DS and DTV Part 49.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 49.

Postby Sgt Barnes » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Holly wrote:I injured my knee badly yesterday and it's very painful and swollen...I feel like crying actually, that's how bad it is ( had to happen on a Sunday grrrr ) so maybe today isn't a good day for me to argue with anyone ....I'm off to bed with a codeine :ooer:

Sounds nasty. Get an ice pack on it if you can bear the pressure and keep the leg elevated (ooh err). Hope you feel better soon.
Sgt Barnes

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:30 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Victoria wrote: Sorry to hear that Holls, i hope the pain eases soon.

I've got a black eye.

They do say things come in threes, i wonder how Stooo and Mes are.

And i got a sore paw.....

That looks very "OUCH!" :ooer:

So far, we have Holls, Vic & VR all feeling the pain today. Hope no one else is!
Vam

Postby Frankly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:48 pm

VR6storm wrote:

I've got a black eye.

Looks nasty! What have you done?
Frankly

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:56 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=95

I guess he'll be happy to pay for the right knockers once he's checked out the AW menu.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Lord knows they've kept DS fully informed of their weekend itineraries often enough - trains arriving, Prosecco, restaurant meals, Prosecco, trains leaving, Prosecco, wistful thoughts and ponderings during long train journeys up/down.

All whilst he wears skinny jeans and Nike trainers apparently :ooer:

What a catch. I might ask the mrs if I should change my look and start wearing skinny jeans and Nike Air Max 95 trainers. Like all the cool middle aged men. :pmsl:

Don't you mean surrogate?

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:I tried to post yesterday supporting Keyser but my post wasn't approved. I didn't abuse or out anyone, and I was polite but it wasn't approved. I said people comparing Keysers posts to JRAs post about his sex life, when and how he cums etc and saying Jason was worse was out of order. So how come it wasn't approved, or is JRA protected now?

I kind of get why some might think Keys can be a pain in the ass sometimes. But given a choice, I'd far rather see Keys' posts around here than that tediously petulant dickhead, jra's :roll:

When did all this turn into a popularity contest anyway? :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:23 pm

guest wrote:In showbiz .

Yesterday, 21:44 #11
Goaty
Forum Member

OP is young man who got unhealthy obsessed with morning presenters. Can't see this thread last long.

From an illiterate man obsessed with hating peter andre that is hilarious :canny:

Just had a look in showbiz to find the thread. The op is Stv viewer. He's obsessed with menopausal women and pregnant women aswell as tv presenters. He's an oddball of the highest order. Brings up the menopause any chance he gets. Always starts threads asking if famous women are pregnant. Posted a couple of threads about his mum catching him wanking. Have a look at his threads. :ooer:

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Lord knows they've kept DS fully informed of their weekend itineraries often enough - trains arriving, Prosecco, restaurant meals, Prosecco, trains leaving, Prosecco, wistful thoughts and ponderings during long train journeys up/down.

All whilst he wears skinny jeans and Nike trainers apparently :ooer:

What a catch. I might ask the mrs if I should change my look and start wearing skinny jeans and Nike Air Max 95 trainers. Like all the cool middle aged men. :pmsl:

Don't you mean surrogate?

Surrogate?

Postby Frankly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:I tried to post yesterday supporting Keyser but my post wasn't approved. I didn't abuse or out anyone, and I was polite but it wasn't approved. I said people comparing Keysers posts to JRAs post about his sex life, when and how he cums etc and saying Jason was worse was out of order. So how come it wasn't approved, or is JRA protected now?

I kind of get why some might think Keys can be a pain in the ass sometimes. But given a choice, I'd far rather see Keys' posts around here than that tediously petulant dickhead, jra's :roll:

I do find it a bit creepy, and actually awkward for the female posters he seems to target. A couple of times, a new female poster has posted on here, and he's straight in there with 'let me know what your Ds username is, I'll pm you! He is smutty sometimes too. Not as bad as JRA admittedly, but he seemingly has harassed females too, yet people seem to make allowances for him?
Frankly

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Holly wrote:

I injured my knee badly yesterday and it's very painful and swollen...I feel like crying actually, that's how bad it is ( had to happen on a Sunday grrrr ) so maybe today isn't a good day for me to argue with anyone ....I'm off to bed with a codeine :ooer:

Sorry to hear that Holls, i hope the pain eases soon.

I've got a black eye.

:yikes: I hope you both feel better soon. :smilin:

Thanks Perps.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:37 pm

VR6storm wrote:

I've got a black eye.

I hope your hand gets better soon Stormy.

Vicky

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:Minnie isn't anti muslim, she's anti terrorists and religious terrorists. She's right about one thing, you can't post you don't support islamic terrorism or unctrolled borders without being accused of being racist.

While discussing islamic terrorism, I make a point of always referring to the people I'm talking about as "jihadis".
I don't have anything against muslims but, as far as I'm concerned, jihadis can all burn in hell with a red-hot poker shoved up their arse, and I'm not sure why anybody (other than a terrorist sympathiser) would feel differently.

Course, on DS that just meant that the term "jihadi" was considered a pejorative term for "muslim" and I got a ban for anything critical that I said about them.

So, I guess the DS mod's see jihadis and muslims as synonomous. :scratch: :off head:

Time to let it go Si. :bored:

Postby VR6storm » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Perpetual wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

I've got a black eye.

I had a Trigger Finger Tendon release done under local on Friday morning. Don't know how much numbing juice the guy put in there, but i didn't get the feeling back in my entire hand back until the following day!!
VR6storm

Postby Frankly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:52 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

I've got a black eye.

I had a Trigger Finger Tendon release done under local on Friday morning. Don't know how much numbing juice the guy put in there, but i didn't get the feeling back in my entire hand back until the following day!!

Okay, I had to google that. Sounds nasty. Your hand looks very swollen and blue!
Frankly

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Vam wrote:

I do find it a bit creepy, and actually awkward for the female posters he seems to target. A couple of times, a new female poster has posted on here, and he's straight in there with 'let me know what your Ds username is, I'll pm you! He is smutty sometimes too. Not as bad as JRA admittedly, but he seemingly has harassed females too, yet people seem to make allowances for him?

Yes, I know. I've seen Keys do what you describe and, yes, I do find it a bit cringe at times :ooer:

I don't make allowances for Keys, per se, but I do have my own (gut instinct) thoughts on the underlying reasons that fuel Keys' apparent need to try and 'connect' with some women on forums. There's no way I'm going to expand on those thoughts, because I know that would probably cause him some embarrassment. I could also have read the situation completely wrongly, of course! :wink:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive