DS and DTV Part 51

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:47 pm

JRA, why don't you ever get involved in on topic discussion of DS on here?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:Doxy's ego is too big to disappear from forums, he'll be about somewhere.

Image


He had no choice but to retire the Dox persona. Faking that meeting where he turned up on a sunny morning hours before the time and claimed her was there, the camera angled showed what a short arse he was and the Joe Pasuqule voice finished him off.

It was great karma that it was Faithy who brought down BF after going to the police because he contacted her boyfriends employer. Plus he found her google+ acc and contacted the bosses she had there, but she'd moved on. He did the same to Pet but her bosses threatened him with the police if he made contact again. The nasty shit he's done to you Vic, and the stuff he's tried to do to Stoo. The stuff the others did on BF went way beyond "normal" behaviour, your christmas card for one. Edna, Dox, Phil every one of them not right in the head in many many ways.


Aye it went way beyond normal forum banter and was all very nasty.

Posting a photo of my house, posting my address and my parents names, not to mention the photo-shopped photos and the gore pictures etc.

Of course Doxy was coming to my house to beat me up "I'll be there at 4pm" he said.

He never turned up of course.

Yet he expected us all to believe, he had turned up to meet a man twice my size.

Image


Idle threat IMO. If they wanted to do that, they would just do it. No advance warning given. Same as if somebody you meet outside said 'I'm going to hit/punch you', they'll just do it without warning.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6208
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:You aren't going to kill this thread by boring everyone to death JP. But good attempt. Jra already attempted it and it's better than his attempt .


It was never my intention to kill this thread, but I still defend my right to post in it.


Your "right"? What bloody "right"?? :roll: Do you pay for this site? No, that would be Stooo.
Like everyone else, you are allowed to post here solely at his and his Admins' discretion.

It's not likely to happen any time soon, but it goes without saying that I'm waiting for the day when your miserable, mood-killing, disruptive, attention-seeking arse will be banned into the cyber ether, never to be seen again.

It's hardly a surprise that people complain about JRAs posting when people like you bait and troll him all the time but whinge that he replies when his name is mentioned. Stop bloody mentioning and baiting him then stupid. You and VR6 are just as attention seeking. They should ban or give you all your own thread so you can stop boring the rest of us.


:thumbsup: to that.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6208
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:55 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:You aren't going to kill this thread by boring everyone to death JP. But good attempt. Jra already attempted it and it's better than his attempt .


It was never my intention to kill this thread, but I still defend my right to post in it.
.
Too right. It's fairly obvious there's a few posters with agendas trolling you on here and they are as much to blame as anyone. They complain that you reply to your name but I guarantee that if you or someone else mentioned Vam or one of the others especially if it's a bitchy or nasty post, they'd reply too. Hypocrites.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Guest wrote:It's hardly a surprise that people complain about JRAs posting when people like you bait and troll him all the time but whinge that he replies when his name is mentioned. Stop bloody mentioning and baiting him then stupid. You and VR6 are just as attention seeking. They should ban or give you all your own thread so you can stop boring the rest of us.


Oh great - another gutless post and run baghead :woteva: "...the rest of us" :roll:

The day you put a recognisable username alongside your opinion on anything, will be when I might (just might) give a flying one what you think.

If you're so bored, go find something else to do. I doubt you'll be missed.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Drunk Dalek » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Is 2+ days a record for a McCann thread on DS?
User avatar
Drunk Dalek
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:Doxy's ego is too big to disappear from forums, he'll be about somewhere.

Image


He had no choice but to retire the Dox persona. Faking that meeting where he turned up on a sunny morning hours before the time and claimed her was there, the camera angled showed what a short arse he was and the Joe Pasuqule voice finished him off.

It was great karma that it was Faithy who brought down BF after going to the police because he contacted her boyfriends employer. Plus he found her google+ acc and contacted the bosses she had there, but she'd moved on. He did the same to Pet but her bosses threatened him with the police if he made contact again. The nasty shit he's done to you Vic, and the stuff he's tried to do to Stoo. The stuff the others did on BF went way beyond "normal" behaviour, your christmas card for one. Edna, Dox, Phil every one of them not right in the head in many many ways.


Aye it went way beyond normal forum banter and was all very nasty.

Posting a photo of my house, posting my address and my parents names, not to mention the photo-shopped photos and the gore pictures etc.

Of course Doxy was coming to my house to beat me up "I'll be there at 4pm" he said.

He never turned up of course.

Yet he expected us all to believe, he had turned up to meet a man twice my size.

Image


First he claimed his voice sounded funny because he had a cold, then there was something wrong with his mic! but it didn't matter he didn't care because at least he turned up.

Except when he posted his video just before 4pm claiming he was there and Budgie wasn't it was bright sunny. By the time of the meet (4pm)it was pissing down in rain and grey and dark and was it Budgie? showed his video with the clock showing the right time and a newspaper from that day in his hand and raining. :pmsl: Dox never recovered from the humiliation :canny:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:It's hardly a surprise that people complain about JRAs posting when people like you bait and troll him all the time but whinge that he replies when his name is mentioned. Stop bloody mentioning and baiting him then stupid. You and VR6 are just as attention seeking. They should ban or give you all your own thread so you can stop boring the rest of us.



Except that's not true. If he isn't mentioned he butts in on others conversations with posts like "why do you care" and "get a life. He doesn't contribute any conversation about the posts or people being discussed, just attacks the poster. He's done it time and time again, so this rubbish about "he only replies to mentions", is just that, rubbish.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:Doxy's ego is too big to disappear from forums, he'll be about somewhere.

Image


He had no choice but to retire the Dox persona. Faking that meeting where he turned up on a sunny morning hours before the time and claimed her was there, the camera angled showed what a short arse he was and the Joe Pasuqule voice finished him off.

It was great karma that it was Faithy who brought down BF after going to the police because he contacted her boyfriends employer. Plus he found her google+ acc and contacted the bosses she had there, but she'd moved on. He did the same to Pet but her bosses threatened him with the police if he made contact again. The nasty shit he's done to you Vic, and the stuff he's tried to do to Stoo. The stuff the others did on BF went way beyond "normal" behaviour, your christmas card for one. Edna, Dox, Phil every one of them not right in the head in many many ways.


Aye it went way beyond normal forum banter and was all very nasty.

Posting a photo of my house, posting my address and my parents names, not to mention the photo-shopped photos and the gore pictures etc.

Of course Doxy was coming to my house to beat me up "I'll be there at 4pm" he said.

He never turned up of course.

Yet he expected us all to believe, he had turned up to meet a man twice my size.

Image


First he claimed his voice sounded funny because he had a cold, then there was something wrong with his mic! but it didn't matter he didn't care because at least he turned up.

Except when he posted his video just before 4pm claiming he was there and Budgie wasn't it was bright sunny. By the time of the meet (4pm)it was pissing down in rain and grey and dark and was it Budgie? showed his video with the clock showing the right time and a newspaper from that day in his hand and raining. :pmsl: Dox never recovered from the humiliation :canny:


No it wasn't Budgie, it was "Fat Boojay"

What a voice he had and judging by the angle of the video, he's a short arse.

So much for the hardman image he had portrayed, i bet he wishes he had never made that video. :laughing:
His Name Was Willie Woodburn And His Crime Was Too Much Heart.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 63279
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:31 pm

jra wrote:
Look Vam. I had a thread set up for me (now locked, as it wasn't used for a long time), even after I requested other posters to do so on more than one occasion, so now you've got me here. Now, once again, you (the general you) have created your own problem. I have as much right to post in this thread as you do. You've even said you'd be ignoring me, but not enough it seems to put that into practice.


You still want to go there, fool? Fine. I'll play along for a while.

How did you figure having your own bloody thread was supposed to work then - given that you always start your attention seeking shit right here in this thread? :roll:

Another member, and others, have pointed out that you're incapable of letting even the most innocuous of mentions pass - not a single one. As another Guest said, you do regular "mine sweeping", looking for the merest mention - even trawling through endless pages, to then drag stuff up again and make a big crappy thing of it - always in this thread :roll:

So, if folks wanted to reply to you, were you seriously expecting them to copy and paste your shite from here into your thread all the goddamn time? Or did you expect the mods to be at your beck and call, and move posts for you? :roll:

If you really were serious about keeping off-topic stuff in your own thread, why didn't YOU post your crap THERE instead of here, you entitled prick?
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's hardly a surprise that people complain about JRAs posting when people like you bait and troll him all the time but whinge that he replies when his name is mentioned. Stop bloody mentioning and baiting him then stupid. You and VR6 are just as attention seeking. They should ban or give you all your own thread so you can stop boring the rest of us.



Except that's not true. If he isn't mentioned he butts in on others conversations with posts like "why do you care" and "get a life. He doesn't contribute any conversation about the posts or people being discussed, just attacks the poster. He's done it time and time again, so this rubbish about "he only replies to mentions", is just that, rubbish.


This is an open forum, so anybody can comment on any posts. If you don't want people to 'butt in' in other people's conversations take it to PM/e-mail. And the vast majority of the time I'm replying to conversations about me and as many of you are guests it's difficult to tell most of you apart, so sometimes mistakes will be made. Them the rules around here.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6208
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:38 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's hardly a surprise that people complain about JRAs posting when people like you bait and troll him all the time but whinge that he replies when his name is mentioned. Stop bloody mentioning and baiting him then stupid. You and VR6 are just as attention seeking. They should ban or give you all your own thread so you can stop boring the rest of us.



Except that's not true. If he isn't mentioned he butts in on others conversations with posts like "why do you care" and "get a life. He doesn't contribute any conversation about the posts or people being discussed, just attacks the poster. He's done it time and time again, so this rubbish about "he only replies to mentions", is just that, rubbish.


This is an open forum, so anybody can comment on any posts. If you don't want people to 'butt in' in other people's conversations take it to PM/e-mail. And the vast majority of the time I'm replying to conversations about me and as many of you are guests it's difficult to tell most of you apart, so sometimes mistakes will be made. Them the rules around here.


Except it's not. When you weren't being mentioned because Mad Hunty was getting all the attention,you posted a few rude replies to guests who had posted about ds and it posters. You didn't discuss what they posted or their opinion, or even offer you own. Just the usual "get a life" "why do you care". When the guests replied telling you to fuck off if you weren't going to discuss what they'd posted you started crying "victim" again. "I only replied to them because they mentioned me", but they didn't. It's your constant denials you do it and then when caught out you admit (and have done more than once) that you "enjoy winding them up".

You sir, are full of shit.
:shell: :thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:46 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Look Vam. I had a thread set up for me (now locked, as it wasn't used for a long time), even after I requested other posters to do so on more than one occasion, so now you've got me here. Now, once again, you (the general you) have created your own problem. I have as much right to post in this thread as you do. You've even said you'd be ignoring me, but not enough it seems to put that into practice.


You still want to go there, fool? Fine. I'll play along for a while.

How did you figure having your own bloody thread was supposed to work then - given that you always start your attention seeking shit right here in this thread? :roll:

Another member, and others, have pointed out that you're incapable of letting even the most innocuous of mentions pass - not a single one. As another Guest said, you do regular "mine sweeping", looking for the merest mention - even trawling through endless pages, to then drag stuff up again and make a big crappy thing of it - always in this thread :roll:

So, if folks wanted to reply to you, were you seriously expecting them to copy and paste your shite from here into your thread all the goddamn time? Or did you expect the mods to be at your beck and call, and move posts for you? :roll:

If you really were serious about keeping off-topic stuff in your own thread, why didn't YOU post your crap THERE instead of here, you entitled prick?


I usually post in response to other posts about me, not usually the other way around, as in not using the jra thread, unless somebody else has mentioned me first. I see you're being you're usual polite self. And anyway, I didn't ask for my own thread to be created, it was JungleJayne.

And the search engine works around here, unlike on DS, so all I've got to do is put jra into the 'search topic' box, doesn't take long, if I've been away for while.

And FYI, the mods and admin don't need to copy and paste anything. All they need to do is use the 'move post' function or even the 'move thread' function. I'm not asking them to do anything, that's down to them. How do you think old 'DS and DTV' threads are put in the Archive forum. Not down to using copy and paste.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6208
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's hardly a surprise that people complain about JRAs posting when people like you bait and troll him all the time but whinge that he replies when his name is mentioned. Stop bloody mentioning and baiting him then stupid. You and VR6 are just as attention seeking. They should ban or give you all your own thread so you can stop boring the rest of us.



Except that's not true. If he isn't mentioned he butts in on others conversations with posts like "why do you care" and "get a life. He doesn't contribute any conversation about the posts or people being discussed, just attacks the poster. He's done it time and time again, so this rubbish about "he only replies to mentions", is just that, rubbish.


This is an open forum, so anybody can comment on any posts. If you don't want people to 'butt in' in other people's conversations take it to PM/e-mail. And the vast majority of the time I'm replying to conversations about me and as many of you are guests it's difficult to tell most of you apart, so sometimes mistakes will be made. Them the rules around here.


Except it's not. When you weren't being mentioned because Mad Hunty was getting all the attention,you posted a few rude replies to guests who had posted about ds and it posters. You didn't discuss what they posted or their opinion, or even offer you own. Just the usual "get a life" "why do you care". When the guests replied telling you to fuck off if you weren't going to discuss what they'd posted you started crying "victim" again. "I only replied to them because they mentioned me", but they didn't. It's your constant denials you do it and then when caught out you admit (and have done more than once) that you "enjoy winding them up".

You sir, are full of shit.
:shell: :thumbsup:


And you guests are not. Buy yourself a new greenhouse, as your current one has many broken panes of glass.

You guests randomly attack other posters on here and on DS, so no point in singling me out.
Last edited by jra on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6208
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Except it's not. When you weren't being mentioned because Mad Hunty was getting all the attention,you posted a few rude replies to guests who had posted about ds and it posters. You didn't discuss what they posted or their opinion, or even offer you own. Just the usual "get a life" "why do you care". When the guests replied telling you to fuck off if you weren't going to discuss what they'd posted you started crying "victim" again. "I only replied to them because they mentioned me", but they didn't. It's your constant denials you do it and then when caught out you admit (and have done more than once) that you "enjoy winding them up".

You sir, are full of shit.
:shell: :thumbsup:


Absolutely all of that ^^^ - especially the last sentence :Wiiiine!:

Anyway, I'm done with this moron playing the victim. I'm more annoyed with myself for reacting today, tbh. It just pissed me off seeing him babbling about his "right" to post... :roll:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests