DS and DTV Part 50

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby jra » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:You share a toilet with your tenant?

Its probably just a hobby.

Nice guess, but wrong again.

Yes, it's called shared facilities, but not at the same time obviously.

So they're your lodgers then. Got it.

Got what. I've never said they weren't my lodgers or more accurately they are Excluded Occupiers. Tell me something I don't know.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:34 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:So they're your lodgers then. Got it.

this has been covered before, he converted all the rooms in his house with the exception of bathroom and kitchen into bedsits with locked doors, including one for himself....

in fairness, as he is unemployable as least he is attempting to make a living, and forcing yourself into one room living is a pretty extreme way to do it

it's not a portfolio of luxury properties he has accumulated, but a HMO with (as he has said himself) some pretty dodgy lodgers sharing his home

The house was converted into bedsits before I bought it from my ex landlord as a tenant. Hobbit, before you go around making speculations, at least get your facts right. That would be the least you could do.
jra

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Well here's a thing...Razorback tony's girlfriend is called Deborah. http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=85028150&highlight=#post85028150 Frank39's wife is called Deborah and Frank has a son called Tony. http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?%20f=23&t=41469&sid=ea51a7d9c1b56c356c41fba7fc84d42b&sid=dfb06e66fcfa5c7996565b38d8abfde7#p1174539 :ooer:

Excellent find guesty :hangaround: :pompom:

What does he get from leaving all these clues all over the place :scratch:
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:To that guest who said 'wrong about what'.. ?

You're wrong about Maddog, but don't shoot the messenger, it was Victoria who said he once went for months without replying to guests.

Ask her to clarify if you want.

Ffs. They said they'd never NOTICED it before. Not that Victoria was wrong and he did speak to guests. Just that that person hasn't noticed he didn't. What's so fucking hard to grasp.

You really are JRA II. Reading shit in a way no other sane person would, having 'comebacks' that suck harder than a colonic. Post after post after post replying to people with the same fucking inane bollocks. You make no fucking sense. The pair of you are a match made in heaven, please kindly hold hands and fuck off into the sunset.

:whogives: about your opinion, internet nobody screen name guest.

So why respond?

Because someone else was getting the attention? :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby notthesameguest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:To that guest who said 'wrong about what'.. ?

You're wrong about Maddog, but don't shoot the messenger, it was Victoria who said he once went for months without replying to guests.

Ask her to clarify if you want.

Ffs. They said they'd never NOTICED it before. Not that Victoria was wrong and he did speak to guests. Just that that person hasn't noticed he didn't. What's so fucking hard to grasp.

You really are JRA II. Reading shit in a way no other sane person would, having 'comebacks' that suck harder than a colonic. Post after post after post replying to people with the same fucking inane bollocks. You make no fucking sense. The pair of you are a match made in heaven, please kindly hold hands and fuck off into the sunset.

:whogives: about your opinion, internet nobody screen name guest.

So why respond?

Because someone else was getting the attention? :dunno:

The need for attention is worrying, coming from a man in his mid fifties.
notthesameguest

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Same shit different day, yet more diatribe coming from this thread. I may or may not deal with the bullshitters and naysayers later on. ;)

I haven't the time right now. Have a good evening people, for now! ;)

:header:
jp761

Postby Jimmy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its probably just a hobby.

Nice guess, but wrong again.

Yes, it's called shared facilities, but not at the same time obviously.

So they're your lodgers then. Got it.

Got what. I've never said they weren't my lodgers or more accurately they are Excluded Occupiers. Tell me something I don't know.

Yes you have. You were quite insistent a few months ago that they were tenants and not lodgers.
Jimmy

Postby VR6storm » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Jimmy wrote:
jra wrote: Got what. I've never said they weren't my lodgers or more accurately they are Excluded Occupiers. Tell me something I don't know.

Yes you have. You were quite insistent a few months ago that they were tenants and not lodgers.
Yep - distinctly remember that. Quite adamant he was...... :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Dinkydoobie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:16 pm

VelvetCat wrote:Has he gone???

Honestly, that jpnumbertwat is doing my head in, if it's so boring commenting on this thread, why bother.

I've had run ins with JRA in the past, but I would honestly prefer to read a page of his comments than jpnumbertwats drivel, every time I read a post of his, I feel the need to shower, he is like some overgrown teenager with all the sex comments.

Dinkydoobie

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Honestly, that jpnumbertwat is doing my head in, if it's so boring commenting on this thread, why bother.

I've had run ins with JRA in the past, but I would honestly prefer to read a page of his comments than jpnumbertwats drivel, every time I read a post of his, I feel the need to shower, he is like some overgrown teenager with all the sex comments.

Actually I've remembered what he reminds me of, my mom's mate had a dog that would try to shag your leg at every opportunity he had, that's what he reminds me of. He had to go and have the op to stop him doing it, maybe that's what jpnumbertwat needs.

Oh well back to DS to see how the Anne vs Trev argument is going, she sure has led a busy life, running a business with poor MrAnne, bringing up 5 kids and taking them all on the bus without help, being a counsellor, a walking Wiki, and a expert on missing persons, yes Anne_666 has been a very busy lady.
I've now had a quick read through the riveting posts on here today. And this one deserves special immediate attention such bullshit needs to be crushed!

Yes some people prefer my posts over jra's, and others prefer his. None of that really matters though. What matters is that we both are here to deal with the negative childish aresholes in this thread!! The busy-bodies the self-righteous.

The only overgrown teenagers here are the ones moaning like teenagers about sexual banter and sexual comments. Get over yourselves. And just grow up. Sex comments aren't going to hurt you don't be scared now!! If it's to frightening for you, you could always run to mummy. :laughing:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:

Haha What a child you are^^^ :laughing: :laughing:
jp761

Postby Dinkydoobie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:40 pm

jp761 wrote:Haha What a child you are^^^ :laughing: :laughing:

Dinkydoobie

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:41 pm

jp761 wrote:

Actually I've remembered what he reminds me of, my mom's mate had a dog that would try to shag your leg at every opportunity he had, that's what he reminds me of. He had to go and have the op to stop him doing it, maybe that's what jpnumbertwat needs.

Oh well back to DS to see how the Anne vs Trev argument is going, she sure has led a busy life, running a business with poor MrAnne, bringing up 5 kids and taking them all on the bus without help, being a counsellor, a walking Wiki, and a expert on missing persons, yes Anne_666 has been a very busy lady.
I've now had a quick read through the riveting posts on here today. And this one deserves special immediate attention such bullshit needs to be crushed!

Yes some people prefer my posts over jra's, and others prefer his. None of that really matters though. What matters is that we both are here to deal with the negative childish aresholes in this thread!! The busy-bodies the self-righteous.

The only overgrown teenagers here are the ones moaning like teenagers about sexual banter and sexual comments. Get over yourselves. And just grow up. Sex comments aren't going to hurt you don't be scared now!! If it's to frightening for you, you could always run to mummy. :laughing:

Are we absolutely certain this isn't Hunty? :dunno: :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:48 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:

If you spell it with a 'c' - definitely. :whistle:

Postby JJ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:

If you spell it with a 'c' - definitely. :whistle:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
JJ

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive