DS and DTV Part 51

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Nucks » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Tosskins wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I was reading thru the Trump thread and saw the name, the similarity immediately jumped out at me. I have to say they don't post in a similar style that I can see.

Believe me, i'm far too lazy to bother pissing around with posting as someone else.

:mrgreen: :wink:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Guest wrote:I've had several messages from ds posters I've been friends with for several years after I let them know about JP's appearance here. Every single one on them is disgusted by his behaviour and the type of person he is. A few have said they always thought there was something a bit off about him and found him sleazy. They now realise their instincts were right. A few had also received some very inappropriate messages in the past which he then tried to describe as banter or just a joke. There are also those who were at the wrong end of his nastiness when they told him to pack in with the messages.

So that's the kind of man that's descended on this place and what's good to see is the true person behind the lols and hahas and feigned innocence.

Unless youre going to provide proof of what youve said in this post then its nothing more than unsubstantiated rumours. Whoever it is youre talking about it amounts to little more than an online equivalent of my cousins brothers friends uncle said.... I could very easily say that Si Crewe sent a very aggressive pm to one of my friends on ds. There wouldnt be an ounce of truth in it but I could easily say it. I dont know about anyone else but I tend to disregard posts like yours.

Postby Tosskins » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:No that isnt Jasons sock account. His sock is very easy to pick out when you know what to look for

Please see above regarding me being a lazy fucker ... I am sock-free ..
Tosskins

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I've had several messages from ds posters I've been friends with for several years after I let them know about JP's appearance here. Every single one on them is disgusted by his behaviour and the type of person he is. A few have said they always thought there was something a bit off about him and found him sleazy. They now realise their instincts were right. A few had also received some very inappropriate messages in the past which he then tried to describe as banter or just a joke. There are also those who were at the wrong end of his nastiness when they told him to pack in with the messages.

So that's the kind of man that's descended on this place and what's good to see is the true person behind the lols and hahas and feigned innocence.

Unless youre going to provide proof of what youve said in this post then its nothing more than unsubstantiated rumours. Whoever it is youre talking about it amounts to little more than an online equivalent of my cousins brothers friends uncle said.... I could very easily say that Si Crewe sent a very aggressive pm to one of my friends on ds. There wouldnt be an ounce of truth in it but I could easily say it. I dont know about anyone else but I tend to disregard posts like yours.
lol They should name the names on this long list I can name about 4 myself i've explained those situation many times. Haha I was an active member of DS for 10 years.. I'm such a non-stop terrible person apparently... that list should contain at least 20+ names!
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:20 pm

jp761 wrote:

Ah I see... lol I'm sure. ;)

I'll reply with a few more lines i'll pretend I believe you ;)

Now.. get into your thick head or heads as there are a few thickos around... I don't care what a few fantasists think i've done they can carry on being sad fantasists throwing emotive words around throughout their sad lives for all I care!
All of this crap it's actually deplorable and piss taking towards the people around who have 'actually' been 'harassed' etc for 'real'. I hope it never actually happens to you.

:thumbsup:

You know the truth and many others do. Your denials are laughable.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Tosskins wrote:
Guest wrote:No that isnt Jasons sock account. His sock is very easy to pick out when you know what to look for

You arent sock free but youre welcome to keep up the pretence if it makes you feel better :thumbsup:
Were you less of a lazy fucker when you had the hank handsome account on the go as well as your own? :whistle:

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:

Of course you'll disregard it and talk about fantasists but the truth is your pms to women on ds have been discussed on here for a long time before you even decided you couldn't cope with posting on ds. You're too ashamed to even post there any more because of the way you behave.

You can deny things as much and as often as you like but the truth is out there and your lies and pestering and playing the poor-poor-me victim is well known by lots of posters here and on ds.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Guest wrote: I could very easily say that Si Crewe sent a very aggressive pm to one of my friends on ds. There wouldnt be an ounce of truth in it but I could easily say it.

Exactly!

Whereas if you said that Si Crewe sent a whiney 1000-word pm bitching about the DS mods, it would be more believable

Postby Tosskins » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Tosskins wrote:

You arent sock free but youre welcome to keep up the pretence if it makes you feel better :thumbsup:
Were you less of a lazy fucker when you had the hank handsome account on the go as well as your own? :whistle:

What actually makes me feel better is you thinking you're being so clever in thinking i've got a sock ..

As far as hankhandsome goes, that was nearly a decade ago and copped me a perma-ban. I explained to the mods why i created it and told them that I was happy for them to ban it or delete it entirely if they'd consider letting me back and they did, so it's a non-issue for me personally. but if it helps convince you i'm up to shenanigans then it's all good :pmsl:
Tosskins

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Ah I see... lol I'm sure. ;)

I'll reply with a few more lines i'll pretend I believe you ;)

Now.. get into your thick head or heads as there are a few thickos around... I don't care what a few fantasists think i've done they can carry on being sad fantasists throwing emotive words around throughout their sad lives for all I care!
All of this crap it's actually deplorable and piss taking towards the people around who have 'actually' been 'harassed' etc for 'real'. I hope it never actually happens to you.

You know the truth and many others do. Your denials are laughable.
Fantasists with long lists of names are more than laughable. Extremely sad.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course you'll disregard it and talk about fantasists but the truth is your pms to women on ds have been discussed on here for a long time before you even decided you couldn't cope with posting on ds. You're too ashamed to even post there any more because of the way you behave.

You can deny things as much and as often as you like but the truth is out there and your lies and pestering and playing the poor-poor-me victim is well known by lots of posters here and on ds.
:off head: I've coped for 10 years it's a shit-hole now many decent posters are no longer active it's been heading this way for a few years! Long list of names who i've terrorised please. ? I''m a non-stop 10 year terroriser aren't I. ?
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Canucklehead wrote:The only thing we can do is discuss other topics/posts/posters and hope it catches on. We can ask guests nicely to stop engaging/indulging him but I rather think they enjoy it. :mrgreen:

On A DS note, is this JasonWatkins' sister? http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/member.php?u=666611

:ooer:

This is how bad it's become: the actual subject of this thread is mentioned as if it were off-topic. :ooer:

Postby Viper » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Tosskins wrote:

Lol. If this is ds legend jw kudos for appropriating tosskins :thumbsup:
Viper

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:29 pm

jra wrote:
Who knows. I don't know who people like Vam, VR6Storm, Foxy, JungleJayne and various guests etc. are or were on DS.

:dunno:

I have seen your name on DS over the years, as I have seen many names. I have not noticed anything that made me want to spew venom...well, maybe I have noticed a couple of other posters are a bit out there but I'd be more inclined to just ignore their posts.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:44 pm

[quote="Guest"]

Maybe some of us do not want to speak up, maybe we don't want our name mentioned for various reasons. Not because there is not any proof, but because they do not want to get dragged into it. But trust me, some people have better things to do than to make up lies about another person.

When a rumour is persistent, then psstt..maybe it is bloody true.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive