DS and DTV Part 49.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 49.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:05 am

Safe white enclave ffs viper is this apartheid south africa for you now

Postby Viper » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:53 am

Guest wrote:Safe white enclave ffs viper is this apartheid south africa for you now

:dunno: i dont recall saying that. Can you pop a link up of me saying that please.

If not id be concerned your one of those anachronisms from the 2000's who always try to close debates by liberal over reaching accusations of racism.

Still your link will resolve that for us wont it. :link:

Tyvm
Viper

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Si_Crewe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:01 am

Viper wrote:Lol. Come on you know you re widely regarded as apologiser in chief. If you dont like it do something about it.

Don't be so bloody daft.

He's just the guy who shows up in threads once in a while to post a petty jibe and then disappears again.

There's Hugh Jboobs and his puns, Stoatie and his memes and meso' and his digs.
At least Hugh and Stoatie can be amusing at times.

There was a time when meso' had some teeth but, much like blueblade, he's realised that he wouldn't last on DS if he didn't wind his neck in and these days he's barely noticeable.

:shake head:
Si_Crewe

Postby Punpan Guest » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:10 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
Viper wrote:Lol. Come on you know you re widely regarded as apologiser in chief. If you dont like it do something about it.

Don't be so bloody daft.

He's just the guy who shows up in threads once in a while to post a petty jibe and then disappears again.

There was a time when meso' had some teeth but, much like blueblade, he's realised that he wouldn't last on DS if he didn't wind his neck in and these days he's barely noticeable.

I must admit I never found Hugh Jboobs to be the wittiest pun I've ever seen.
Punpan Guest

Postby Si_Crewe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:18 am

Punpan Guest wrote:I must admit I never found Hugh Jboobs to be the wittiest pun I've ever seen.

Well, no.

It's an internet forum, not Saturday Night Live.

Gotta give them credit for having a "routine" though, I suppose.
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:32 am

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:Safe white enclave ffs viper is this apartheid south africa for you now

:dunno: i dont recall saying that. Can you pop a link up of me saying that please.

If not id be concerned your one of those anachronisms from the 2000's who always try to close debates by liberal over reaching accusations of racism.

Tyvm

Here's your link

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f7/f72815f4 ... 6eb39c.jpg

Postby Frankly » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:37 am

That Berlin thread really is something to behold! So many people on there that could do with a slap, and a bloody good shake. Total knobs.

There will be some bans coming up soon no doubt, as par for course.
Frankly

Postby PinkSmurf » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:46 am

Perpetual wrote:That Berlin thread really is something to behold! So many people on there that could do with a slap, and a bloody good shake. Total knobs.

Annette is one I'd like to slap / shake with her I'm not playing when she doesn't have a valid argument. Ane666 is a horrible snooty piece of work with her head up her arse. Who would you like to shake?
PinkSmurf

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:49 am

Perpetual wrote:That Berlin thread really is something to behold! So many people on there that could do with a slap, and a bloody good shake. Total knobs.

And this surprises you, how...? :wink: You could almost write the bloody script!

I'm still ploughing on with it, though. There are some interesting links and valid posts in there, amid all the predictable dross. I've fine-tuned my skimming skills.
Vam

Postby Si_Crewe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:52 am

PinkSmurf wrote:Annette is one I'd like to slap / shake with her I'm not playing when she doesn't have a valid argument. Ane666 is a horrible snooty piece of work with her head up her arse. Who would you like to shake?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=792

You gotta love people who indulge in this sort of circular logic.

"The police keep telling us that muslamics are a threat and they aren't because there haven't been any muslamic attacks for 11 years"

That's kind of like a farmer putting a scarecrow in his field and then having somebody say "I dunno why you bother with that scarecrow cos there aren't any birds around here". :facepalm:
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:57 am

Punpan Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:

Don't be so bloody daft.

Him and his brother, Hugh Jarce are the life and soul of any party.

Postby VR6storm » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:

Tyvm

Here's your link

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f7/f72815f4 ... 6eb39c.jpg
Oi. Fuck off using my avatar will ya? :dafinger:
VR6storm

Postby Frankly » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:44 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:

Annette is one I'd like to slap / shake with her I'm not playing when she doesn't have a valid argument. Ane666 is a horrible snooty piece of work with her head up her arse. Who would you like to shake?

Bloody loads in that thread! :brickwall:

What Joe says, Rancid Anne, Straker, BasilRathbon, Dotheboyshall, James 2001, for now anyway. Tossers, the lot of them. :grrrrr:
Frankly

Postby Frankly » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Vam wrote:

And this surprises you, how...? :wink: You could almost write the bloody script!

I'm still ploughing on with it, though. There are some interesting links and valid posts in there, amid all the predictable dross. I've fine-tuned my skimming skills.

I know, I really shouldn't be surprised, been there, read the book, and got the T shirt. :smilin:
Frankly

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Punpan Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:

Don't be so bloody daft.

Him and his brother, Hugh Jarce are the life and soul of any party.

I thought Mabaws Ritchie and Isa Easy were funnier.

Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive