DS and DTV Part 50

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 49.

Postby jra » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:35 am

Vam wrote:
Foxy wrote:
different guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guesty wrote:Hobbit Feet is such a misery!

I'd usually agree but she had a point in the drinking thread. Keyser has become infamous for his posts towards women, look at the exchanges with Planets in the chatter thread. Its clear from what she said that he wouldn't leave her alone. Then he turned nasty in the thread when she'd finally had enough. Soap Lea is another he goes after. Take a look at the soap thread in chatter. But she doesn't appear to mind. Yet. Charlie in the drinking thread is just the lastest hes latched onto. There'll soon be another. And another. And another. Hes like a dog on heat. Jra had it in the neck for his posts and messages to women but from what I can see Keyser is far worse than Jra ever was yet very few will speak out about it like they did with Jra. Anyone else noticed that?

Yes I notice that.

For me, I can't speak out about Keyser when I've never had a problem with him.
Jra is a different matter and I quite often find his posts highly offensive to women. He also pestered me for a while on DS which is why I'm here with a different username.

It will make his day to see that post, Foxy. Cue yet more of his tediously long-winded BS in response. He'll probably quote you and reply once, then drag the same post up again several pages later to reply a second time... any excuse to squeeze as much mileage as possible out of a single name check :roll:

:whogives: about your opinion and you're supposed to be ignoring me, or is that just selective ignoring these days.

Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:Jra had it in the neck for his posts and messages to women but from what I can see Keyser is far worse than Jra ever was yet very few will speak out about it like they did with Jra. Anyone else noticed that?

I don't recall keyser casually dropping information about his grubby sexual antics into every thread, most likely purely for the purpose of eliciting critical responses so he can then play the victim with autistic monotony.

Maybe I missed that when it happened? :dunno:

The post mentions jra's posts and PMs to women. Nothing about talking about his sex life, which is a different matter. Jra did receive a backlash over his interactions with female posters. * being one of them. Keyser is far worse than he ever was in that sense.

Yes that's the one. At least I respect their privacy, but not you.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:24 am

Guest wrote:I tried to post yesterday supporting Keyser but my post wasn't approved. I didn't abuse or out anyone, and I was polite but it wasn't approved. I said people comparing Keysers posts to JRAs post about his sex life, when and how he cums etc and saying Jason was worse was out of order. So how come it wasn't approved, or is JRA protected now?

You think I'm protected here, judging by the amount of abuse and accusations that come my way, almost on a daily basis.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:39 am

Guest wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=85092448&postcount=95

I guess he'll be happy to pay for the right knockers once he's checked out the AW menu.

That's a joke out of the Nigel Rees Graffiti books, not my personal opinion necessarily.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:48 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:I tried to post yesterday supporting Keyser but my post wasn't approved. I didn't abuse or out anyone, and I was polite but it wasn't approved. I said people comparing Keysers posts to JRAs post about his sex life, when and how he cums etc and saying Jason was worse was out of order. So how come it wasn't approved, or is JRA protected now?

I kind of get why some might think Keys can be a pain in the ass sometimes. But given a choice, I'd far rather see Keys' posts around here than that tediously petulant dickhead, jra's :roll:

When did all this turn into a popularity contest anyway? :dunno:

You won't be winning it anyway.

(tediously petulant dickhead)

Give me a reason why people should like you, given that you started on me first with the insults. You're a forum bully, simple as. Everybody know that.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:51 am

Perpetual wrote:
Vam wrote:

I kind of get why some might think Keys can be a pain in the ass sometimes. But given a choice, I'd far rather see Keys' posts around here than that tediously petulant dickhead, jra's :roll:

I do find it a bit creepy, and actually awkward for the female posters he seems to target. A couple of times, a new female poster has posted on here, and he's straight in there with 'let me know what your Ds username is, I'll pm you! He is smutty sometimes too. Not as bad as JRA admittedly, but he seemingly has harassed females too, yet people seem to make allowances for him?

Stop bringing my name into everything to do with Keyser. That's applies to everybody. It's not a comparison test. Regarding me, assuming it happened, it's old news now. I've never harassed any poster on the DS boards for one thing. BIB. Have I ever done that?
jra

Postby jra » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:12 am

ambient wrote:Perhaps we could point JRA in the direction of the Lupanare, a brothel in Pompeii, which amongst the numerous erotic frescoes was a frescoe advertising a prostitute whose speciality was oral sex

http://www.news.com.au/national/luxury-pompeii-brothel-back-in-business/news-story/6ee6283d45a1ab0e8dc7825ed0bb6b57

:pmsl:

Perhaps you could get off my case. You bring this up out of nowhere just for a point scoring exercise.

:bored:
jra

Postby Keyser » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:13 am

jra wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Vam wrote:

I do find it a bit creepy, and actually awkward for the female posters he seems to target. A couple of times, a new female poster has posted on here, and he's straight in there with 'let me know what your Ds username is, I'll pm you! He is smutty sometimes too. Not as bad as JRA admittedly, but he seemingly has harassed females too, yet people seem to make allowances for him?

Stop bringing my name into everything to do with Keyser. That's applies to everybody. It's not a comparison test. Regarding me, assuming it happened, it's old news now. I've never harassed any poster on the DS boards for one thing. BIB. Have I ever done that?

Neither have I and I am really getting sick of the same nasty anonymous bagheads throwing enough shit at me and hoping it will promote pretending to be people who know me or my online friends.

Mud sticks.

In fact the only harassment was from a nutjob who wanted to off me for slagging off Peggy Mitchell and a gay bloke sending sexually explict PM's. And I dealt with both myseff.

I have a joke on a public forum like the other night and some cowardly little bastard always sneaks over from DS to anonymously slag me off.

Or accuse me of being a Muslim 'hater' (actually talking about a terrorist or a violent drug dealing gangster is neither) - as usual without anything to back it up.

Whoever got me banned certainly holds a grudge because enough FM's asked the mods to let me back - twice. If I am such a bad poster explain that bagheads?

Got a problem with me on DS? Then PM me (male or female) sign on here under your DS name or fuck off.
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:13 am

Deleted - just not worth it.
Keyser

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:29 am

Keyser wrote:Neither have I and I am really getting sick of the same nasty anonymous bagheads throwing enough shit at me and hoping it will promote pretending to be people who know me or my online friends.

Mud sticks.

In fact the only harassment was from a nutjob who wanted to off me for slagging off Peggy Mitchell and a gay bloke sending sexually explict PM's. And I dealt with both myseff.

I have a joke on a public forum like the other night and some cowardly little bastard always sneaks over from DS to anonymously slag me off.

Or accuse me of being a Muslim 'hater' (actually talking about a terrorist or a violent drug dealing gangster is neither) - as usual without anything to back it up.

Whoever got me banned certainly holds a grudge because enough FM's asked the mods to let me back - twice. If I am such a bad poster explain that bagheads?

Got a problem with me on DS? Then PM me (male or female) sign on here under your DS name or fuck off.

Let's face it, the majority of guests posts here (not all, of course) are people making jibes about one member or another. Stooo obviously likes it that way so if you're really worried about it, maybe this isn't the place for you?

Personally, I'm pretty sure that one of the shit-stirrers from DS posting here is also posting at "the other place", which should tell you all you need to know about how their head works.

Posts like this, however, just encourage them.
If you enjoy the banter then carry on. If, OTOH, you really don't like it then you need to find some other way to deal with it. :dunno: :thumbsup:
Si_Crewe

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:43 am

Planets seems a bit of a fantacist.

From women walking alone at night thread

Originally Posted by planets
I travelled the world on my own, at night even in war zones.

I've been attacked too An, I was attacked by two men 50 yards from my house I didn't know them. I also got a taxi home one night from a night class because i thought it would be safer than getting 3 different buses and waiting 20 minutes between each bus. The taxi was driven off the road and we were held up at gunpoint. I didn't know the man who did that either. I was chased up the road, walking back from the tube after a late shift, to my flat and managed to get in the front door and shut it while the bloke banged on the door and then shoved his penis through the letterbox for some reason. I didn't know him either.

I was in bed one night when a man climbed in my bedroom window. I didn't know him.
I was asleep on another occasion when two men kicked my flat door in. I didn't know either of them.

If I were to avoid dangerous places, Brixton would be top of my list, all my attacks happened there by people i didn't know.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:02 am

An thropologist is even more strange. Attacked in her bedroom in the middle of the night and she describes it as 'unpleasant'

Being attacked in your own bed doesn't quite hit the 'terrified' mark with her but it would if if were by a hedge. :off head:

Maybe she's downplaying it in her her mind as a coping mechanism.
From page 2 of that thread

My 'attack' was very unpleasant but at no time did I fear for my life. To be jumped by a stranger from behind a hedge I imagine is in a different order altogether and must be utterly terrifyng.

Postby Foxy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:02 am

jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:
different guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guesty wrote:Hobbit Feet is such a misery!

I'd usually agree but she had a point in the drinking thread. Keyser has become infamous for his posts towards women, look at the exchanges with Planets in the chatter thread. Its clear from what she said that he wouldn't leave her alone. Then he turned nasty in the thread when she'd finally had enough. Soap Lea is another he goes after. Take a look at the soap thread in chatter. But she doesn't appear to mind. Yet. Charlie in the drinking thread is just the lastest hes latched onto. There'll soon be another. And another. And another. Hes like a dog on heat. Jra had it in the neck for his posts and messages to women but from what I can see Keyser is far worse than Jra ever was yet very few will speak out about it like they did with Jra. Anyone else noticed that?

Yes I notice that.

For me, I can't speak out about Keyser when I've never had a problem with him.
Jra is a different matter and I quite often find his posts highly offensive to women. He also pestered me for a while on DS which is why I'm here with a different username.

You were here before I had even signed up or posted. Was that some sort of preemptive strike, so you could slag me off here under a different name? That's kind of cowardly, is it not. At least you know who I am on here and DS. I can't say the same. Anyway, you've done your far bit of mud slinging towards me since I've signed up here, so call it quits.

What you mean by pestering you is I presumably disagreed with what you'd posted. That's the nature of forums.

BIB, I actually joined up after you.

Ignoring the rest as it's equally inaccurate.
Foxy

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:03 am

Guest wrote:Planets seems a bit of a fantacist.

I've been attacked too An, I was attacked by two men 50 yards from my house I didn't know them. I also got a taxi home one night from a night class because i thought it would be safer than getting 3 different buses and waiting 20 minutes between each bus. The taxi was driven off the road and we were held up at gunpoint. I didn't know the man who did that either. I was chased up the road, walking back from the tube after a late shift, to my flat and managed to get in the front door and shut it while the bloke banged on the door and then shoved his penis through the letterbox for some reason. I didn't know him either.

I was in bed one night when a man climbed in my bedroom window. I didn't know him.
I was asleep on another occasion when two men kicked my flat door in. I didn't know either of them.

If I were to avoid dangerous places, Brixton would be top of my list, all my attacks happened there by people i didn't know.

Which thread, link?

Postby Foxy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:07 am

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:fucking hell gdprick is weirdly obsessed with dogs. More dogs name checks in the tight or loose thread. He likes to talk about branded clothing such as Lacoste t-shirts like he thinks theyre cool pmsl isn't he pushing 50? He sounds like a 20 year old kid droaning on about his nike trainers and Lacoste t-shirts :pmsl:

To be fair to him, being middle aged doesn't automatically mean you look shit wearing certain types of clothing or that you have to stop wearing branded stuff. If you can still rock a Lacoste polo at 50 then fair play.

No, it doesn't but unless you've kept yourself in shape (and, let's face it, most people don't these days) a lot of clothing that looks great on kids just looks tragic on middle-aged folk.

Take the T-shirt. Invented as a utilitarian item for soldiers. Just about the most unflattering garment ever invented and should never be worn in public by anyone over the age of 35, unless they are in shape, yet you see them everywhere on people who can't "rock" them at all.

Most of them can barely get into them.

Beer guts straining at the front of them, bingo wings swelling from the sleeves. Sometimes the bottom of the t-shirt just rests on the gut of the wearer, leaving a protruding gut above the waistband of the straining jeans. It's fucking revolting, I tell you. :monkey:

To be fair guest, people with huge beer guts rarely look good in any sort of clothing.

It always makes me laugh how man wear their trousers below their beer gut, and still swear they have a 36" waist :pmsl:
Foxy

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:17 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Planets seems a bit of a fantacist.

Which thread, link?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2197073

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive