Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby VR6storm » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Has he gone???

Honestly, that jpnumbertwat is doing my head in, if it's so boring commenting on this thread, why bother.

I've had run ins with JRA in the past, but I would honestly prefer to read a page of his comments than jpnumbertwats drivel, every time I read a post of his, I feel the need to shower, he is like some overgrown teenager with all the sex comments.

Actually I've remembered what he reminds me of, my mom's mate had a dog that would try to shag your leg at every opportunity he had, that's what he reminds me of. He had to go and have the op to stop him doing it, maybe that's what jpnumbertwat needs.

Oh well back to DS to see how the Anne vs Trev argument is going, she sure has led a busy life, running a business with poor MrAnne, bringing up 5 kids and taking them all on the bus without help, being a counsellor, a walking Wiki, and a expert on missing persons, yes Anne_666 has been a very busy lady.
I've now had a quick read through the riveting posts on here today. And this one deserves special immediate attention such bullshit needs to be crushed!

Yes some people prefer my posts over jra's, and others prefer his. None of that really matters though. What matters is that we both are here to deal with the negative childish aresholes in this thread!! The busy-bodies the self-righteous.

The only overgrown teenagers here are the ones moaning like teenagers about sexual banter and sexual comments. Get over yourselves. And just grow up. Sex comments aren't going to hurt you don't be scared now!! If it's to frightening for you, you could always run to mummy. :laughing:

Are we absolutely certain this isn't Hunty? :dunno: :dunno:
Not Hunty, but I can switch in an out of many posting styles in a nanosecond! ;) I only know him as MonkeyTennis on DS though. Imo he always seemed like a fun argumentative poster. Nothing to extreme. I have no idea why he's been banned on here though. Seems like he's a serial account maker though.

Can you? Cool.
Show us one that isn't an arsehole.
:pmsl: :pmsl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Honestly, that jpnumbertwat is doing my head in, if it's so boring commenting on this thread, why bother.

I've had run ins with JRA in the past, but I would honestly prefer to read a page of his comments than jpnumbertwats drivel, every time I read a post of his, I feel the need to shower, he is like some overgrown teenager with all the sex comments.

Actually I've remembered what he reminds me of, my mom's mate had a dog that would try to shag your leg at every opportunity he had, that's what he reminds me of. He had to go and have the op to stop him doing it, maybe that's what jpnumbertwat needs.

Oh well back to DS to see how the Anne vs Trev argument is going, she sure has led a busy life, running a business with poor MrAnne, bringing up 5 kids and taking them all on the bus without help, being a counsellor, a walking Wiki, and a expert on missing persons, yes Anne_666 has been a very busy lady.
I've now had a quick read through the riveting posts on here today. And this one deserves special immediate attention such bullshit needs to be crushed!

Yes some people prefer my posts over jra's, and others prefer his. None of that really matters though. What matters is that we both are here to deal with the negative childish aresholes in this thread!! The busy-bodies the self-righteous.

The only overgrown teenagers here are the ones moaning like teenagers about sexual banter and sexual comments. Get over yourselves. And just grow up. Sex comments aren't going to hurt you don't be scared now!! If it's to frightening for you, you could always run to mummy. :laughing:

I think it could be sjwh but I'm sure it's not DS JP. The writing style is totally different. The poster was more illiterate at first but can't sustain that.
I can sustain it when I choose! ;) You clearly haven't read some of my posts today. ;) It's just so tiresome replying to the imbeciles on here of course I slack off at times!
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Regarding Hunter.

Whether you are right or wrong guesty!.. I haven't seen what he has apparently said about me. But do I give a sweet flying fuck. Nah!

:thumbsup:
jp761

Postby Dinkydoobie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:08 pm

jp761 wrote:I can sustain it when I choose! ;)

Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:10 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Not Hunty, but I can switch in an out of many posting styles in a nanosecond! ;) I only know him as MonkeyTennis on DS though. Imo he always seemed like a fun argumentative poster. Nothing to extreme. I have no idea why he's been banned on here though. Seems like he's a serial account maker though.

Can you? Cool.
I know where I can find an arsehole in a nanosecond!^^^

Well Hello There guesty ;)

Still not able to show us one of your many non arsehole posting styles.
Thought it might be beyond your capabilities.

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:10 pm

I admit it Dinky toy is a funny guy!!

:laughing: :laughing:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Not Hunty, but I can switch in an out of many posting styles in a nanosecond! ;) I only know him as MonkeyTennis on DS though. Imo he always seemed like a fun argumentative poster. Nothing to extreme. I have no idea why he's been banned on here though. Seems like he's a serial account maker though.

Can you? Cool.
I know where I can find an arsehole in a nanosecond!^^^

Well Hello There guesty ;)

Still not able to show us one of your many non arsehole posting styles.
Thought it might be beyond your capabilities.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UaTOvZDlnbs/TodTYJvFdSI/AAAAAAAANZI/5yed0mMpGI0/s1600/EarTrumpet.jpg

nope. still can't hear anything just the sounds of more drivel ...
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Poor link :laughing: It was a lovely ear trumpet to! :D
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:24 pm

jp761 wrote:Regarding Hunter.

Whether you are right or wrong guesty!.. I haven't seen what he has apparently said about me. But do I give a sweet flying fuck. Nah!

:thumbsup:

You appear to give quite a lot of fucks about what people here type. :gigglesnshit: :whistle:

Postby VelvetCat » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:32 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

Seems familiar but can't remember their old name.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Drunk Dalek » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Has anyone seen Viper lately? :dunno:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I think it could be sjwh but I'm sure it's not DS JP. The writing style is totally different. The poster was more illiterate at first but can't sustain that.
I can sustain it when I choose! ;) You clearly haven't read some of my posts today. ;) It's just so tiresome replying to the imbeciles on here of course I slack off at times!

I'm not going to argue about it or discuss it. I know what I see and what I see is a totally different poster. :wag:

Postby Nucks » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:39 pm

VelvetCat wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

Liam Spade's mum? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:Has anyone seen Viper lately? :dunno:

Hopefully his mum's taken his tablet off him and is making him do his homework and get out for some fresh air.

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:41 pm

VelvetCat wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

I was wondering if it was that princess one.

but could it be hildaonpluto
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive