DS and DTV Part 50

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 50

Postby jra » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:Know it all jra being taught about stamps. :gigglesnshit:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=65

I'll try to remember to get the time and or date wrong in another post and you can comment about that for your own gratification. :roll:
jra

Re: DS and DTV Part 49.

Postby AngryGay » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Sorry to hear some of you guys have injuries or aren't feeling well, hope you get well soon
AngryGay

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Dennis Flint wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:christ almighty he's still maintaining he was right :mrgreen:

he has no concept of how stupid he is

numbertwat here's some advice

Planets took him apart.

I liked Lucys response - "Have a break, have a kitkat". Plus her story regarding the tattoo made me smile and lightened the thread.

I suspect JP asked the mods to close it as it really wasn't going his way.

Ah lucy the one who gets sex on tap and lords it over men who have dating trouble.

I don't think I've ever seen her mention her sex life, let alone lord it over anyone. Unless you mean JPnumber twat, because anyone male or female can lord it over him, it's not difficult.

You're coming across as very bitter JP :gigglesnshit:

Postby Keyser » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Holly wrote:I think you people trolling Keyser are pathetic, especially you anonymous cowards ..why FFS? It's like 12 year old schoolyard bullies tbh. What does he do that's so horrible? Seriously...what is he doing that bothers some of you so much? I have been around for many years and have seen really, really nasty shit...Keyser might be a pain in the arse to some, but nasty he is not...if he really bothers anyone , why not let those people deal with it? Nothing to do with anyone else.
He's a contributing member of this forum and any of you guests wanting to abuse him, should have the guts to log in... don't be a coward, do it in your own user name or... STFU!! What do you want? Get rid of him? Seriously? Would that make any of you happy? I have never seen him doing any harm here, so why be so nasty?

Cheers Holly.

I hope you feel much better soon. :cuppaT:

For the record Planets and I sorted things out in private ages ago.

All of this shit that gets said about me was started over a year ago by one baghead who has time after time refused to provide evidence or say who they are - it's just bandwagon jumping so the above was manna from heaven for them.

Some of the anonymous bagheads on here are getting desperate - chief Muslim hater? As far as I can see a bit of banter (not in private with my real mates) and posting about science is a capital crime!

For fucks sake! :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:54 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Planets took him apart.

I liked Lucys response - "Have a break, have a kitkat". Plus her story regarding the tattoo made me smile and lightened the thread.

Yay, another evil straight cis male dismantled by the matriarchy for having a stupid but harmless opinion! Go feminism! Jp might be a twat but the hyena like posters on DS are way, way worse.

Stop being such a wanker Puzzles and get to those squat thrusts and burpees.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:10 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Know it all jra being taught about stamps. :gigglesnshit:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=65

I'll try to remember to get the time and or date wrong in another post and you can comment about that for your own gratification. :roll:

Oh shit here we go :woteva: :woteva: :woteva:
Be quick to reply to every single mention over the last 10 pages before the mods create Part 50 :roll:

Postby guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Planets took him apart.

Yay, another evil straight cis male dismantled by the matriarchy for having a stupid but harmless opinion! Go feminism! Jp might be a twat but the hyena like posters on DS are way, way worse.

No one mentioned his sexuality or gender. You are coming across as bitter about women Puzzler. JPnumbertwat refused to admit he was wrong and then threw insults. He dug his heels in then dug a hole for himself. So what if a WOMAN made him look stupid? Would you be complaining if a man had said what Planets said? You are coming across like retford. All this male v female stuff was not part of the thread so why are bringing it up?

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Something's just occurred to me. I think we've finally discovered a subject (arses) that AddledAnnie is not a world-renowned expert in (despite the fact she is one).

I don't think I've ever known her to not participate in a busy thread, but that particular thread was all the better for her absence (imo) :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:23 pm

fucking hell gdprick is weirdly obsessed with dogs. More dogs name checks in the tight or loose thread. He likes to talk about branded clothing such as Lacoste t-shirts like he thinks theyre cool pmsl isn't he pushing 50? He sounds like a 20 year old kid droaning on about his nike trainers and Lacoste t-shirts :pmsl:

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Vam wrote:Something's just occurred to me. I think we've finally discovered a subject (arses) that AddledAnnie is not a world-renowned expert in (despite the fact she is one).

I don't think I've ever known her to not participate in a busy thread, but that particular thread was all the better for her absence (imo) :Wiiiine!:

do you mean the m62 police shooting one? it was a good thread till evie turned it in her anti police agenda thread baiting DP over and over and over
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Guest wrote:fucking hell gdprick is weirdly obsessed with dogs. More dogs name checks in the tight or loose thread. He likes to talk about branded clothing such as Lacoste t-shirts like he thinks theyre cool pmsl isn't he pushing 50? He sounds like a 20 year old kid droaning on about his nike trainers and Lacoste t-shirts :pmsl:

its called a mid life crisis :laughing:
Goodwife

Postby Lambert » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:fucking hell gdprick is weirdly obsessed with dogs. More dogs name checks in the tight or loose thread. He likes to talk about branded clothing such as Lacoste t-shirts like he thinks theyre cool pmsl isn't he pushing 50? He sounds like a 20 year old kid droaning on about his nike trainers and Lacoste t-shirts :pmsl:

To be fair to him, being middle aged doesn't automatically mean you look shit wearing certain types of clothing or that you have to stop wearing branded stuff. If you can still rock a Lacoste polo at 50 then fair play.
Lambert

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:Something's just occurred to me. I think we've finally discovered a subject (arses) that AddledAnnie is not a world-renowned expert in (despite the fact she is one).

do you mean the m62 police shooting one? it was a good thread till evie turned it in her anti police agenda thread baiting DP over and over and over

No, I tend to try and avoid DS threads that are likely to mention the police and/or muslims. In my view, the way threads like those evolve is rather predictable.

Thanks for the recommendation, though! :smilin: I might try a bit of a skim-read at some point.
Vam

Postby Frankly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Goodwife wrote:

I don't think that's the thread. I agree with you though. It's totally boring now, monopolised by her. She's like another Bollywood! :ooer:
Frankly

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:39 pm

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Very restrained of you. Compared to how she speaks to people she'd take that as a term of endearment. :mrgreen:
Junglejayne

Next

Return to The Archive