DS and DTV Part 51

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Gdjman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:15 pm

VelvetCat wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gdjman wrote:
Victoria wrote:I had a look at DS this morning and who is Blueblade? I was reading that Scottish accents annoy him.

Do you think someone could ask, why the dulcet tones of me and my compatriots get on his nerves? Image

Good afternoon Victoria.

What am I doing wrong, I keep getting told my avatar is too big..

Please help gdj

:dunno:

I'm sure Vic or other Admin will help you out. In the meantime, you could try this (dummy-proof) site to create an avatar for Dogs...
shrinkpictures.com
(Set at 180, and resize)

Thanks Vam, gonna try this out with a couple of avatars I have, I was having problems as well.

relieved it was not just me.

:thud: :monkey: :monkey:
Gdjman

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 pm

guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
stunned you write the above, it's a massive understatement Minnie.
to say he's not as bad as Retford is frankly fucking bizarre.
It's not just Lucy and Planets, he seems to have an issue with Dangermouse as well.
On that thread before it was all deleted by the mods another poster was it Anne or Annie? posted as well.
The way you have downplayed it is a bit of a surprise. He's admitted in this very thread that's he's spent 2 years targetting specific posters.
way to minimise.

I don't think it was an understatement for Minnie to say he's not as bad as retford. You have met retford right? Got knocked back by his internet girlfriend a few years ago and now thinks women are a feminazi world ruling malevolent hive mind that will have men hauled off to jail for hate crimes if they open a door for a woman.....or if they don't open a door for a woman. JP is just an immature, clumsy poster who has a bee in his bonnet about being ignored by a couple of women on DS. He's harmless and does post about things other than awkward sexual banter and forum spats. Never Go Full Retford on the other hand is like a bot who posts the same paranoid woman hating nonsense over and over and genuinely seems like the type who might just bash random women over the head in his spare time :ooer:

I agree with you and Minnie, he isn't anywhere near as bad as Retford who insists he will be put in jail for opening a door for a woman. Retford has hate through and through him, and even worse he doesn't know/or care to admit it's because he's so bitter. His only interest is putting women down, and mtgow and mras.

Jp on the other hand is just a bit dim if he's really not getting it like minnie claims. By getting it, I mean hes to defensive and blinkered to see how hes putting himself across with his posts that make women feel awkward.

Postby VelvetCat » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Gdjman wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gdjman wrote:
Victoria wrote:I had a look at DS this morning and who is Blueblade? I was reading that Scottish accents annoy him.

Do you think someone could ask, why the dulcet tones of me and my compatriots get on his nerves? Image

Good afternoon Victoria.

Please help gdj

I'm sure Vic or other Admin will help you out. In the meantime, you could try this (dummy-proof) site to create an avatar for Dogs...
shrinkpictures.com
(Set at 180, and resize)

Thanks Vam, gonna try this out with a couple of avatars I have, I was having problems as well.

relieved it was not just me.

:thud: :monkey: :monkey:

No, me as well :mrgreen:

And it worked for me as well, thank you Vam :cuppaT:
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:30 pm

VelvetCat wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gdjman wrote:

Good afternoon Victoria.

Please help gdj

shrinkpictures.com
(Set at 180, and resize)

You're welcome :wink: Glad it worked for you.

Trust me, if a woeful tech dummy like me can use it, anyone can :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:
guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
stunned you write the above, it's a massive understatement Minnie.
to say he's not as bad as Retford is frankly fucking bizarre.
It's not just Lucy and Planets, he seems to have an issue with Dangermouse as well.
On that thread before it was all deleted by the mods another poster was it Anne or Annie? posted as well.
The way you have downplayed it is a bit of a surprise. He's admitted in this very thread that's he's spent 2 years targetting specific posters.
way to minimise.

I don't think it was an understatement for Minnie to say he's not as bad as retford. You have met retford right? Got knocked back by his internet girlfriend a few years ago and now thinks women are a feminazi world ruling malevolent hive mind that will have men hauled off to jail for hate crimes if they open a door for a woman.....or if they don't open a door for a woman. JP is just an immature, clumsy poster who has a bee in his bonnet about being ignored by a couple of women on DS. He's harmless and does post about things other than awkward sexual banter and forum spats. Never Go Full Retford on the other hand is like a bot who posts the same paranoid woman hating nonsense over and over and genuinely seems like the type who might just bash random women over the head in his spare time :ooer:

I agree with you and Minnie, he isn't anywhere near as bad as Retford who insists he will be put in jail for opening a door for a woman. Retford has hate through and through him, and even worse he doesn't know/or care to admit it's because he's so bitter. His only interest is putting women down, and mtgow and mras.

Jp on the other hand is just a bit dim if he's really not getting it like minnie claims. By getting it, I mean hes to defensive and blinkered to see how hes putting himself across with his posts that make women feel awkward.

So how many women has Retford personally targeted with aggressive mails on DS?
He did the tweets about Lucy James are there others he has targeted?

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:51 pm

sally morgan wrote:
jp761 wrote:To that guest who keeps going on about what they see and me being a different poster or whatever!

Some of us just have skills that we can switch on and off at a flick of a switch! But of course you are entitled to see what you like.

Have a good evening. :thumbsup:

You have no skills whatsoever. You're just as thick on here as on DS.
Happy to clear that up :thumbsup:
My skills are invisible to the uninitiated. ;)

Who are you on DS. ?
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Some people on here remind of the woman who i've just seen on the news. The one screaming like a banshee when Trump was being sworn in!

What a childish fucking idiot she looked!

:thumbsup:
jp761

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Sigh. Is that cunt SJW back? Feels like it.
Lambert

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:To that guest who keeps going on about what they see and me being a different poster or whatever!

Some of us just have skills that we can switch on and off at a flick of a switch! But of course you are entitled to see what you like.

The fact that you're spending so much time explaining your change of style just makes it clearer you're not who you claim to be.

However, your stupidity is around the real jp's level. :thumbsup:
Errr no a few numbnuts on here who keep going on about me being a different poster and my posting styles!

Those people are the dumb-arses!
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:03 pm

Lambert wrote:Sigh. Is that cunt SJW back? Feels like it.

No, but JP is again.

anyone know when he is able to get back on DS?
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:09 pm

sally morgan wrote:
Guest wrote:

The fact that you're spending so much time explaining your change of style just makes it clearer you're not who you claim to be.

However, your stupidity is around the real jp's level. :thumbsup:

I think it sounds just like him. Exactly how he rants in his messages: nonsensical, the logic of a six year old who hasn't discovered the difference between opinion and fact, massively egotistical with nothing to back up any of the shit he says and desperately trying to hide the humongous chip on his shoulder. Standard numbertwat.

Agree with your last sentence though :thumbsup:
You sound like a bitter and twisted shriveled up old shrew! I know the difference between opinion and fact.

A few people should step off the exaggeration and bullshit train though!! Not to mention the hearsay train..

:thumbsup:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Goodwife wrote:

No, but JP is again.

Already said when it is. But don't fret I will be keeping an eye on you lovely people. ;) You may have one or two new friends here if you're bad! :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:12 pm

VR6storm wrote:

Shame you ain't one of them. :whistle:
Whatever you say fella
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:21 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

No, but JP is again.

Already said when it is. But don't fret I will be keeping an eye on you lovely people. ;) You may have one or two new friends here if you're bad! :thumbsup:

If you are going to issue 'threats' do try and at least be a little bit threatening or intimidating with them :hand:
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Minnie wrote:I love a Scottish accent, most accents in fact. They add character I think :)

JP: (the real one). I don't for one moment think you are a bad poster, but I do think you're not doing yourself any favours how you are posting here. You have been advised many many times to cut back on contacting females in their inbox when you disagree with them. I also find your flirting and sexual innuendo a little much at times. You seem to take issue with women disagreeing with you, and honestly you need to take a look at yourself as to why that is. You're no Retford by a long shot, but allow the funny you (yes you can be witty) to come out. Back off from the messaging and slight stalking you do when a woman disagrees. I seay slight stalking as you did indeed follow both Planets and Lucy to other threads, where they were both interacting nicely with other posters, to start arguing or having little digs/attacks at both of them. There's no need for it, particularly when you post repeatedly that "you disagree and move on", you do not.

Just my opinion of course.
Why do some people assume i've been advised 'many' times not to contact females by pm. ? Planets set that fallacy up! Yes I occasionally have a disagreement with someone on the forum and pm them about. But I back off shortly afterwards if I realize they don't want to talk about it in pm. There are one or two exceptions over the years, and that's because they have kept pm'ing me back with abuse and hassle. Of course i'm going to reply back to those.

I have no issue with women disagreeing with me. I have disagreed with many men on DS over the years Scottie, Ret etc etc More than women actually. Some people just see what they want to see though!

There's nothing to back off from as I explained above most of thing's i'm accused of are a fallacy. Stalking claims are absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks for your decent and fair opinion though.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive