. But Castro, one of the top 5 human rights abusers in the world, is lauded a hero.

"Say what you want about Hitler, but he sorted the roads out"...

:hand:
Lambert

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:I wondered where Anne was turns out she's pissing people off in the I'm A Celebrity forum

Giving the other forums a bit of a rest :mrgreen:

I might follow that one, most posters are too polite/scared of a ban :gigglesnshit: to reply in kind but those 2 seem more than ready for her.

:gigglesnshit:

Poor Doormouse, this couldn't have happened at a worse time

Are you an agent provocateur?? I have never seen anyone be so deliberately argumentative about everything and to everyone as much as you!! ☺️

I bet you tell me I soelt that wrong as well ☺️

Grr I mean 'spelt'

Lol

I like her :more beer:
Junglejayne

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Lambert wrote:No surprise to see OHG mourning the loss of Castro. The double standards on DS is hilarious. Thread after thread about the evil Farage, who's done no worse than stand in front of a dodgy poster. But Castro, one of the top 5 human rights abusers in the world, is lauded a hero.

Careful.

before you know it you'll have Doomlord whining at you for making up quotes. :roll:
Si_Crewe

Postby VelvetCat » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Thought she had been quiet on GD.

Love the first reply, she certainly pisses people off from the Black Country!
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Jd721, Safi24 and GD68249854# are the same person.

Postby VelvetCat » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Must start watching I'm a Celebrity......!
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Postby Viper » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Lambert wrote:No surprise to see OHG mourning the loss of Castro. The double standards on DS is hilarious. Thread after thread about the evil Farage, who's done no worse than stand in front of a dodgy poster. But Castro, one of the top 5 human rights abusers in the world, is lauded a hero.

\yep. \it blows apart this fallacy that the lefties like to pedal that they have the moral highground. Castro imprisoned and murdered political opponent. He subjected his countrymen to decades of economic failure.

But thats ok when its a leftie doing it.

OST. is an OST.

personally im with the many millions of exiled cubans who celebrate his death.
Viper

Next

Return to The Archive