DS and DTV Part 50

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:50 pm

Looks like Liam_Spade is back

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=82333315

Obviously Liam_Spade, because he mentions on his youtube channel that he's having to create a new channel because his old one is being shut down.... And so is this user. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:Looks like Liam_Spade is back

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=82333315

Obviously Liam_Spade, because he mentions on his youtube channel that he's having to create a new channel because his old one is being shut down.... And so is this user. :gigglesnshit:


Sorry everyone meant to link to this

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

The other link was where Liam_Spade discussed his youtube channel. :bell:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Canucklehead » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Looks like Liam_Spade is back

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=82333315

Obviously Liam_Spade, because he mentions on his youtube channel that he's having to create a new channel because his old one is being shut down.... And so is this user. :gigglesnshit:


Sorry everyone meant to link to this

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

The other link was where Liam_Spade discussed his youtube channel. :bell:



:awesome:

Canucklehead wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336


Seems familiar but can't remember their old name.


Liam Spade's mum? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:Has anyone seen Viper lately? :dunno:

Hm, an interesting question. It all depends on who Viper is. :ooer: Riddle me ree: Who's been around a lot and who's been absent a lot? :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:01 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:So they're your lodgers then. Got it.



this has been covered before, he converted all the rooms in his house with the exception of bathroom and kitchen into bedsits with locked doors, including one for himself....

in fairness, as he is unemployable as least he is attempting to make a living, and forcing yourself into one room living is a pretty extreme way to do it

it's not a portfolio of luxury properties he has accumulated, but a HMO with (as he has said himself) some pretty dodgy lodgers sharing his home


Why is he unemployable?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:26 pm

To that guest who keeps going on about what they see and me being a different poster or whatever!

Some of us just have skills that we can switch on and off at a flick of a switch! But of course you are entitled to see what you like.

Have a good evening. :thumbsup:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Plato Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:01 am

As an empty vessel makes the loudest noise, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.
User avatar
Plato Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:08 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Looks like Liam_Spade is back

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=82333315

Obviously Liam_Spade, because he mentions on his youtube channel that he's having to create a new channel because his old one is being shut down.... And so is this user. :gigglesnshit:


Sorry everyone meant to link to this

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

The other link was where Liam_Spade discussed his youtube channel. :bell:


Jamie Tiong was asked on his YouTube channel if he posted on Digital Spy and he said no. So either he lied, or whoever it is on Digital Spy is a troll pretending to be him, which would be pretty shitty seeing as the guy has learning difficulties. And if it is him on DS, people need to lay off the poor guy.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby sally morgan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:13 am

jp761 wrote:To that guest who keeps going on about what they see and me being a different poster or whatever!

Some of us just have skills that we can switch on and off at a flick of a switch! But of course you are entitled to see what you like.

Have a good evening. :thumbsup:


You have no skills whatsoever. You're just as thick on here as on DS.
Happy to clear that up :thumbsup:
User avatar
sally morgan
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:15 am

jp761 wrote:To that guest who keeps going on about what they see and me being a different poster or whatever!

Some of us just have skills that we can switch on and off at a flick of a switch! But of course you are entitled to see what you like.

Have a good evening. :thumbsup:


The fact that you're spending so much time explaining your change of style just makes it clearer you're not who you claim to be.

However, your stupidity is around the real jp's level. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby sally morgan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:24 am

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:To that guest who keeps going on about what they see and me being a different poster or whatever!

Some of us just have skills that we can switch on and off at a flick of a switch! But of course you are entitled to see what you like.

Have a good evening. :thumbsup:


The fact that you're spending so much time explaining your change of style just makes it clearer you're not who you claim to be.

However, your stupidity is around the real jp's level. :thumbsup:


I think it sounds just like him. Exactly how he rants in his messages: nonsensical, the logic of a six year old who hasn't discovered the difference between opinion and fact, massively egotistical with nothing to back up any of the shit he says and desperately trying to hide the humongous chip on his shoulder. Standard numbertwat.

Agree with your last sentence though :thumbsup:
User avatar
sally morgan
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:51 am

Drunk Dalek wrote:Has anyone seen Viper lately? :dunno:

Yes, he popped in a couple of days ago saying he would report jpnumbertwat "in a few weeks". Maybe he was right as the numbertwat has come over here just waffling about himself. I skim past his and jra's ramblings but there's just so much of it!
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:37 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Looks like Liam_Spade is back

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=82333315

Obviously Liam_Spade, because he mentions on his youtube channel that he's having to create a new channel because his old one is being shut down.... And so is this user. :gigglesnshit:


Sorry everyone meant to link to this

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

The other link was where Liam_Spade discussed his youtube channel. :bell:


Jamie Tiong was asked on his YouTube channel if he posted on Digital Spy and he said no. So either he lied, or whoever it is on Digital Spy is a troll pretending to be him, which would be pretty shitty seeing as the guy has learning difficulties. And if it is him on DS, people need to lay off the poor guy.


It's always puzzled me this. Jamie Tiong and liam_spade are quite similar, and his various social media accounts read a lot like the Liam_Spade character. He does use different usernames, Jamie Tiong itself being an alias, but seems to be hunted by trolls constantly winding him up (his askfm account makes for sad reading). So I wouldn't be surprised if he was Liam_Spade and denied it anyway.
Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a troll either. Perfect troll persona, and already attracts a lot of shit.

Either way, I think it's probably best to either help or ignore. If spade is Tiong, the kid doesn't need any more crap chucked his way. He isn't malicious, just a bit clueless.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby PinkSmurf » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:07 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Looks like Liam_Spade is back

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=82333315

Obviously Liam_Spade, because he mentions on his youtube channel that he's having to create a new channel because his old one is being shut down.... And so is this user. :gigglesnshit:


Sorry everyone meant to link to this

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

The other link was where Liam_Spade discussed his youtube channel. :bell:


Jamie Tiong was asked on his YouTube channel if he posted on Digital Spy and he said no. So either he lied, or whoever it is on Digital Spy is a troll pretending to be him, which would be pretty shitty seeing as the guy has learning difficulties. And if it is him on DS, people need to lay off the poor guy.


It's always puzzled me this. Jamie Tiong and liam_spade are quite similar, and his various social media accounts read a lot like the Liam_Spade character. He does use different usernames, Jamie Tiong itself being an alias, but seems to be hunted by trolls constantly winding him up (his askfm account makes for sad reading). So I wouldn't be surprised if he was Liam_Spade and denied it anyway.
Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a troll either. Perfect troll persona, and already attracts a lot of shit.

Either way, I think it's probably best to either help or ignore. If spade is Tiong, the kid doesn't need any more crap chucked his way. He isn't malicious, just a bit clueless.

Hi NastyNickers! What a brilliant username. Love it.
INFIDEL & PROUD. #White Lives Matter
User avatar
PinkSmurf
 
Posts: 2065
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:14 am
Location: London

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:15 am

PinkSmurf wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Looks like Liam_Spade is back

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=82333315

Obviously Liam_Spade, because he mentions on his youtube channel that he's having to create a new channel because his old one is being shut down.... And so is this user. :gigglesnshit:


Sorry everyone meant to link to this

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

The other link was where Liam_Spade discussed his youtube channel. :bell:


Jamie Tiong was asked on his YouTube channel if he posted on Digital Spy and he said no. So either he lied, or whoever it is on Digital Spy is a troll pretending to be him, which would be pretty shitty seeing as the guy has learning difficulties. And if it is him on DS, people need to lay off the poor guy.


It's always puzzled me this. Jamie Tiong and liam_spade are quite similar, and his various social media accounts read a lot like the Liam_Spade character. He does use different usernames, Jamie Tiong itself being an alias, but seems to be hunted by trolls constantly winding him up (his askfm account makes for sad reading). So I wouldn't be surprised if he was Liam_Spade and denied it anyway.
Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a troll either. Perfect troll persona, and already attracts a lot of shit.

Either way, I think it's probably best to either help or ignore. If spade is Tiong, the kid doesn't need any more crap chucked his way. He isn't malicious, just a bit clueless.

Hi NastyNickers! What a brilliant username. Love it.


Hiya Pink! Thank you! T'was a childhood nickname, Meant in the nicest of ways :razz:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests